Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Please Decode?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 08 March 2003 - 06:08 PM

Donít concern yourself with this, as it isnít math at all. These arenít calculations, but are just information on two extra-solar objects. The one Spaceman labeled ĎDECEMBER CALCULATIONSí, is a star about 400 light years away. Itís about 3 times larger than our own sun, and is in the Red Giant stage of itís life. The information that Spaceman copied and pasted probably came from HERE, another informative article on this is HERE

The one Spaceman labeled ĎJANUARY 2003í is a planet about 5000 light years away, and the information Spaceman copied and pasted can found HERE, for further information on this planet, click HERE

These and other extra-solar planets/stars can be found RIGHT HERE, so understand Spaceman wasnít calculating anything, but merely copied and pasted statistics from another web site that really has nothing to do with the thread as far as Iím concerned.                                                  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#17    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 08 March 2003 - 06:12 PM

Homer... you should really give up that job in the powerplant and do something with that brain o'yours.... idea.gif

I'll be your sidekick and we can take over the world?  ninja.gif                                                  

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#18    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 04:00 AM

Phantom,
Thanks for the compliment, but it's the lack of brains by Spaceman that makes me look so good. Anyone observing his nonsense could tell automatically that there were no calculations, and nothing even remotely involving math in his ridiculous post. I understand he's just a child, but children can't be playing adult games and think they can win.

However, having a sidekick would be cool cool.gif , and taking over the world would be even more cool cool.gif                                                  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#19    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 07:04 AM

lol @ Homer,

Homer taking over the world! haha   i think i've seen that episode smile.gif laugh.gif                                                  

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#20    Shack

Shack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 04:10 PM

well, if it is a brown dwarf its a tiddler, and it's way, way out - so far out it's not even bothering the Oort cloud at all.  if it were we'd be constantly inundated with comets and other frozen deep space muck and debris.

and everybody knows, the first civilisations ate fish and wore pointy hats.

its true!                                                  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users