Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lion cub meets his father for the first time

Still Waters

He is one of the world's most dangerous predators. But meeting his newborn cub for the first time, this fearsome lion appears as gentle as a tabby cat.

The heartwarming first encounter between the adorable lion cub and his father was captured on camera in a series of stunning images.

At first the seven-week old cub appeared nervous as he approached his father, but the youngster quickly forgot his initial shyness and began playfully scratching and biting the adult lion, before appearing to reach up and plant a kiss on his head.

http://www.dailymail...ather-time.html

• Like 3

The little cub is cute but my god the father is magnificent...the mane on him is beautiful.. :)

• Like 1

The little cub is cute but my god the father is magnificent...the mane on him is beautiful.. :)

:yes: They are both wonderful!

• Like 1

Sure, It's all fun and games for now... until Uncle Scar comes along an ruins it all for everyone. :cry:

• Like 3

Aw. Totally reminds me of the Lion King. lol Great photos, and look at those teeth! :o

Gorgeous animals, they're truly magnificent.

• Like 1

These are definitely awesome shots, but did anyone look at the photographer's website? Suzi Eszterhas photographs wildlife for a living. Such beauty in these animals!!

• Like 1

These are definitely awesome shots, but did anyone look at the photographer's website? Suzi Eszterhas photographs wildlife for a living. Such beauty in these animals!!

I hadnt but im glad you mentioned it....some gorgeous shots...excellent...thanks for the tip... :)