Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Racist Problems

Method

Please do not take this the wrong way, and mods please dont delete this you can move but please dont delete I need some help! I can not say that I mean to be racist, but all the comments that African-Americans make it just infuriates me.

I will start with this, " Well you came to Africa and sold us drugs to make us stupid, we were always smarter than you! " Ok back to reality African-Americans were crude people living in Africa with with sticks, and huts. Us ( white people ) were advancing technology, with big ships, and established many nesscites to daily life. But of course they were more intelligent. And these stupid comments just make me believe they are so ignorant!

I dont know what to do, any time I talk to an American-African I pray I dont harbor any racist feelings but I cant help it, if you have any suggestions please help me out here!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• SilverCougar

• Method

• Super Pancake

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... congratulations on sickening me.

It takes alot to do that.

Sticks and Huts huh? I bet if you and a tribe member from Africa were left out in the wilds with nothing at all, he'd survive longer then you. wink2.gif Where they lack in technology, they've advanced and kept the ways of living with nature, and knowing how to survive in it with nothing more then "sticks and huts".

" Well you came to Africa and sold us drugs to make us stupid, we were always smarter than you! "

525780[/snapback]

Well the drugs part I don't know but trickery and deceit yes.

" Ok back to reality African-Americans were crude people living in Africa with with sticks, and huts. Us ( white people ) were advancing technology, with big ships, and established many nesscites to daily life. But of course they were more intelligent.

525780[/snapback]

Well you forget the egyptians and many northern empires were beyond the advancement of the western world until well you know what happened, who knows the Africans could have easily been better advanced today if these empires did not fall to the Romans.

And these stupid comments just make me believe they are so ignorant!

525780[/snapback]

I think both parties are ignorant.

I dont know what to do, any time I talk to an American-African I pray I dont harbor any racist feelings but I cant help it, if you have any suggestions please help me out here!

525780[/snapback]

Well I think you and those African American you speak of should take some history lessons on African history.

Edited by Super Pancake

This is not a topic I feel is suitable for the U.M. boards.

and my advice would be to take people on an individaul basis. Instead of grouping them as all African Americans, try educating individuals who are uneducated.

Edited by Kismit