Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My veiw...

jessicalawes11

Most people ask that if there is a God, why does he not stopp bad things, like war? Well, in my opinion, (And it is just my opinion! You don't have to belive it!) What if God made the Earth, us and everything, and left us to our own devices? And if we destroyed ourselves, then it is our own faults, and no-one elses. So maybe we can't say that God doesn't help us, and we must blame ourselves for our own mistakes.

Again, just my opinion. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• jessicalawes11

• Loge

• KevinM

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's no doubt that we (humans) will destroy ourselves, and likely the entire planet with us... it's just in our nature.

And you make an interesting argument for existence... but it begs the question... why were we even created then? hmm.gif

One of the questions I don't think anyone can answer for sure. Certainly not me!

And if we destroyed ourselves, then it is our own faults, and no-one elses.

But have you considered that if god exists as most religions believe, he created everything, and he knows everything, which means that he made us in the way which we'd destroy ourselves...

It is because the ignorant, imbibed within his own foolishness, think of the Seity (the Absolute Creator) as having a form or personality, nonetheless, this abstract immutable perfect power being formless can take any divine or human corporeal form; only the Paramarthasatyas who have defeated Lucifer in themselves are capable to comprehend this Seity supreme imperishable and incomparable abstract obscure existence.

Only that supreme unknowable, imperishable and incomparable abstract Seity is perfect!

The Gods, who still do not achieve absolute comprehension of this Seity supreme imperishable and incomparable abstract obscure existence, commit mistakes!

This planet is a cosmic blunder of those Gods. This is how the Karma of Planets is!

And if you add to this cosmic blunder the stupidities that present humanoids are perpetrating to our cosmic abode, then, it is very easy to comprehend the entire scenario!

We are just sluggish samples of that cosmic blunder.

Nevertheless, the Paramarthasatyas have been fighting a lot in order to correct this cosmic blunder, but this humanity hate those Solar Beings and happily wallow within the mud of their own misery! hmm.gif

If what you say is true, then I claim, here and now, to be better than god. The same claim can be made by almost every human on the planet, because we have come to the realisation that we have to take responsibility for something we create, and unleash.

If what you say is true, then I claim, here and now, to be better than god. The same claim can be made by almost every human on the planet, because we have come to the realisation that we have to take responsibility for something we create, and unleash.

523757[/snapback]

It's called existentialism, but the problem with a notion like that is what is the true morality if everyone must take responsibility for his or her own. Not everybody got the will to take responsibility it's allways somebody else fault.

Well, to use an example...

If children run amok around their neighbourhood, vandalising property, bullying other people's kids, and causing havoc in general, then I believe that a great deal of the blame would lie with their parents...simply because it is a parent's responsibility to teach their children right and wrong, teach them how to behave, and to punnish them when they don't.

That's exactly what my parents did, and as a result I was a law abiding, well spoken, and respectful child...and carried those same tendancies through my teenage years, and will likely continue to to do through adulthood when, in turn, I shall attempt to instil the same qualities in my own children when the time comes.

Creating something, and then simply turning it loose, claiming that you cannot be held responsible for what your creation does is, quite frankly, the part where blame is being avoided tongue.gif

523757[/snapback]

If what you say is true, then I claim, here and now, to be better than god.

Which one among them? tongue.gif

The same claim can be made by almost every human on the planet, because we have come to the realisation that we have to take responsibility for something we create, and unleash. 

That is good, but we have to show that with facts and not theories! mellow.gif

And why is there the assumption that nobody is taking responsibility of it? happy.gif

Loge, if you require an example, then see my analogy. There is nothing theoretical about that...it is a fact that our society expects parents to take responsibility for their children. If we have come to this realisation, then why hasn't god? Or, at least, the god proposed by jessicalawes11?

Loge, if you require an example, then see my analogy. There is nothing theoretical about that...it is a fact that our society expects parents to take responsibility for their children. If we have come to this realisation, then why hasn't god? Or, at least, the god proposed by jessicalawes11?

523802[/snapback]

By seeing the attitude that you always presents in this forums, I see that your Inner God is developing the ability to respond (responsibility) at the enigma of your particular situation. tongue.gif

Now, regarding the god proposed by jessicalawes11, that is a problem that only the Inner God of jessicalawes11 can answer! dontgetit.gif

The God I refer too is my God, who may or may not be different to everyone else's. We all belive in different things, or not at all!

seraphina, i really liked your example and its so true. I know so many people that just let their kids behave however thinking they will work it out and in turn turn into mean nasty kids that dont know how to act. Then the parents wonder what happened and why are they rude and disrepectful ect. its really bothers me.

Well, while I'm glad you liked the example, it's not really a political statement on badly behaved kids...it's just an analogy for a god that would, upon creating us, turn its back on us, and leave us to our own devices without guidance, protection, or support, and how such a god is vastly inferior to mankind.

Hi all

One of the main problems is that the Abrahamic religions, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all teach that the earth is sinful, and was put her for our own greed’s and for us to manipulate and take from with out giving back, and that its only here for our own selfishness, and that we can take what we want from it regardless of the damage we do to it.

Just one example is how George Bush refuses to do anything to help world pollution, as he is a evangelical extremist, he is also obsessed with getting rich by sucking oil form the earth then polluting the air by burning it, in fact his whole family is obsessed with making money and capitalism, and thinking of the self, and of the now, its why they are also obsessed with hunting because killing nature is a good thing to do in there twisted beliefs. Islamic countries are the same manipulating mother nature for personal gain. So yes most humans are stupid yes, that is why nature will fight back more and more the more these corrupt religious leaders continue to rape nature. God is not ignoring it, god will act accordingly to human kids ignorant religious stupidity, very scary because we dont stand a chance against the power of nature or of god.

All the best

Faeden

I can't belive some people are so ignorant about the enviroment.

OPEN YOUR EYES, PEOPLE! WE ARE KILLING THE WORLD ON WHICH WE LIVE!

I wish people would stop getting so power crazy, and realise what they're doing!

The God I refer too is my God, who may or may not be different to everyone else's. We all belive in different things, or not at all!

523826[/snapback]

Everyone believes in something...there is no one on earth who has no belief. If you believe in God, good for you. If you believe that there is no God, thats good for you too.

I think the reason God allows evil to exist is simple free will. No loving being would create a race of slaves because some thing that can not hate you is incapable of love. For any action any one ever takes to have the least bit of meaning there has to be a choice involved in that action. If there was no discrimination Martin Luther King Jr would have been just a reverend remembered by his family. King's actions had meaning because he made a choice to stand and fight rather then to accept the status quo. Man can sin because we have the power of free which covers all the things we do to each other.

In terms of why do bad things occur that no one can control(so called natural evil like tornados and floods) well I believe thats our fault to. The Garden of Eden was a test of a very simple question can man be good and obediant in a perfect world? Adam and Eve had every thing they could possibly want all they had to do was obey God's law. They refused and let death into the world in doing so. Even if you don't take the story litteraly the point is still valid and easily proven by looking out the world around us. Generally speaking do you think the rich and powerful(people who have every thing they need to live in luxury let alone comfort for the rest of there life) generally the most moral people? Of course not. The majority of people we consider as paragons of virtue(Gandhi, Christ, Martin Luther King Jr, Mother Teressa) never had very much in the way of money or possessions. On the other hand the richest people lie, cheat and steal constantly and do every thing they can to get more. Do you honestly believed that people would act any better in a world with out disease and natural disasters?

If everything here in this world fails you.

And you're not in control of what's gonna happen.

And no one has the power to change the course.

Ask the Devine, you will find miracles you will treasures all your life.