Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

UFO spotted over Denver

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#121    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

I do not need to, I am convinced.

( I all ways read that topic )

Good man.

Posted Image

#122    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

That announcer in the TV report has the most regrettable collar I've ever seen. His shirtmaker must be an Alien! :P

Edited by PersonFromPorlock, 11 November 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#123    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,261 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Yeah, general opinion around here is that it IS a bug of some sort.  Hubby works near there.

But hey, I just live here.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#124    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Since the "UFOs" are said to be manifesting several times a week over some months, the simple solution to determine what they are is to take a stereoscopic camcorder to the site and do the same test.

The parallax recorded will show if those are tiny objects near the camera (bugs) or larger ones some distance away.

#125    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

View Postufoscan, on 11 November 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

Since the "UFOs" are said to be manifesting several times a week over some months, the simple solution to determine what they are is to take a stereoscopic camcorder to the site and do the same test.

The parallax recorded will show if those are tiny objects near the camera (bugs) or larger ones some distance away.

I agree, and do this side by side with the original camera to compare between the two.

It would be hugely educational and help illustrate the reality of such things.

I wouldn't count on anyone involved with UFOlogy to perform such a simple and honest test though.  It would be admirable and cool, but I wouldn't count on it.

And even if they did and it proved conclusively what most of us already know to be true, do you know what would happen?  The gullible UFO=ET dependent crowd would drop this one and move on to the next piece of worthless footage to cling to.

#126    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

View PostCoffey, on 10 November 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Yeah that looks identical.

So obviously just filming insects, Fox news filmed them as well and the "aviation expert" is an idiot and fraud.

Case closed then.

You mean to tell me Fox news at the local level is just as bad as the Network level? :lol: . The "aviation expert" is obviously not a "bugs expert", otherwise he would have recognize clearly that those are bugs! I am neither a bug nor aviation expert so I can't jump to any conclusion. However, they seemed to fly too erratic to be consider "intelligently" controlled.

If its does appear regularly like the man claimed, then I don't know why more footage are not available. I do understand it's not easy to set up camera for hours, days after days. I would love to see more people go to this place and try their luck. Maybe we'll get better footage if this happened.

#127    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

Looks like small objects close to the camera.

#128    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,328 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

Based on how many shots and different times it was shot yes it is a bug.... facepalm! At some part you even see how sunlight reflects from it, so yeah mettalic bugs!
And guess what FAA gave a statment AHAHAHahahaha this must be such a joke... why is FAA even involving or giving statements?
They have a rule to dismiss every UFO sighting written in their handbook ( so yes FAA is big joke ).

By the way the object appeared many times in a week so... that makes the footage very credible and you don't need to make tests... i thought it was a bug too, untill i saw sunlight reflection..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#129    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,328 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 12 November 2012 - 06:58 AM, said:

If its does appear regularly like the man claimed, then I don't know why more footage are not available. I do understand it's not easy to set up camera for hours, days after days. I would love to see more people go to this place and try their luck. Maybe we'll get better footage if this happened.

Are you from year 1800? Check earthcam for example cameras recording 24/7 entire year... and like i said metallic bugs, because i've never seen a bug who can reflect sunlight...

#130    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,162 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 12 November 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

Are you from year 1800? Check earthcam for example cameras recording 24/7 entire year... and like i said metallic bugs, because i've never seen a bug who can reflect sunlight...
How about these beauties:

Posted Image

(link)

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#131    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,328 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Found in Costa Ricka or tropical rainforests, well thats very very far away from the place of this event, and i doubt it is this specific bug... Still wow, actualy a metallic bug didn't know such things exists... well not metallic but looks like it :)

#132    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

I would haft to say insect possibly a June bug.

#133    burt_ie

burt_ie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

I can't believe what I've been reading... They are clearly bugs flying past the camera, come on people where is your comman sense? That news report was laughable. Human intelligence is really going backwards :unsure2:

#134    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,328 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

nevermind...

Edited by Nuke_em, 12 November 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#135    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,162 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 12 November 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

Found in Costa Ricka or tropical rainforests, well thats very very far away from the place of this event, and i doubt it is this specific bug... Still wow, actualy a metallic bug didn't know such things exists... well not metallic but looks like it :)
Most likely not, but you can google dung beetle - "glossy" bugs as well.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users