Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Documentary

Crutey

I think this goes in here as I'm not actually talking about the documentary but about the experiments they showed.

One was showing that one person can increase the heart rate of another by thought alone from a large distance, they showed positive correlation any explanations.

This is my favourite it showed an unexplained link between particles, they fired two lasers at a prism, the prism was angled or something so it was completely random whether the beam bent up or down but all the time they went the same direction. Any ideas.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• Crutey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, without any further information, it is difficult to come up with any explanations. However, relying on past experience, I would be willing to put money on the chance that the researchers fudged the numbers on the prism test. I have had great difficulty in finding a test done by a paranormal researcher that could be considered objective in it's nature.

As for the pulse one, yes, it could be numbers, but more likely, I could see a person sitting in a room with a heart monitor on his wrist. They are looking at what should be an independent observer, when the the observer suddenly focuses on the monitors read out. Figuring out that this is when the psychic is supposedly raising his heartbeat, the subject gets excited and his heart beat naturaly elevates.

Again, without any further information, I can only guess based on past examples that I have investigated.