Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 20 votes

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
1489 replies to this topic

#1096    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

They can harm people. My friend was beat up by one, but she never hurt any of their children, didn't even know what they were let alone if they had children. As a child she was under a lot of spiritual attack and as an adult she has led many people to God. I think there is a correlation there as well. I kind of think it was my association with her that allowed entry for me to see some of these things as well..

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#1097    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 09 October 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

Hi, no dark entity. If it happens again just relax and let any fear pass through you. nothing can hurt you. :) let me know how I can help. :)

Keep up the good work buddy!.... Perhaps one day he will crown you and let you sit beside his throne. ;)

#1098    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Well now.... I believe in spirits, I know they exist. But all this is just ..... Well.... What label can I give it and still be polite.

Misinterpretation.

These books and websites.... And rhetoric. Just looking at the colors of these books screams MARKETING!!!

Why must people be so focused on evil and fear.... Oh yeah that's right... Because it sells.  I'm just so very sick of the demonic/djinn fear mongering mythology.

The spirit world is so very much different than any of these dogmatic labels. Soooooo different.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1099    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostXingWi, on 09 October 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Keep up the good work buddy!.... Perhaps one day he will crown you and let you sit beside his throne. ;)
Perhaps, or Mabey one day you will wake up from your role playing game and realize how focused on evil you yourself are.

Your suggestion that the devil will give me crown for helping people understand themselves is simply.... Well.... Entertaining. Do you honestly believe im in league with the devil?

Edited by Seeker79, 09 October 2012 - 01:26 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1100    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 09 October 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

Well now.... I believe in spirits, I know they exist. But all this is just ..... Well.... What label can I give it and still be polite.

Misinterpretation.

These books and websites.... And rhetoric. Just looking at the colors of these books screams MARKETING!!!

Why must people be so focused on evil and fear.... Oh yeah that's right... Because it sells.  I'm just so very sick of the demonic/djinn fear mongering mythology.

The spirit world is so very much different than any of these dogmatic labels. Soooooo different.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am sure that some of it is marketing and why should it not be marketing when that is what is requried. Remember that we live in a visual age and people respond to visualisation. There is not one mention of fear or mythology or demonic mentioned. People misuse the word 'demon' constantly and 'demons' are not what people think that they are as 'demon' is a blanket cover word for any entity that is of the unknown. Yes, there could very well be dogmatic labels, although that was not my focus in sharing information that I had come across from a well-respected paranormal researcher who has written over 45 books on paranormal subjects. The only way to not be haunted to to overcome fear one hundred percent, so I am at opposite end of the spectrum on the fear - No Fear Motto here. There is alot of information and people need to start reading if they are interested in this topic.

#1101    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

Perhaps the confusion is due to the term "shadow people" itself. I never liked this lately coined phrase.

Astral spirits, demons, djinns were popular in different cultures long before some people introduced this phrase.

The former host of the show, Art Bell, seemingly resurrected the term "shadow people." The term appeared as early as September 21, 1953 as the title of a radio drama that was broadcast on Chicago's WGN-AM "Hall of Fantasy"* series.

Read more: http://www.monstrope...e#ixzz28sjdoNrw

While it may be true that some authors are using the information to promote themselves, but the information is available for EVERYONE. To agree or disagree with what is written in such books is entirely upto the reader, but one thing is for sure that there is nothing esoteric about this topic as some self professed "gurus" claim it to be.

#1102    andiford26

andiford26

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• live,laugh,love!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

I have seen the shadow people and i didnt get a good vibe from them.. they seem like they are watching you and feeding off of the turmoil you are going through.. the only time i did see them was when i was going through a really bad time in my life which i do believe made me vulnerable and possibly is the reason they were there.... maybe trying to encourage the negativity around me to make my life that much worse...

#1103    moosehead

moosehead

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• IS there happiness out there for me?

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

For some reason I was not afraid. I felt this thing wanted to tell me something. I never felt afraid until I thought about reaching out and touching it.

Happiness illudes me. Each day is a struggle.

#1104    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postandiford26, on 10 October 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

I have seen the shadow people and i didnt get a good vibe from them.. they seem like they are watching you and feeding off of the turmoil you are going through.. the only time i did see them was when i was going through a really bad time in my life which i do believe made me vulnerable and possibly is the reason they were there.... maybe trying to encourage the negativity around me to make my life that much worse...
Or perhaps you projected the darkness in your life into a thought form. Happens all the time.

Bruce Lee-

#1105    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 09 October 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

You are entitled to your opinion. I am sure that some of it is marketing and why should it not be marketing when that is what is requried. Remember that we live in a visual age and people respond to visualisation. There is not one mention of fear or mythology or demonic mentioned. People misuse the word 'demon' constantly and 'demons' are not what people think that they are as 'demon' is a blanket cover word for any entity that is of the unknown. Yes, there could very well be dogmatic labels, although that was not my focus in sharing information that I had come across from a well-respected paranormal researcher who has written over 45 books on paranormal subjects. The only way to not be haunted to to overcome fear one hundred percent, so I am at opposite end of the spectrum on the fear - No Fear Motto here. There is alot of information and people need to start reading if they are interested in this topic.
Can't argue with that, but one always has to ask where these people, authors, and gurus are gaining their info. What level of understanding do they really have or are they just parrots or creative writers?

I have read dozens of books only to realize within the first few chapters that the author is well..... Just a writer trying to be a self proclaimed something else.

Edited by Seeker79, 10 October 2012 - 08:53 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#1106    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 10 October 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Can't argue with that, but one always has to ask where these people, authors, and gurus are gaining their info.

So you mean that statements like "I'm one to talk, I know, given what I have seen. But I have dug very deep into this...." do not qualify as valid citations ? People need something more than that ?   Are you sure? ;)

hmmmm...........

Edited by XingWi, 11 October 2012 - 10:47 PM.

#1107    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,506 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostXingWi, on 11 October 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

So you mean that statements like "I'm one to talk, I know, given what I have seen. But I have dug very deep into this...." do not qualify as valid citations ? People need something more than that ?   Are you sure? ;)

hmmmm...........
those are personal statements. They are not valid citations for anybody. An appeal to trust I guess. The plethora of material our there just seems like mythology for sale to me... Playing off peoples fears.

Edited by Seeker79, 13 October 2012 - 04:58 AM.

Bruce Lee-

#1108    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 13 October 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

those are personal statements. They are not valid citations for anybody. An appeal to trust I guess. The plethora of material our there just seems like mythology for sale to me... Playing off peoples fears.

So where are your citations then ?

From a skeptic's point of view, everyone here is speaking "mythologies" borrowed from religions. While I speak of demons from Abrahamic religions, you speak of tulpas from buddhism and spirits from native american mythologies.

It is strange though, how you believe in spirits but refuse to attribute free wil to them.

Fear is harmful, caution is not.

#1109    Dis Pater

Dis Pater

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostXingWi, on 13 October 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

Fear is harmful

Fear is natural

#1110    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostDis Pater, on 13 October 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Fear is natural

Of course! So is anxiety and anger.

Overcoming these negative emotions, these barriers is nescessary for a healthy psyche. But that does not mean one has to throw caution to the wind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users