Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?


  • Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#91    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

View PostBig Chief, on 05 May 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

I never said he had to believe in something for it to work. What I said was how can you invite/conjure something that you don't  believe in. That's like trying to invite Santa Claus into your house and you don't believe in him.  He's not being serious about it and he's just looking for attention. I told him what to do and he replied with "I've done that already".   Typical unbeliever lies.  Sakari, maybe you can make a video of your demon invitation and place it here so we can all see if your serious about it..

Ok , I can see you know not how to go back and read previous posts...If you did , you would see why a " unbeliever" would do this.....As for your suggestion , and my answer " I tried that" , again , if you read all of the posts , you would see i tried that....
Send me a video camera , I would be more than happy to share videos of me doing these things , and I would also be more than happy to send other videos ( since I am looking for attention)...

Speaking of looking for attention...I am not "stuck on myself" but I will tell you this for fact.....If I wanted attention , the last thing I would do is post on a forum for written replies.....You are sooooooo off base....Nope , I would jump on my bike and go for a cruise , trust me , I get plenty of attention...If I were not happily married , I would be out 24/7 getting attention......I do not need to go onto a forum , hidden behind a keyboard , pretending I am someone I am not......Here is a pic of myself for you...Figured I wanted more attention , so I would share it....Actually , maybe you can see I do not need to play on the internet to get attention....

So , back to the subject.....And yes , I am trying these things advised....Please give me more input....Oh , I do have a camera for whenever this spirit starts breaking furniture , or hurting me , or maybe a friendly will come in....Or....

Attached Files


Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#92    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,479 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2010 - 12:27 AM, said:

Ok , I can see you know not how to go back and read previous posts...If you did , you would see why a " unbeliever" would do this.....As for your suggestion , and my answer " I tried that" , again , if you read all of the posts , you would see i tried that....
Send me a video camera , I would be more than happy to share videos of me doing these things , and I would also be more than happy to send other videos ( since I am looking for attention)...

Speaking of looking for attention...I am not "stuck on myself" but I will tell you this for fact.....If I wanted attention , the last thing I would do is post on a forum for written replies.....You are sooooooo off base....Nope , I would jump on my bike and go for a cruise , trust me , I get plenty of attention...If I were not happily married , I would be out 24/7 getting attention......I do not need to go onto a forum , hidden behind a keyboard , pretending I am someone I am not......Here is a pic of myself for you...Figured I wanted more attention , so I would share it....Actually , maybe you can see I do not need to play on the internet to get attention....

So , back to the subject.....And yes , I am trying these things advised....Please give me more input....Oh , I do have a camera for whenever this spirit starts breaking furniture , or hurting me , or maybe a friendly will come in....Or....

According to your pic Sakari, you need look no further...you have orbs my friend. Very dangerous, they can make you waste your life trying to prove they are paranormal, which they are but it can't be proven. A veritable paradox of psychological destruction. Be careful. :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#93    Giavanna

Giavanna

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 180 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Female

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

View PostGiavanna, on 05 May 2010 - 01:19 PM, said:

Put blood on clear white paper and burn it.
Chant aloud that you are offering up a sacrifice to them.
But a warning..once they arrive they will not leave.
And they cause many hardships to you and your family.
Which you probably won't recognize until it is too late to get rid of them.



what kind of blood?


#94    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,479 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:03 AM

View PostGiavanna, on 06 May 2010 - 12:52 AM, said:

what kind of blood?

Traditionally it would be the blood of the seventh son of a seventh son. Although the blood of an eleven toed virgin girl will do as well. The extra toe must be on the left foot, signifying a follower of the Left Hand Path.

Chicken blood will also do in a pinch. :tu:

In case you were wondering, yes I'm BS'ing here. :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#95    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

    Id Quo Est

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Joined:22 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Unseen University

  • Your perception might be twisting but reality ain't moving to meet it.

    -sinewave

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

View PostKroe, on 05 May 2010 - 01:19 AM, said:

You want an evil spirit in your house? I can help you.

But it will cost you your very soul!

Well, not your soul (if such a thing even exists). But it will cost you a plane tick to and from your city, plus cab fair to your home, some very nice meals, maybe a few beers, and a nice bed to crash on. Oh, and pay-per-view would be a plus while I'm there too.

Did I forget to mention I'm the evil spirit who'll be visiting you?

Well, I can be EEE-vil, Bruhahahaha! And people do say that I'm a spirited kind of guy.

Oops, there goes the seriousness of this thread.
...I came into this thread intending to say exactly the same thing. :lol:

Soo, is this open for just one evil spirit, or are you looking for a whole congregation? :w00t:

In various primitive cultures, it was believed that the brain served only to cool the body, being completely unrelated to thought. This is true only in certain people.

#96    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:41 AM

To Everyone and Sakari
Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?
also did you say you had a son

Edited by puridalan, 06 May 2010 - 03:42 AM.


#97    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,151 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:57 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 06 May 2010 - 03:41 AM, said:

To Everyone and Sakari
Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?
also did you say you had a son

Well , was my topic " How to bring death/bad things to my family"....If so , than I guess you would be making a good case...I must have hit a nerve...soooooo



Bring it on....Am I supposed to be afraid now?.....And be careful , although I do not mind , it may be a bad thing to place "threats" on these forums...I don't mind though....

If you think staring at my picture , spitting on it , etc...Will bring a evil or regular spirit into my home , and I will finally have my chance to film them , and have Oregon University come verify the actions , than go for it...
If you are attempting some kind of psycho-mind-make someone die with our minds thingy ma jig , than you may have not read my post correctly..When I get to the " minds can make things happen physically" topic , than I will understand this...

What I am confused with is wishing bad things to happen to my family?...Someone close dying?....Wow , you are a cold hearted person...
Thing is , I do not believe in "wish's coming true" , so....bring it on....

And since you are trying to be so "accurate" , can you narrow it down to the days...I mean , in life things like this do happen , so I would like a specific day please...And please not Saturday , I have to mow the lawn.....

And we had a Son , he passed away at 4 , lost a hard fight to cancer.

Hey , had a idea also , since you are so sure of this working , and you have your photo as your avatar , let's all do the same to you...Exactly how you stated..Than , we have a 2 person experiment , better the odds huh?

Anyway....I all ready did.....Back to my original question...

Edited by Sakari, 06 May 2010 - 04:08 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#98    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,525 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:15 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 06 May 2010 - 12:38 AM, said:

According to your pic Sakari, you need look no further...you have orbs my friend. Very dangerous, they can make you waste your life trying to prove they are paranormal, which they are but it can't be proven. A veritable paradox of psychological destruction. Be careful. :lol:

I see a full bodied apparition posing as a t-shirt hanging up too. Who does he think he's fooling?

But you had to realize by now OP, when you posed this question, the only possible answers could be...

1. Random responses of people telling you to do things that you and I know are a bunch of nonsense.
2. People ripping on you for trying to ask this question, knowing you don't really believe this stuff happens.
3. Put a camera up somewhere.
4. Who the hell knows?

My favorite is 4. Really, noone knows what they're talking about when it comes to this kind of stuff. Those who claim they do, are either mislead, know they're lying, or are lying yet overlook it because they want to believe in this stuff so bad. Imbelishment and half-truths thrive in this kind of stuff.

I started out believing in all this stuff full force. Thing is, the more I've seen, heard, and learned about it, the less and less I believe. Unfortunately, there are some who listen to others talk about ghosts and the like for a long time, and fail to see all these things aren't adding up to anything tangible. Maybe they'll come around.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#99    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:20 AM

You are asking to invite evil spirits into your home. Now, tell me this..you are afraid of 'threats' on your family...yet you are not afraid to invite evil spirits into your home..that could possibly potentially 'threaten' your family.

I am getting you to think here critically. I am not making any types of threats toward your family, I would merely be sending negative energy...just like spirits would be doing in the same fashion. There would be no physical aspect involved at all. You have all the rights to be scared something bad to happen to your family

yet at the same time...it doesn't make sense for you to 'welcome' evil spirits..then be afraid for your family..that is downright stupid and hypocritical. If you WISH to invite them in, then you should expect the worse to happen to your family ie tragic death. In these cases there isn't some physical murderer with a gun, no when this does happen you can't put anyone in jail because no one even touched you or was around you physically..

What I am saying is you can't jail a ghost..you do realize this? That if an evil being was to murderer or cause the death of your loved one...you could press no charges...this is what I am getting you to think about. Because you cannot have it one way, just to invite a spirit in...you're going to get all the baggage with it.

Now, I am not a cold hearted person, but I think this gave you a real wake up call to what you were asking for. No you never did mention you're son but I already knew that you did have a son...see how that works. I would never wish to hurt your family...but I hope from the above..this can really put in perspective what you are messing with

Since this has gotten you to think about it, and has certainly enraged you, will you wish to invite pleasant and happy spirits and not evil spirits. If that is one thing I wish for you to do, for your own family's sake is to invite positive spirits that can help guide you or from the loved ones that have passed. Are you willing to do that, instead of going on your first notion of inviting anything at all


#100    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,525 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:20 AM

Down there.
   ↓

Edited by Jerry Only, 06 May 2010 - 04:23 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#101    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,525 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:22 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 06 May 2010 - 04:20 AM, said:

You are asking to invite evil spirits into your home. Now, tell me this..you are afraid of 'threats' on your family...yet you are not afraid to invite evil spirits into your home..that could possibly potentially 'threaten' your family.

I am getting you to think here critically. I am not making any types of threats toward your family, I would merely be sending negative energy...just like spirits would be doing in the same fashion. There would be no physical aspect involved at all. You have all the rights to be scared something bad to happen to your family

yet at the same time...it doesn't make sense for you to 'welcome' evil spirits..then be afraid for your family..that is downright stupid and hypocritical. If you WISH to invite them in, then you should expect the worse to happen to your family ie tragic death. In these cases there isn't some physical murderer with a gun, no when this does happen you can't put anyone in jail because no one even touched you or was around you physically..

What I am saying is you can't jail a ghost..you do realize this? That if an evil being was to murderer or cause the death of your loved one...you could press no charges...this is what I am getting you to think about. Because you cannot have it one way, just to invite a spirit in...you're going to get all the baggage with it.

Now, I am not a cold hearted person, but I think this gave you a real wake up call to what you were asking for. No you never did mention you're son but I already knew that you did have a son...see how that works. I would never wish to hurt your family...but I hope from the above..this can really put in perspective what you are messing with

Since this has gotten you to think about it, and has certainly enraged you, will you wish to invite pleasant and happy spirits and not evil spirits. If that is one thing I wish for you to do, for your own family's sake is to invite positive spirits that can help guide you or from the loved ones that have passed. Are you willing to do that, instead of going on your first notion of inviting anything at all

You made the mistake of assuming he believes there are evil spirits that can invade him, like you do.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#102    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:26 AM

Jerry
It's not even if he believes or not, like the person who made the comment either doesn't matter if you 'believe' if someone is NOT going to rob you, they still can rob you even though you do not believe. That is my point. I agree it's not everyday that most spirits even have the potential to create that massive amount of 'negativity'; however, why in the world would you want to surround yourself in negativity..dead or alive. If anything it would to be surround oneself with positive energy to create less stress. This goes past if I believe in a ghost or not..to why would you on purpose surround yourself in negativity (again dead or alive). I don't think MOST wouldn't go out of their way to sit with person at table A who is rude, egocentric, and heartless than to sit at table B who is kind, open, and funny. Most don't choose to torture themselves, if you sit with table A on purpose you better understand it's not going to be peachy keen.

Edited by puridalan, 06 May 2010 - 04:27 AM.


#103    Cybele

Cybele

    Married to the Void

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Joined:26 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:29 AM

View PostJerry Only, on 06 May 2010 - 04:15 AM, said:

Thing is, the more I've seen, heard, and learned about it, the less and less I believe. Unfortunately, there are some who listen to others talk about ghosts and the like for a long time, and fail to see all these things aren't adding up to anything tangible. Maybe they'll come around.

:tu:

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#104    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,525 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:33 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 06 May 2010 - 04:26 AM, said:

Jerry
It's not even if he believes or not, like the person who made the comment either doesn't matter if you 'believe' if someone is NOT going to rob you, they still can rob you even though you do not believe. That is my point. I agree it's not everyday that most spirits even have the potential to create that massive amount of 'negativity'; however, why in the world would you want to surround yourself in negativity..dead or alive. If anything it would to be surround oneself with positive energy to create less stress. This goes past if I believe in a ghost or not..to why would you on purpose surround yourself in negativity (again dead or alive). I don't think MOST wouldn't go out of their way to sit with person at table A who is rude, egocentric, and heartless than to sit at table B who is kind, open, and funny. Most don't choose to torture themselves, if you sit with table A on purpose you better understand it's not going to be peachy keen.

Okay, I don't want to argue anymore. But just keep in mind, it is a fact that it is possible that you can be robbed, whether you believe it or not. It is not a fact that you can be affected by negative spirits who come and haunt you.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#105    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:40 AM

It goes past the point of ghost is what I am trying to get for, it is wishing EVIL or negativity to be bestowed upon anyone is just ridiculous. Back to the Table A vs Table B. Anywho, I am done with this thread believe I made my point.

And no Sakari I'm not going to put neg upon you or your family. Just hoping you can see where I'm coming from
Goodday





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users