Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quitting tournament

Snowbaby

Sorry, but i give up.

I cant play chess to save myself - it's been proved.

Apart from Saru, thistle, talon, and barmannie.... no one else has shown interest in challenging me.

I'm done. sad.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Snowbaby

• Byuu94

• BurnSide

crying.gif I would challenge you but I cant play chess either. You should keep practicing though grin2.gif

Thanks DD, but I'm done, can't be bothered anymore crying.gifno.gif

Aww Snowy, are you absolutely sure you want to quit the tourney ?

Practice really does make perfect, don't give up.

If nobody is challenging you, try challenging them instead - a lot of the games i've played were initiated that way as oppose to waiting for someone to challenge me.

If you really do feel you've had enough though, i can remove you from the tournament list if you're 100% sure.

All i'm doing is upping everyone else's scores. It's pointless.

Solly sad.gif

Ok sad.gif

I've removed you from the list, and i've also deducted the scores for the four tournament games you've played.

If you change your mind, let me know wink2.gif

Also, Blood Angel has just informed me that he is stepping out of the tournament due to time constraints, the scores from his games will be deducted also.

I think it's only fair to discount games won against participants who have exited the tournament after playing only a few games, as nobody else will have the opportunity to obtain those points for the rest of the tournament.

Sorry guys.

Let me know if u become short on people. imight reconsider.

Awww no fair! I've tried to challenge you tons of times but your games were all full. You can only have 6 at a time.

wierd, I've only had 4 games going for a over a week.

No matter. Sorry BS

I'm not having a good day, and to be honest, it's sorta coming out everywhere.... hence this. Sorry

That's okay hon.

I just realised, i actually did have a game waiting for you, i started it last night. But no matter, i'll delete it.

Hope you feel better soon hon!

O Snowy, I hope your day gets better. Don't worry about your scores mine are just as terrible.

Aw, Snowy! I know how you feel! I haven't won any yet, and I play so slowly I've considered dropping out as well. hmm.gif If you change your mind, I'll play you. yes.gif

I'm still a member there, and playing for fun. but im not wanting to be in the toruny

Awwww...

Worry not, snowey. I didn't even enter the tourney. If you pratice a lot though, you can enter the next one thumbsup.gif

Erikl has now also left the tournament as he won't be able to complete all the games.

The three matches he has been played have been removed from the scores.

So, BA is out huh? No wonder he won't reply. I guess you can count me out then. Diebythefly got a cheap timeout win while I was unable to respond, and the other matches were canceled while i was gone. I always get the shaft. blink.gif

So, BA is out huh? No wonder he won't reply. I guess you can count me out then. Diebythefly got a cheap timeout win while I was unable to respond, and the other matches were canceled while i was gone. I always get the shaft.  blink.gif

554926[/snapback]

Oh, you still in the tournament? I didn't see you on the participant list, or scoreboard anymore, and I didn't even declare my "win" in our game...

Sorry Byuu, you were removed some time ago because you hadn't completed any games at all in the tournament - I assumed you had lost interest and were no longer participating.

Sorry Byuu, you were removed some time ago because you hadn't completed any games at all in the tournament - I assumed you had lost interest and were no longer participating.

That's okay, I was mostly waiting on BA to make a move, of course he was out and I was waiting pointlessly.

and I didn't even declare my "win" in our game...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only way move timeout can occur is if someone declares a win. It said that I lost because of a move timeout. Still I want rematch. original.gif I'm glad to play others too, please? sad.gif

and I didn't even declare my "win" in our game...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only way move timeout can occur is if someone declares a win. It said that I lost because of a move timeout. Still I want rematch. original.gif I'm glad to play others too, please? sad.gif

560823[/snapback]

I meant I didn't declare my win for the scoreboard. And besides, I sent you 2 reminders, I thought your were out of the tourney, and I had to play match games... Couldn't wait for you to move.

hmm.gif

So, if you not in the tourney, I'm going to have to delete our game, and have you a rematch once I'm done.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

• 1 month later...

Diebytheflyguy has now effectively been timed out from the tournament as he hasn't moved once in over two weeks.

• 1 month later...