Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Ohio executes convicted murderer


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    TSS

TSS

    Observer

  • Member
  • 5,649 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • The loud ones never last!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Just like to remind people to keep comments in line with the forum and not stray into the realms of unnecessarily descriptive revenge tactics. Thanks.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#17    shrooma

shrooma

    doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

  • Member
  • 3,562 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 02 May 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

Just like to remind people to keep comments in line with the forum and not stray into the realms of unnecessarily descriptive revenge tactics. Thanks.
.
sorry sky scanner.
topics like this will always cause people's emotions to run high, especially people with kids of their own. but, point taken.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#18    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,422 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

The punishment fit the crime.  I just don't see how you could get that drunk to not realize you would kill her.


#19    shrooma

shrooma

    doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

  • Member
  • 3,562 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostHilander, on 03 May 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

I just don't see how you could get that drunk to not realize you would kill her.
.
to be honest hilander, I don't think he WAS that drunk, he was just using it as an excuse for what he did. if you were so drunk that you'd unknowingly have sex with a six-month old baby, then you'd certainly be too drunk to perform the act, at least without a bucketful of viagara, and if you DID take a bucketful of viagara, then you'd be sober enough to know WHY you'd taken it!
the guy was just using alcohol as a way to try and get his sentence commuted, and thankfully, the judge & jury didn't buy it!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#20    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

View Postshrooma, on 03 May 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:


.
to be honest hilander, I don't think he WAS that drunk, he was just using it as an excuse for what he did. if you were so drunk that you'd unknowingly have sex with a six-month old baby, then you'd certainly be too drunk to perform the act, at least without a bucketful of viagara, and if you DID take a bucketful of viagara, then you'd be sober enough to know WHY you'd taken it!
the guy was just using alcohol as a way to try and get his sentence commuted, and thankfully, the judge & jury didn't buy it!

Agree.  He was probably already a long time pedophile.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#21    shrooma

shrooma

    doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

  • Member
  • 3,562 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 03 May 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:



Agree.  He was probably already a long time pedophile.
.
not any more he's not!
yaaaayy!!
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users