Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Pope benedict xvi resigning?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Random11

Random11

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

I was just wondering if anyone else found it weird that he decided to resign voluntarily because of  "health problems" or is there something more devious behind it?

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something more devious to be honest.

I mean seriously, the guy looks like Emperor Palpatine.....

Posted Image

I've read 2 stories about him, one about pedophilia and another about him taking lots of money from the Vatican. Probably never find out the truth.

Edited by Coffey, 12 March 2013 - 10:08 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,262 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

lol

#4    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

Apparently the little gang closest to the Pope(the Cabal?), are involved in paedophilia(?) or have turned a blind eye to it and the only way to get rid of this 'cabal' is for the Pope to resign. If he resigns then this group has to be disbanded and a new group elected. If the Pope had stayed in office until he died then the 'cabal' would not have been disbanded, they would have continued to 'work for' the next Pope.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

Regardless, he doesn't feel able to do the job and stepped aside. He should be commended for having that courage not suspected for it.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#6    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

I'm surprised he even took the job in the first place after what came to light afterwards

#7    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,264 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

Typical... Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him when he's the Pope, then when the old man decides to stop being the Pope because *gasp* he's an old man, Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him wanting to stop being the Pope .... *facepalm*

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 12 March 2013 - 11:45 PM.

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#8    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

From the very first time of seeing Benedict XVI, I have always thought he is Evil, and in my opinion looks Evil....
Man of GOD, don't make me laugh.......

Posted Image

#9    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,550 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 13 March 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

From the very first time of seeing Benedict XVI, I have always thought he is Evil, and in my opinion looks Evil....
Man of GOD, don't make me laugh.......

He... looks... evil...

Thank god you're not a judge...

'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,550 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

I think there is an ulterior motive, whether financial or related to pedofilia, only time will tell.

#11    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

I think the explaination was a reasonable one. After the long and public decline of Pope John Paul II it would makes sense to avoid a repeat of that. Thanks to medical technology and advances people are living longer, meaning people reach the point where they're unable to work long before they die.This opens the door for Popes to resign before they become too old to run things.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#12    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostSetton, on 13 March 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

He... looks... evil...

Thank god you're not a judge...

Just because he claims to be a man of God, it does not mean he is one........

IF he was a man of God then do You really think that he would have been involved in paedophilia, or have turned a Blind eye to it and covered it up?

Posted Image

#13    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,550 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 13 March 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Just because he claims to be a man of God, it does not mean he is one........

IF he was a man of God then do You really think that he would have been involved in paedophilia, or have turned a Blind eye to it and covered it up?

Not saying he's good or bad. Just struck me as funny that your reasoning was just 'he looks evil'.

#14    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 12 March 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Typical... Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him when he's the Pope, then when the old man decides to stop being the Pope because *gasp* he's an old man, Conspiracy Theorists are suspicious about him wanting to stop being the Pope .... *facepalm*
Cz
You're such a drama queen; it's not a conspiracy :lol:! It's just intriguing and, to some, a bit puzzling. Popes usually 'die in harness' ..... they are all old men; this Pope is unusual in standing down but as I mentioned in post # 4, there is a good reason for that.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 March 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

I think there is an ulterior motive, whether financial or related to pedofilia, only time will tell.
I think it's both ...... not so much him as the 'gang' closest to him.

View PostSetton, on 13 March 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Not saying he's good or bad. Just struck me as funny that your reasoning was just 'he looks evil'.
I don't think that's odd. Some people have a real knack for reading faces and/or auras.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#15    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 12 March 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Cz

Damn, can't be curious about anything or anyone these days without someone labeling you a conspiracy theorist :w00t:

Edited by The Skater Boy, 13 March 2013 - 07:52 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users