Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NO!!!!!!!

Bizarro

apparently, i will be sparse for awhile. my monitor must've fried in last night's storms. i have a surge protector but i only have 4 slots that are extremely protected, while i have 5 plugs i need protecting. guess which one wasn't protected?

anyways, its really hard to see as everything is blurry and i had to turn the contrast way down low just to be able to read words. i may try to post at night, when it might be easier to see this dark screen, but unless this thing suddenly starts working again, it may be awhile before i can buy a new one.

cyas sad.gif

DSchwartz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• Kismit

• Ronin6th

• SpaceyKC

ok, something happened and now its working again- although the colors and stuff are slightly off. i wonder if this is just a sign that its broken? oh well, i definitely need a new one but i can at least see (squinting very hard now) writing.

wait, ive figured something out. there is a band of blurry down the center and its clearer on the edges.

nope, it is still broken. GAHHHHHH

Ok DS...call Mulder and Scully right now!

I hope it will be ok! Technologies are so capricious sometimes...

One day everything are fine and get bad the day that follows, for no reason...it's like ladies...wink.gif

i ordered a new monitor, and it will be here in 3-7 days. i can still see the screen but the only problem is that there is a large blur in the middle which makes it hard to read. crying.gif

it looks like im looking through my wife's glasses. everything is out of focus. oh well, cya in a week original.gif

One day everything are fine and get bad the day that follows, for no reason...it's like ladies...wink.gif

Oh Ronin, we ladies always have a good reason.. wink.gif

lol... laugh.gif ...it's because you've never met my ex girls!!! wink.gif

See ya DS! May this be fixed soon!

Ronin, I did meet your ex girls... only then they were just your girls... tongue.gif

Just kidding there, mon ami... laugh.gif

dude just hit it a couple times it will be fine!

UGH! its worse today. now, when i turn it off i can see a little rainbow of color appear on the screen and slowly fade. my eyes hurt so bad right now, just from trying to read a few posts- its ungodly blurry.

hopefully that new one will arrive soon sad.gif

Hehe...welcome to a new TV REALITY SHOW....

After Big Brother, Survivor, Temptation Island see the daily life of Schwartz and his monitor, a couple that is now facing difficulties! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Tonight at 8 pm! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif @ Ronin Oh! bounce.gif Oh! bounce.gif What Channel would that be? w00t.gif

wife just called from work and said the monitor arrived today! i am so happy as i can barely see what im typing at this point. just have to wait until she comes home and i can be a eregular member of the forum again original.gif

just have to wait until she comes home and i can be a eregular member of the forum again original.gif

Don't you mean irregular ? tongue.gif

nope, i meant regular. i just couldn't see to notice the error.

im on the new monitor now.... ah, its so nice to be able to see again. so crystal clear. im really feeling content right now. maybe ill just sit in this moment and smile grin2.gif

I knew it was Typo .. the ruse just amused me for a brief period of time . It's good to have you back original.gif