Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#151    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 30 May 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

Oh wow, I'm getting all the scoop! Thanks BM. I didn't know she was his daughter!! Well, IMO she is tryna take over Crowley's job. However, I really do like her! Very cute woman! Her motives seem rather suspicious. It's a wonder they didn't off her already.

Well, I've just watched the last episode of that season, it was pretty good..They are going to do season eight...I cannot wait to see what happens to Dean in the forest....dun dun dunnnn

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#152    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

I don't even know what's going on with the brothers anymore.  I missed so, so much!  I'm about 2 seasons late.  Not sure if I should go on to season 8 right away or catch up first, LOL.

How are you doin, BM? It's been ages.  What's new with you? :-)

#153    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostDelovely5150, on 25 June 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

I don't even know what's going on with the brothers anymore.  I missed so, so much!  I'm about 2 seasons late.  Not sure if I should go on to season 8 right away or catch up first, LOL.

How are you doin, BM? It's been ages.  What's new with you? :-)

Oh girl, you so have to catch up on the season you have not watched...I assure you, that they are really worth the watch... A lot of us cannot wait for the new season to start ..

About me.. what's new? Well My blog will answer that.. you might see a bit of a surprise  lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 25 June 2012 - 10:28 PM.

#154    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 June 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

Oh girl, you so have to catch up on the season you have not watched...I assure you, that they are really worth the watch... A lot of us cannot wait for the new season to start ..

About me.. what's new? Well My blog will answer that.. you might see a bit of a surprise  lol :P
Yea, I get the updates on my twitter, people are raving about it.  I, sure, need to sit and catch up, don't know what I'm missing, LOL.

Which blog, hon? I haven't checked the blogs here, lol.  Wanna link me?  I, do, hope those are good surprises, lol.

#155    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostDelovely5150, on 27 June 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Yea, I get the updates on my twitter, people are raving about it.  I, sure, need to sit and catch up, don't know what I'm missing, LOL.

Which blog, hon? I haven't checked the blogs here, lol.  Wanna link me?  I, do, hope those are good surprises, lol.

My UM  blog -> http://www.unexplain...blog&blogid=692  when you see it..before you say anything.. I am still going to keep the BM ID  lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 27 June 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#156    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:36 AM

Got it, thank you, sweets.  And yea, I wondered about your ID when I was reading, LOL.  Now you've got more company when watching this show, lol.  Aaron is adorable!

#157    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostDelovely5150, on 28 June 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

Got it, thank you, sweets.  And yea, I wondered about your ID when I was reading, LOL.  Now you've got more company when watching this show, lol.  Aaron is adorable!

Thank you for the kind comments Delovely

#158    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Supernatural season 8 due to start very soon...

Here is a quick peek...

I for one am looking forward to it

#159    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

What I read was season seven was to be the last season. They decided to run for another season. Sam's getting a girlfriend who is a vet. And I should not know this much about a tv show I feel a bit silly. I can't help it you just gotta love those guys.

#160    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postemberdawn, on 09 September 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

What I read was season seven was to be the last season. They decided to run for another season. Sam's getting a girlfriend who is a vet. And I should not know this much about a tv show I feel a bit silly. I can't help it you just gotta love those guys.

I read that before they begun season seven they had signed to make seasons eight and nine..!!   Ohh I sure hope there will be a season nine and more to follow

#161    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

Your welcome. I just googled and that's what I got. Message system wouldn't  work  hope you got the "like".

#162    erenamidnight

erenamidnight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:09 AM

Love the show :yes:

#163    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

ya pretty cool show, he has pretty cool car.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#164    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Sadly did have a nice car.  So far I have seen them drive an AMC Pacer and a 4 door Pontiac hatch back.  I'm glad when Jensen did his Eye of  the tiger rendition he was in his original car it just wouldn't have been the same watching him roll around on the top of a pacer. Eeeeiuu. Lol

#165    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,194 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

View Postnotoverrated, on 09 September 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

ya pretty cool show, he has pretty cool car.

If you watch the episode - The French Mistake... He and Sam play themselves  ( Jensen and Jared ) ..You will see a lot of of cars...  Jensen saying.. Ohh my car....it's just a prop..sigh  lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users