Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#931    Somethings Not Right

Somethings Not Right

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 06 December 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

ok now that the work day is finished (back at work at the mine site) Barrick blocks this site as Occult :P

Zoser.. I am still waiting for you to reply to my question I posted earlier..

So I will post it again..

If Aliens helped build all these wonderful monuments like you suggest.. why are there no pictographs etc? as I have said before.. it would be a major important moment.. yet.. there is zip..

please explain.. seriously.. I want to know why..
Very good point' but there's really no way of proving 1:    for the reason of those at the top being control freaks & wanting to control people as politians do today... Doubt you couldn't do it if' you told everyone that Aliens did it.. Oh wait a minute.... they did. Though they told people they were god,s & the story got filtered over time like chinese whispers & then got split into religions over there being different accounts... But good point anyway! If I was involved in it' I would..
But then I wouldn't have any say in it would I' being just a worker... Maybe that was more than one point!

& 2: The information given on how to do & why was way, way before They got around to doing anything & they were so in awe at
the technology they had aquired, they thought it a bit' well... not that important, I mean.. on the scale of things!!!
Remember' It's the people at the top who write history.. Not us... maybe that's why it's called 'His story'.. because it's not ours!!!!

#932    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

An amazing short clip looking at the incredible site of SacsayHuaman.  The clip shows close up's of the massive blocks some must be approaching a hundred tonnes or more that have been precisely carved and seemlessly positioned.

Conjecture regarding the means of achieving this is offered.

You said it yourself, conjecture. You keep showing clips from AA and we've all watched them. Why don't you do us the same service and watch the clip Boony posted, It answers all of your questions.
Why don't you be honest and make a real comment on the Greek and roman structures submitted? They are all supurlative examples of craftsmanship. Is it because they were beyond a doubt built by man?

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#933    Somethings Not Right

Somethings Not Right

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 December 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

What's a dongle?  Youtube is free.
A dongle's a dongle... it's limited to how much credit( gb's) you put on it & when it run's out, you're out!
I'm on now though.. & youtube buffers really, really bad on three network & youtube burns your gigs, big time.....

#934    Somethings Not Right

Somethings Not Right

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 December 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

I believe in the ETH for some UFO sightings, but argue most are fakes or mistakes.
Whats ETH?

#935    Somethings Not Right

Somethings Not Right

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 06 December 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

I never said that the study of ancient aliens can't involve the mystical or occult and I never said they weren't.  This topic is not about the study of ancient aliens but whether technologically advanced aliens visited the planet in the past and whether they had anything to do with building the Great Pyramid and other similar monuments/objects.
Isn't Anything In past... Well, Ancient!     The Ancient Aliens Programme is about Ancient Aliens & 'Anything that might have led to the creation of anything advanced for it's time!... Not just The large stuff that remains..
Maybe we were assisted with smaller, easier to comprehend things & we took it a step further... I mean you don't walk before you can run... you're taught & then you're on your own to expand on that knowledge!!!

#936    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 07 December 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Isn't Anything In past... Well, Ancient! The Ancient Aliens Programme is about Ancient Aliens & 'Anything that might have led to the creation of anything advanced for it's time!... Not just The large stuff that remains..
Maybe we were assisted with smaller, easier to comprehend things & we took it a step further... I mean you don't walk before you can run... you're taught & then you're on your own to expand on that knowledge!!!

Too advanced as far as they are concerned with nothing but their belief to show it was too advanced.  Originally it was there is no evidence for thousands of workers used in the building of the great pyramid so it must have been aliens.  Then the worker camps were unearthed, and it changed to no ramps have ever been found, there is no evidence for ramps so aliens did it.  Since then a ramp has been found.

AA supporters tell us:

The ramp was not used in the original construction, just during repair work.
The chisel marks were made later as part of a conspiracy to cover up the truth
The sarcophagus was not used for burial but as an Osiris Bed (something that did not come along until centuries later)
The pyramid was not a tomb since there was no mummy even though grave robbing was common and would explain the lack of a mummy

Can you see the pattern?  The cry is it must be aliens, not because of evidence of aliens.  There is no evidence and what they use as reasons to declare it to be aliens, whether it's no workers, lack of ramps or even trying to make a sarcophagus into an Osiris Bed, fall by the wayside based on existing knowledge or evidence that is found, yet they close their ears to the evidence or try to find a way they can dismiss it all the while offering nothing that supports the AA Theory.

The following applies to some of the AA believers:

We the willing, lead by the unknowing
Dismiss the most likely, in favor of the least likely

We have refused the logic, abandoned the critical thinking and ignored the evidence for so long
The fantasy has become the reality.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#937    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 07 December 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Very good point' but there's really no way of proving 1: for the reason of those at the top being control freaks & wanting to control people as politians do today... Doubt you couldn't do it if' you told everyone that Aliens did it.. Oh wait a minute.... they did. Though they told people they were god,s & the story got filtered over time like chinese whispers & then got split into religions over there being different accounts... But good point anyway! If I was involved in it' I would..
But then I wouldn't have any say in it would I' being just a worker... Maybe that was more than one point!

& 2: The information given on how to do & why was way, way before They got around to doing anything & they were so in awe at
the technology they had aquired, they thought it a bit' well... not that important, I mean.. on the scale of things!!!
Remember' It's the people at the top who write history.. Not us... maybe that's why it's called 'His story'.. because it's not ours!!!!

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any of these look human to you?  I'll let you decide.  The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing.  Extremely easy to find.

Posted Image

#938    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 06 December 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

Repeatedly:
1) molding, easiest way;
2) casting, then rolling.

OK that explains it then.  Just a trip to the local foundry. :cry:

Posted Image

#939    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 06 December 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

That? Separate issue from the supposed plowed lines in the video. But I'll indulge you. Roll a clay rod. Coat the rod in wax. Coat the wax in more clay. Burn out the wax. Pour in the metal. Remove the clay. And that's just one method.

And that produces a perfectly circular copper pipe?  Perfect enough to produce holes in red granite?  Do you have evidence of these circa 2500bc?

:no:

Posted Image

#940    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Any of these look human to you?  I'll let you decide.  The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing.  Extremely easy to find.
they all look human to me. artistic or ritualistic depictions perhaps, but human features nonetheless

#941    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,717 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

And that produces a perfectly circular copper pipe?  Perfect enough to produce holes in red granite?  Do you have evidence of these circa 2500bc?

:no:

They don't need to be perfectly round, we've been over this.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#942    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

But these two things do not apply to the holes at Puma Punku?

Can you make your mind up please.

As usual psyche I follow not your argument.  The holes at PP are extremely precise well beyond the ken and wit of indian folk that were supposed to have created them.  The discussion relating to the GP concerned exposure of the sandstone core masonry by the stripping away of the protective Tura white limestone casing blocks.  There is evidence of perfect holes at Egypt as well.

Now that's my understanding of the discussion.  What's yours?

Edited by zoser, 07 December 2012 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

#943    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 07 December 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

They don't need to be perfectly round, we've been over this.

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander.  QED

Try it.

Edited by zoser, 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM.

Posted Image

#944    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostJGirl, on 07 December 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

they all look human to me. artistic or ritualistic depictions perhaps, but human features nonetheless

Pure speculation.  They could easily be accurate representations of ET.

Edited by zoser, 07 December 2012 - 07:03 PM.

Posted Image

#945    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostJGirl, on 07 December 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Nah.  Look again.  Not human at all.

Posted Image