Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's up with the Denver Airport?

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Does anyone remember the Denver airport and how it went way over budget and supposedly has many levels underneath along with lizard alien duders. Also the strange murals depicting nazis, masonic symbology etc. etc.?? Seems like the place disappeared from all scrutiny..has anyone ever heard anything new on this place? dontgetit.gif

The attached image is my "inside source" for all things devious and insidious within the government....He'll be changing his look now that I blew his cover... sad.gif

post-11-1061611493.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• thepsychoticseaotter

• alienmojo

• fearfulone

well dude i have investgated this in great detail i'll give you a linkie:

linkio

i got alot more info on document if you want it but i would have to send it to you.

Ya I saw that bit 'o info, can you mail me the information?

• 2 months later...

Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything new about DIA (Denver International Airport)? Are those strange murals still on the walls and all the references to the masons? Does anyone have any good web sites to do to on this? Thanks! alien.gif

I have actually been to the denver airport . While I was there , I did not really see anything unusual at all . But I didn't really attempt to look for anything unusual .

Oh-Oh!!

This is all deeply weird and troubling!!

Erm, and according to the link posted by Blood Angel, my country isn't going to make it?

Jeez and i thought i was already having a bad day at the office.

Can we not just off the royal family and keep my country instead?

Denver Airport is certainly troubling, but i think the end of my lil island is even more so!!

Help - i need more info!!!!!!!

Hey Blood Angel,

Any chance you could send me any info you have on DIA? I live only 90 miles from the place and plan a field investigation soon. I have been to Anomolies.com, but that info is old. You got any newer stuff?

Thanks,

Bob

Hi folks just got back from a rather unhealthy vacation from UM >_o info info info, uh you'll have to give me a few days or so to find the correct data for you mojo, on one condition, you get me photos of the following:

The "keypad"

the new murals

The Gargoyle close up

thumbsup.gif

Interesting site BA. I found it intriguing. Firstly, if this is some kind of… well I don’t know what to name it? Maybe the government has just tried a new form of base, and have incorporated a military base inside, under and around a public facility? They say, the best place to hide, is in plain view? But in trying to make it inconspicuous, they over did it, lol. huh.gif

No problem Blood Angel.. that is easy. You just go to that Anomolies web page and you will find the pics there. IF you can't find them just let me know and I will send them to you. I tried to email you at MSN but got a message back that it was undeliverable.

One other thing about the DIA. There are many things being said about it.. but don't believe all of them. Aliens??? I doubt it. But there are things that are true. Here are a few things:

1) Many contractors were hired and fired during its building. A possible reason for this was to keep knowledge of the exact location of places and general knowledge of all the area would be kept to a minium. No one contractor would know the exact dimensions of the place. Why?

2) Fences have been seen with curved tops that have barbs on them... but instead of pointing outside... to keep those outside from getting in... they are pointing inwards as if to keep people inside. Very Strange.

3) Masonic Keystones... again... why?

4) Those damn murals from hell. The strangest things I have ever seen in my life. You have to see these to believe them. Who in their right mind would permit pictures of dead children in coffins to adorn walls where all the public could see... let alone that the children represented are Indian, Jewish, and one other I can't recall at the moment.

Either it is just a case of total ineptude in building an airport that wasn't needed in the first place or something totally strange is going on here.

Hello alienmojo original.gif ,

I have a few pictures about those wierd murals too but one exceptionally caught my eye though.I'll just attach it later.It's as though that everyone (in the pic) of various races were like....amazed or.....being possessed or something by that poisonous plant in the centre.One way or another,it sort of depicting us humans being driven to some bad business and ultimately leading us to the dead-end or something??I'm not really sure too but it's really creepy. ph34r.gif

Anyway heard that you're gonna do some checking in that airport,sounds really great but just be cautious.Those 'guys' know what you're up to.Also,I've heard that you could feel 'buzzes' from some magnetic-field around the outside of the airport.See if you could feel it too.Just be real careful pal. thumbsup.gif We'll be waiting....

user posted image

user posted image

gasp! *gasps*

Tis a mural of the lost Ten Tribes..... Who pulled out the rubber ducky?

Denver airport? Reptoids? To bad I cant get swords through airport security anymore. sad.gif

Mojo, i have the pictures, but you said you were doing a field investigation soon? well, i wanted clear photos of the things i mentioned, large photos, the ones on anomalies aren't big enough or aren't clear enough, more importantly the keypad and the capston i want large pics of, and the "new" murals that replaced the old ones. As for the airport its self, the configuration of the runways are extremely "odd" for a airport, if you look at large commercial airports, such as heathrow or new wark airports, the runways are mostly paralell(sp?), to avoid any mid air collisions. Whereas DIA has runways in the shape of a "swastika" (coincidence?), also another interesting feature is the large tunnels mentioned, with sprinklers all the way down on the ceiling.bear in mind that these areas are empty, and also constructed of concrete. Concrete is not flammable, so why the sprinklers and why so many. And the apparent closed off area due to "unidentified fungus that is a bio hazard" this is also strange, how many people go through this airport in a single day? you would have thought they would have identified the fungus by now and REMOVED it, is it not a danger to workers and public even if it is cordoned off? Miles and MILES (we are talking over 10,000 miles here) of copper wires that is underneath the airport (maybe someone could check out just how much mileage a average airport has of copperwire?). and the 50 square miles of free and empty space around the airport (fenced off of course) expansion my ****. >_>

Well, we just had several feet of snow here in Cheyenne, Wyoming so "soon" doesn't sound so good anymore. BUT... I have an interesting suggestion to you all. I would REALLY like to do an investigation of this place.. but I don't want to do it alone. Would anyone like to come with me. I think3-6 people would be great. We could meet somewhere and do a day at the airport.

Anyone able to do this please contact me. Too be honest.. I'm a little scared to go down there.. not because of DIA.. but because of all the traffic and crap. I've never been to Denver before. I hear it is just horrible.

Cheyenne is only 90 miles from Denver so if anyone would like to meet here and gone down with me we could have a nice road trip! I'm sure we would have lots of stuff to talk about. Also before we go we can take a look at my map and make up an idea of where to go first and such. I'm not even sure of where to find the tunnels and crap. I know where the capstone is and I know I can find the murals.

Also.. wouldn't it be fun for us to do something like this on a regular basis? A trip to area 51 or a haunted house!!

Alas, i would but i'm from the UK, unless you willing to pay expenses LOL

I got my own field investigation planned, for a lesser known secret in the UK countryside.

Alas, I am a poor b******. I've been to England before, when I was in the Navy. Cool place. Never been one for reincarnation or anything, but its the first time I truly felt at home original.gif

Maybe all these strange images that deck the walls are simply from a weirdo artist (they have been known to be a little strange at times). And it’s simply the case that those who’s responsibility it is to decorate the airport choose a artist on mushrooms? I’ve seen some pretty strange things on my travels, with so-called depicted art… For instance a pub in Devon has huge strange deformed cow heads and sheep heads, and large wheels stuck on the side of the building, as ‘art’, this doesn’t mean that reptile-like-aliens drink there! There’s one public toilet that has a tiled relief coving the complete walls, which depicts a square sun, and square clouds, and strange shaped mountains. Is this possibly a entrance to a hidden underground alien bunker, and the images are from their home world? Ok, so I’m being a little silly, but all because of strange art, doesn’t mean aliens are involved. Of course giving all the other facts about this airport, it does make you think! dontgetit.gif

Kryso the artist Leo Tanguma, was given specific guidlines to work with, he didn't come up with the idea of the art, he was told what to draw....... huh.gif

I quite agree with you kryso about strange art not being the justification to form a belief of subterrainen reptile creatures who live on human blood... BUT

When you take ALL of the weirdness of that Airport into consideration it does lead me to believe something weird is going on. I highly doubt aliens, but I think it could be some for a secret military base or something. Maybe a holding tank if a civil war ever erupted it could be used as a concentration camp.

I don't know... too much weirdness for me!

Kryso the artist Leo Tanguma, was given specific guidlines to work with, he didn't come up with the idea of the art, he was told what to draw

Oh <shuffles feet and looks at floor> then in that case, it is a weird one! dontgetit.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I'll be honest I'm not one for conspiricy theories but this place gives me a baaad feeling.

The murals especially, those things pull out some compleate wrongness that you can't shake easily.

Anyne have the link to the rest of the interview on anomolies?

One last thing, something about this does not feel like a military or NWO thing at all.

I'm gonna throw out a guess here....DIA is a Temple......