Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Actual Waco Explosion Footage

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Let’s have some heart for the Texans too. Near Waco (April 19, 1993).
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Waco_Siege
Explosion at fertilizer plants on April 18, 2013.
Twenty years minus one day difference between the two.
Janet Reno, 1993 DOJ, Harvard Law, across the river from Boston.
My speculations are not that far off so far. The Boston Explosions could well have something to do with Harvard.
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Janet_Reno
——
Keep reading.
http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing
The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.
Boy o Boy! Hold your breath. This is not over.

Edited by regeneratia, 18 April 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#17    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 18 April 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

I don't suppose it'll be long until the conspiracy theories start rolling in. There will undoubtedly be loads of symbolism, for those who look for such things, in the location of this, I have no doubt.

Just look at the events on this date and dates within days of today. Conspiracies happen and NOT by the theorists. People, not me, got pretty bent out of shape about Waco.
Here is to hoping that the FBI is hyperalert to more events as the present days roll past.

Edited by regeneratia, 18 April 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#18    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,255 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 18 April 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Let’s have some heart for the Texans too. Near Waco (April 19, 1993).
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Waco_Siege
Explosion at fertilizer plants on April 18, 2013.
Twenty years minus one day difference between the two.
Janet Reno, 1993 DOJ, Harvard Law, across the river from Boston.
My speculations are not that far off so far. The Boston Explosions could well have something to do with Harvard.
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Janet_Reno
——
Keep reading.
http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing
The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.
Boy o Boy! Hold your breath. This is not over.
I'm afraid i still don't understand a word of it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#19    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 18 April 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

I'm afraid i still don't understand a word of it.

It requires a bit of thought on your part.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#20    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,255 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 18 April 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

It requires a bit of thought on your part.
.Which is always the way with all these devious theories, isn't it. it's always "think for yourself, sheeple", people never take the time to explain what exactly they are trying to say. Perhaps rather than "boy o boy! Hold on to your hats, people", you might wish to elaborate a little?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#21    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Yes, I am quite positive, Colon-el, that that is indeed what you are wanting everyone to think. So have at it.
I do not elaborate for people called Colon-el. You will simply have to engage your thinking cap, if you have one.

I have no patience whatsoever with people who need me to paint a picture for them, because they choose NOT to make an effort to assess the situation for themselves.

If you cannot quest to find the answer for yourself, and constantly need someone to find it for you, what good is it to have a brain at all?

Edited by regeneratia, 19 April 2013 - 01:52 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#22    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,255 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

No, sorry, lost me again. Are you going to say "sheeple" some time soon?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#23    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Anyone seen this yet?

#24    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,255 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Well, (1): why would the Govt. choose to blow up a fertiliser factory? Just because it's in or near Waco, and it's something to do with the Illiminati's fiendish numerology?, and (2): it was already on fire before the explosion happened. So did the Govt. start the fire first, and then fire the Missile?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 19 April 2013 - 06:44 PM.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#25    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostOverSword, on 19 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Anyone seen this yet?

If the editor of that video is asking about the sound, it is the gusting of the wind in the microphone.  It was extremely windy at the time.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#26    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostJ. K., on 19 April 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

If the editor of that video is asking about the sound, it is the gusting of the wind in the microphone.  It was extremely windy at the time.
But it does appear that something comes in from the left the instant before the explosion doesn't it?

#27    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostOverSword, on 19 April 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

But it does appear that something comes in from the left the instant before the explosion doesn't it?

As best as I can see, there is a diffused glow for two frames before the explosion.  It doesn't look like an object, just light.  There's insufficient resolution to determine much else.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#28    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostOverSword, on 19 April 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

I would imagine it could possibly be a missile. Highly unlikely but possible. The sound was what I would imagine a missile to sound like. Guess there would be some kind of missile crater left as well if that was the case?   Compare said crater (If there is one) to other similar explosions in the past (if there have been any similar) that we know for a fact are not missile crater conspiracy explosions.
I would think that a more probable explanation would be this. In the video, you can see the flames blowing in the direction of where the flash to the left of the screen occurs. It would seem plausible that the flames simply created an environment hot enough to detonate whatever materials which were in the secondary explosion location.  It is also a sound I would expect something that has built up pressure and is having a critical failure to sound like at the moment of detonation. Some kind of pressure release making that sound which could create whatever is needed to cause the massive blast.

#29    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostUgly1, on 19 April 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

I would imagine it could possibly be a missile. Highly unlikely but possible. The sound was what I would imagine a missile to sound like. Guess there would be some kind of missile crater left as well if that was the case?   Compare said crater (If there is one) to other similar explosions in the past (if there have been any similar) that we know for a fact are not missile crater conspiracy explosions.
I would think that a more probable explanation would be this. In the video, you can see the flames blowing in the direction of where the flash to the left of the screen occurs. It would seem plausible that the flames simply created an environment hot enough to detonate whatever materials which were in the secondary explosion location.  It is also a sound I would expect something that has built up pressure and is having a critical failure to sound like at the moment of detonation. Some kind of pressure release making that sound which could create whatever is needed to cause the massive blast.
I never even listened to it.  I'm at work and my speakers are off while I watch videos for obvious reasons.  Also I'm not saying I believe a missile was fired, just thought the video was interesting.

#30    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostOverSword, on 19 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Anyone seen this yet?

WOW!

Uh HUH!

Professor Hilton Hotema

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users