Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child "stalked by UFO for two weeks"

Anomalocaris

Very interesting,never witnessed a ufo like that

followed him for 2 weeks and couldnt get any more witnesses? BS

Oh but ufo's are invisible to adults says the story... yeh right, thats convenient, but enough adults have seen them

anyway, its another 'secureteam' upload looking for page hits.. only the Mirror will report their fakery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx04mtF0plc

"Secureteam10," prolific producer of YT UFO hoaxes for $$$

Postby Smersh » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Youtube user Secureteam10, real name Tyler Glockner, uploads lots and lots of hoax UFO videos so he can monetise them and make easy money from advertising. Here's his latest load of rubbish:

http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2233&p=38207

• Like 2

have to agree with Seeder's argument here, smells like BS. One sole witness after 2 weeks of his being stalked...? nay nay,

• Like 1

Sorry this is fake. Being an abductee myself. You really think this immobile terrible blurry image is proof of them stalking a child. They don't need to follow you around during the day in their space ship and stalk you. Their technology is so advanced they can find you no matter what and always know what you are doing. This is stupid. They are not that dumb and they will onlyu ever be revealed to the people they have chosen to reveal themselves too.

Edited by Xzenox

Sorry this is fake. Being an abductee myself. You really think this immobile terrible blurry image is proof of them stalking a child. They don't need to follow you around during the day in their space ship and stalk you. Their technology is so advanced they can find you no matter what and always know what you are doing. This is stupid. They are not that dumb and they will onlyu ever be revealed to the people they have chosen to reveal themselves too.

I don't believe in any of this dude. But I like to share some silly stories, and I don't feel guilty at all because the UFOlogy is BS anyways.

In many ways, this part of the site is not very different from the bizarre section, with a few exceptions. Go figure.

Edited by Anomalocaris

No, it's not.

Did you come here for an argument?

'Parents horrified'... and I'll bet scientists were baffled, too....

No.

Spoilsport. :(

I'd be more worried about some sicko stalking your child with a drone than worrying about ufos.

And by experts I hope they mean the police.

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about some sicko stalking your child with a drone than worrying about ufos.

And by experts I hope they mean the police.

I'm with you it looks like a drone to me although technically a drone of unknown source would be unidentified flying object.

Maybe there should be a new category for some of these things UFD. We all know the private sector and military drones are everywhere now days, and it's going to become even more prevalent. Just like gun control the bad guys will always find a way to get them. Sounds like a sicko if a drone is following a child like this in this post.

Kite.

Creepy music...