Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government reveals "Alien file"

Scorpius

What would you do if the government revealed the truth about the existance of Alien life?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if the government revealed the truth about the existance of Alien life?

• Run amuck and start committing various crimes at will
    • Be interested while still doing your normal daily routines
    • Drop everything, even your job and search for these aliens yourself
    • Seek safety through your religion, family, or friends
    • Lock yourself at home in a defensive state
    • Don't mind anything and continue on with life

Personally, I'd be interested and still do my normal daily routines. Sure there'd be moment of OMG, but still, it wouldn't be a major surprise if the government revealed the existance of Alien life. I'd say almost half the population of North America must possibly believe in the existance of Extraterrestrial life. Furthermore, I'd still be doing my daily routines only that it includes more moments of "OMG they really do exist" and then reality check hits me and i'm back to doing what i was supposed to do. laugh.giftongue.gif

If your answer is not listed or is not suggested within the answers of this poll, then feel free to tell me what exactly you'd do in at time like this.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Byuu94

• Novo

• <bleeding_heart>

• Talon

Well considering that I have no doubt that the government is covering up crashed spacecraft and the inhabitants bodies, the only thing that would surprise me is that the government accually came out and told us.

Considering somebody chose the 1st option, now I understand the reason behind all of these conspiracy stuff tongue.gif

I'm a member of RAOL, Royal Association Of Looters. At any disaster/apocylpse/war i shall be see, crowbar in hand, looting the finest television sets......i'm all up for pillaging and sacking.....

• 2 weeks later...

It would be cool...but id be more interested in how much more advanced they are than us and if they have any intention of making official contact.

I'm a member of RAOL, Royal Association Of Looters

Well I'm a member of SAOT, Scouse Association Of Theives, I can guarantee you there'll be nothing left for you! tongue.gif

Im a Member of both.. im a double agent very high in your ranks and plan to excute the nwlo as soon as the nwo begins.. MWHAAHAaaaa all for me and none for you! sabotage!!!!!!

As much as I believe in alien life, I don't beleive in UFOs or government coverups. However since we're on the topic, exactly what kinda info will the government release? That we are about to be invaded? That Roswell happened? Or that our government is really being controlled by the Hive mind?

1 or 3 I think would to panic, if 2 then why would life change that much.

Looting and property damage, I've been waiting for a good oppurtunity lately. It's sad no can carry weapons (swords)around in public like in the Middle Ages.

well, the government wouldnt tell everyone, unless they were planning to do something abut it. So I would hightail it back to my home planet!

alien.gif