Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For Conservative Republicans Only!

wcturnersr

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wcturnersr

• wunarmdscissor

• Babs

• reese2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THANKS wcturnersr!!!

I have added this into my favorites... IT IS A GREAT SITE.

Now lets see just how many liberal UM members curiosity gets away with them... you know they will have to check it out.. and then reply about it.... but you know.. you did give fair warning! wink2.gifwhistling2.gif

Yeah thats a great website , you should all be so proud.

Especially the way that its maker and supporters clearly would rejoice at a terrorist attack on france eh.

Oh how civilised of you all.

This is very enlightening on some members.

Oh but I guess it is okay to let all the liberals complain to the world and put the U.S. citizens and its troops in worst danger than they already are.

Edited by Magikman

Its one thing to criticise the US , its another to rejoice in the death of civilians which is clearly what its aimed at.

This is very enlightening on some members.

rolleyes.gif

That's 1 thumbsup.gif

Its one thing to criticise the US , its another to rejoice in the death of civilians which is clearly what its aimed at.

First of all I posted this link hoping that people would look at the pictures of Martha Stewart, John Kerry and Michael Moore. I do not like seeing any decent human being killed, unless of course it was a terrorist and people who take up for them.

*Ding*Ding*Ding*

...And in this corner at a weight of 129 pounds... tongue.gif

I want a clean fight...nothing below the belt and no references to Hitler...

Wait for the bell and come out swinging...

tongue.gif

post-63-1090514919.jpg

First of all I posted this link hoping that people would look at the pictures of Martha Stewart, John Kerry and Michael Moore. I do not like seeing any decent human being killed, unless of course it was a terrorist and people who take up for them

u posted it to wind up people an it worked because its racist an nothin short.

I betcha if I would have posted a link that made fun of conservative republicans you would have nothing to say, would you?

I suppose that site is humorous to some, but humor is a relative thing. you've got to admit that posting it up on here really doesn't help us calm things down on this forum, even though some of us have been trying to do that lately..

It's easy enough to get fed up with the anti-americanism on the forum and come out swinging. But really, it doesn't help much. Once you depart from rational and unemotional you just become a red flag for everyone who doesn't share your views.

And then we're back to flame wars and locked threads.. rolleyes.gif

I betcha if I would have posted a link that made fun of conservative republicans you would have nothing to say, would you?

LOL no cos that wasnt a link that just made fun of politicians though was it????????????????????????????

It was clearly if the opinion that a terrorist attack on france would be hilarious and deserved.

It was racist & narrow minded , it wasnt political in the least.

WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT ? DID YOU READ YOUR OWN LINK ????????????????????

Edited by Magikman

And then we're back to flame wars and locked threads..

Which is exactly what is about to happen to this thread rolleyes.gif

I did not submit this topic for you to look at people getting killed. If you noticed the name of the topic, I was wanting people to look at the political pictures that are on the site. I cannot force people to click on what pictures I wanted them to see. Don't worry, I have nothing else to say.

LOL thats like saying i posted a neo-nazi site cos it had some pics of the mona lisa on it.

Not quite hitler fluffy but close enough eh

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Not that my opinion matters at all. But, maybe, just maybe, this could be moved to the humor section, so that it is looked at for all it's true intentions...

I really hope that things do take a different turn soon with the flame wars and the locking of the threads at the mere mention of anything political...

Reese

Edited by reese2

I do get your point reese but i found that link offensive

Wun, I completely understand that.. I didn't care for it either... But, that is some people's sense of humor.. Like I said, it should be moved the humor and joke section.

wub.gif

Site's down... I'd really like to see what all the fuss is about...

Whoa!...He he he laugh.gifbounce.gifrainfro.gifnotworthy.gif

I love this site! I added it to my favorites...(wait til my husband sees this laugh.gif ). Thank you, wcturnersr! Keep it comin! grin2.gif

user posted image

ehehehehehehheee