Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seeing white things with eyes open sometimes.

spirits phsycic spirit communication seeing faces with eyes closed seeing orbs with my own eyes

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

What's wrong with seeing images?! Be more concerned not to get blind or something.

#17    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

when falling into a sleep state i often see images and have done all my life....white things im not sure what you mean...do they have a shape or human look to them ?

Posted Image

#18    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,953 posts

• Don't speak to me of "peace" while you are sharpening your blades.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostC235, on 11 December 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

What's wrong with seeing images?! Be more concerned not to get blind or something.

Sometimes seeing "images" that are not there or other hallucinations CAN be a sign of a potentially serious vision problem.

Just because we think we see something doesn't mean it is metaphysical or "spiritual".

#19    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostRyu, on 11 December 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Sometimes seeing "images" that are not there or other hallucinations CAN be a sign of a potentially serious vision problem.

Just because we think we see something doesn't mean it is metaphysical or "spiritual".

Seeing image when resting with closed eyes is pretty normal to me unless it goes beyond that.

#20    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

I know what white things you mean i use to see them to. I told my Science teacher about them but she said they could be just water bubbles(like air pockets) forming in your eyes which made sense to me.

#21    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,459 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

Myodesopsia. Relax, it's normal.

"Floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye’s vitreous humour, which is normally transparent. At a young age the vitreous is perfectly transparent but as one ages, imperfections gradually develop. The common type of floater, which is present in most people’s eyes, is due to degenerative changes of the vitreous humour."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

#22    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostCrazybarber1986, on 10 December 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Iv also started to notice when I close my eyes and get into a relaxed state.. In my eyelids shapes start to form, and sometimes colours, green, blue, purple, and really bright flashes of white,
After the shapes have finished forming I then begin to see really ridiculously clear image of people and other object, they start of small and come towards my eyes and obviously get bigger, they are so clear, Iv seen men woman children a house and other stuff but sometimes hard to make out

i have had this very thing happen to me.. i am not sure what this is though... i simply go to sleep and chalk it up to the unexplained...lol

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#23    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

View PostCrazybarber1986, on 10 December 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Hello I'm Antonio 26 year old from uk
In the last 5 or 6 weeks Iv started noticing I'm seeing white things with my eyes open.. Mostly from the corners of my eye but 3 times now Iv seen then straight infront of me... They float around and then just disappear....
This is not all...
Iv also started to notice when I close my eyes and get into a relaxed state.. In my eyelids shapes start to form, and sometimes colours, green, blue, purple, and really bright flashes of white,
After the shapes have finished forming I then begin to see really ridiculously clear image of people and other object, they start of small and come towards my eyes and obviously get bigger, they are so clear, Iv seen men woman children a house and other stuff but sometimes hard to make out...
I also feel the hairs going up on the back of my neck when this is happening,
I need to talk to someone about this as I found some people just laugh at you if you say anything...
My girlfriend is scared and doesn't like hearing about it... And I need to make sense of this..
Hope to hear from somebody

I've noticed this as part of my eyes refresh rate due to adhd, I have personally put it down to blood moving heavily through viens in the eyes. In saying that I get them usually from extreming coughing fits, stretching, lightheaded situations. Could be you have vertigo that is only effecting vision rather than the whole motion of lightheadedness. I picked this up when I could see patterns to lines they would always follow. Then comparing to what if any viens were showing. 100% of the time they lined up from what I could see and compare.

As for the colours and shapes, Once again I see this as well but lay it down to the overstimulated brain entertaining it self when the picture goes out.
On the other hand for the colours and shapes, it could also be your regression portal is bright colours and shapes/tubes (like a crappy visulation from winamp) and because you have no knowledge of the situation, your seeing it like a lightspeed tunnel from stars wars/sci-fi as thats how the average person thinks time travel/teleportation would look like, even without having ever considered those theories.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users