Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

OREOS

Simbi Laveau

With the additions of a plethora of different kinds of Oreo cookies,(when I was a kid,we only had regular chocolate.Double stuff and fudge covered came into being when I was in my late teens I think)

Which Oreos do you prefer.Why ,and how do you eat them ?

http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/

I love the Golden ones.I eat them whole,with a cup of tea.No dunking or twisting apart.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the reg choc ones. I like to dunk them is milk until they are a little soft. I also like to just eat them or the double stuff.

• Like 1

I like the regular ones dipped in milk till they are soft. YUMMY!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Did anyone try the candycorn Halloween ones,or the Gingerbread Xmas ones ?

Both are yummy.

The 100th birthday ones with funetti were good too.

There's a coconut chocolate covered ones out now I want to try .

We have candy cane ones here, they're a generic brand but so good. I want to try Gingerbread ones! We bought Strawberry ones or something the last time I was over in the U.S but they were gross.

I've only seen the 'Golden' ones and the chocolate types here in the UK. Perhaps posher shops have others. The UK versions contain whey powder so they're no good for lactose intolerant people, unlike the US ones.

OK, I must share a trick I played on my 12 year old and 7 year old daughters.

I took several oreos apart, scraped the white stuff off and put toothpaste on them (just a little because it goes a long way). The toothpaste was the light green variety. I told them that they were mint oreos (which I think they have).

This worked so well I felt guilty. They ate 4-6 each with milk before I told them. They were pretty disgusted afterwords.

• Like 2

I took several oreos apart, scraped the white stuff off and put toothpaste on them (just a little because it goes a long way). The toothpaste was the light green variety. I told them that they were mint oreos (which I think they have).

This worked so well I felt guilty. They ate 4-6 each with milk before I told them. They were pretty disgusted afterwords.

wwwhhhyyyyy do that,at all ?

haha That's funny! Especially that they didn't notice.

Did you still make them brush their teeth afterwards? :P

Oo.. You're not supposed to ingest toothpaste. It says so right on the tube...

I like regular Oreos and peanut butter generic types.

• Like 1

i'm not a big fan of oreos. they're ok i guess, but i'd rather have pirate cookies

What are pirate cookies ?,

Do they wear eye patches and say ,"yyyaaaarrrrr" ?