Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

a creepy od story

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31    mr. E

mr. E

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:08 AM

There's a legend around Berea Ky that there's a house named Pigg House, and supposedly a family of settlers or mountaineers or whatever you'd call them lived there and were all massacred one night.  There are various stories of what happened, but the two most prominent are 1.) Indians snuck up on them in the night and killed the man, woman, and daughter or 2.)(a much more gory tale) the father lost big in a poker game.  Having no money to pay off his debt, he ditched instead, but the other poker players hunted him down to his home and first raped his daughter then nailed her to a wall, and then killed her and the man and his wife.  supposedly the nails are still in the wall of one of the rooms.

I've been out to Pigg House with some friends, and we went in the middle of the day to check it out.  it is a simple cabin style house, with two large rooms adjoined by a breezeway and small loft rooms above each of the two rooms.  the stairwell leads strangely from the upstairs to the breezeway, which would seem to allow easy access to anything or anyone outside.  one of the two upstairs rooms stayed dark the entire time, no matter the position of the sun, while the other stayed eerily light.  it started getting darker out so we headed back, and were admittedly getting fairly creeped out.

Me and my roommate for this Halloween were going to go shoot some footage at Pigg House and maybe some audio.  i asked him if he had checked out some equipment one day and he told me, "I meant to tell you, Pigg House burned down.  Somebody told me about it."  i thought it was really weird

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users