Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding Bigfoot

samsquatch

Well it seems Finding Bigfoot is back in swing, and as of yet...they still haven't found one :w00t:

• Like 1

Well it seems Finding Bigfoot is back in swing, and as of yet...they still haven't found one :w00t:

Welcome to the forums Sam. :)

Is this your 'hello'?, or would you rather discuss the TV show?

• Like 3

Hmmmm, I wonder if he's connected to the show and is just advertising it..

• Like 1

Oh, they *find* the big guy all the time...but they never quite get close enough to find any actual evidence. They do, however, make a bundle of money running around the woods at night.

• Like 3

I`d make it more interesting. I`d search for the hairy fellow and return the next day and claim I saw a dinosaur!

• Like 2

They're going to find a momma Griz and her cubs and wished they hadn't.

• Like 3

Hello, greetings, salutations. Thanks for the welcomes. @ Likely Guy, kind of a toss-up, just popping in to make a voice and see what everyone's opinions were.

@ George Ford, not connected to the show(wouldn't want to embarrass myself) I am however a Crypto researcher. Anywho...been busy here taking care of my dad he just had hip surgery. Jumpin on when I get some free time to see what's new, blew, or ewes'd.

It's no Mountain Monsters, but Matt Moneymaker is a very punchable character.

Welcome!

Edited by Paranormalcy
  • Like 2

The Animal Planet website says that "the team" will search the amazon for Sasquatch in the upcoming season. Always thought Latin America is Chupacabra's territory...

• Like 2

The Animal Planet website says that "the team" will search the amazon for Sasquatch in the upcoming season. Always thought Latin America is Chupacabra's territory...

I thought Bigfoot used chupacabras like dogs to hunt for them. ;)

Bigfoot is just too funny. If they ever do 'find' one (for real) it's going to put a great deal of folks out of business.

Some light bigfoot entertainmant:

bz-04-17-09BigFootWEB.jpg

bigfoot-300x300.jpg

my_name_is_bigfoot_1117585.jpg

• Like 2

The Animal Planet website says that "the team" will search the amazon for Sasquatch in the upcoming season.

It's a pretty solid sign that the people are not serious about finding bigfoot when they continue to go to different locations like this.

Just like Destination Truth. Go somewhere for 2 days to try to solve a huge mystery. No matter what you find, the investigation ends in 2 days.

It's really pretty simple. Gather data, decide where bigfoot would most likely be, mount trail cams, comb the area, collect more data. Repeat if necessary.

Welcome, (I'm so late.)

Bigfoot to me is just another urban myth with not a lot of backed up evidence behind it, people can provide a picture but we're not for certain if the picture is true, even if the person says otherwise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seems the only thing that happens is when someone claims to have found the Holy Grail of proof then they make us wait, promise all sorts of things then for some inexplicable reason it just is gone like yesterday's lunch.

I think if anyone ever came up with something tangible most would cover it up because too many have too much to loose if a discovery is made.

• Like 1

I think if anyone ever came up with something tangible most would cover it up because too many have too much to loose if a discovery is made.

Whom, and why?

So the acclaim, accolades, book/movie deals for actually discovering a previously unknown hominid Would be less than generated by fringe speculation?

I disagree, merchandising would spike, tourism to go find more would explode, and Universities would trip over each other with expeditions to locate and study the new creature.

• Like 2

So the acclaim, accolades, book/movie deals for actually discovering a previously unknown hominid Would be less than generated by fringe speculation?

I disagree, merchandising would spike, tourism to go find more would explode, and Universities would trip over each other with expeditions to locate and study the new creature.

Oh yeah?! Where's my Phyllodesmium acanthorhinum T-shirt, playing cards, board game, poster, decals, movie franchise, and so on? Hmmm?

That's what I thought.

;)

Oh yeah?! Where's my Phyllodesmium acanthorhinum T-shirt, playing cards, board game, poster, decals, movie franchise, and so on? Hmmm?

That's what I thought.

;)

Sea slugs are hominids?

Please pay attention. Though I would put a decal of one on my work truck.

Edited by Jarocal

That's what I thought.

;)

Poor comparison.

Sea slugs are hominids?

Please pay attention. Though I would put a decal of one on my work truck.

I did pay attention. Did you not pay attention to the smiley? It was a joke, not worth taking seriously. (Also directed to Myles.)