Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My personal Alien abduction story.

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#16    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,102 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 30 January 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

That's because it's not so easy to deny outright, although you can bet that someone will try to. They'll do it politely enough, I expect, but the message will still be very clear: "I don't believe a word of it".

I know.  :)

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#17    thatperson

thatperson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 January 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Do that and let us know if they will do it.  In the meantime, you can re-tell any other happenings you recall.

I'd like to still hear about the contact in your home with no memory block.

My first in home contact was when i was about 11 years old, It was pretty breif and quite scary. It wasn't in home tho, we had back porch and i had to take trash to the side of the house to put it in the bin. I caught a quick glimpse of him because luckily we had a huge street light and a back porch light so i saw one for a quick second before it slipped into the shadows..i didn't sleep that night, I remember skipping school that day because i was to tired.

But the MOST distinct experience was when i was i would say 14 about to 15 years old...It was during October, i stepped from the kitchen into the living room about to watch some t.v. The livingroom in that house was connected to the front door since it was a small rental home, well i look up to the front door and see a humanoid figure. The only light i really had was a T.V. so it was hard to make out skin color,but the deep black eye's reflected the light really well. He was short but honestly not to short, he was about an average teenager in height, he had the Demeanor of a serious business man..it was weird. So at that point i was in full contact but... it seemed knd of casual at that point. It didn't really speak to me it just glared at me..all he said (im assuming he because of the voice i heard was kind of a deeper tone) was "the world isn't what it seems" and then i remember sitting on our couch..

#18    thatperson

thatperson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

My experience's have calmed down since moving into a new home, but I will say UFO activity has been high at night, it's easy to see the sky clearly since i don't live in a area with bad city light glare anymore.

#19    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,102 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Activity is probably the same during the day.  I'd like you to try looking for them during daylight hours and tell me if you see anything.

When you found yourself on the couch, had you lost time?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#20    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

: "I don't believe a word of it".

and that would be me..

#21    thatperson

thatperson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

Activity is probably the same during the day.  I'd like you to try looking for them during daylight hours and tell me if you see anything.

When you found yourself on the couch, had you lost time?

I think...not much tho maybe like 30-45 minutes..

#22    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,102 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Is "the world isn't as it seems" the only message you've received?

#23    thatperson

thatperson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 January 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Is "the world isn't as it seems" the only message you've received?

That's all i remember, there was that little time span that i lost so he could've informed me more about it..

#24    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,102 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Well, keep telling us anything else you remember when you do.

#25    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

That's because it's not so easy to deny outright, although you can bet that someone will try to. They'll do it politely enough, I expect, but the message will still be very clear: "I don't believe a word of it".

Well, it's a story. How much can one say about it? That's usually why I tend to keep my distance from abductee threads when they inevitably boil down to "I believe you" or " I don't". I don't really see much progress for ETH validation either way.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#26    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,410 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 30 January 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

and that would be me..
So you're saying that it was completely made up, then? Why don't you say to that the OP directly, and explain just why you believe that they're lying.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#27    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 31 January 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

So you're saying that it was completely made up, then? Why don't you say to that the OP directly, and explain just why you believe that they're lying.

Ok.. yes.. Sorry That.. but I do not believe you.. there is no plausable evidence at all that aliens have been abuducting people..

either your making the story up.. or your mind is covering something else up..

#28    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,410 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 31 January 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

Ok.. yes.. Sorry That.. but I do not believe you.. there is no plausable evidence at all that aliens have been abuducting people..

either your making the story up.. or your mind is covering something else up..
So, beyond parroting the tired old line (all together now) "there is No Evidence", you actually have nothing constructive to suggest other than implying that the person is a liar.
I am afraid that just comes across as plain rude. I expect you'd see it as "hard nosed skepticism" or "rational thinking" or something, but so often, that's just a euphemism for rude.
Sorry to be blunt, but hey, it's not blunt, it's just rational thinking.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#29    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

I'm a blunt person..

either he is making it up.. or his mind is covering up some other incident..

#30    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

Someone is out of bounds: decide between abductee and abductor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users