Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats a good free online game

sUbZeRo93

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShaunZero

• Ashyne

• Mike8272

• L815

Top Posters In This Topic

planetside

wolfenstein: enemy territory

google them

Edited by Inferior Oompa

I like to play infantry....

It's free but it costs to have more weapons and to be able to chat with other players. I think you have to download something to get it tho.

It's a sony game no virus or nothing. It's pretty cool like the first week you get it.

I'm going to be honest after that I got bored.

hehe yeah, being all musically inclined it's pretty addictive for me... :P

I found it linked by aliennobasoure in the Jokes section a few days ago... http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...hp?showforum=51 and there's some others there pretty fun.

I dunno if it's what the OP was looking for, but it's a game, and it's online... :)

I love that site addictinggames except some games are fun, but to hard to figure out.

They dont have instructions on how to play them haha

www.freeonlinegame.com has some good games, so does newgrounds.com

if your looking for mmorpgs, try Runescape or Knight Online

• 2 months later...

Well of Souls

Not only is it the best game online computer game i've played, it's also the best game i've played anywhere else whether it be on the computer or on my gamecube. Try it, it's fun.

This Site has a lot of games by the same author, who is the creator of the renowned Ball: Revamped series. Look out for Four Second Fury, Four Second Frenzy, Dark Cut (NSFW) and, of course, the Ball: Revamped Quadrilogy +1. All of those games, by the way, are playable online (Flash) - as well as being free to distribute and put on your site.

Of course, there are many more games, and they're all very well drawn, professional-looking and properly animated. There are also a lot of Flash Animations, and of those I mainly recommend Red Part 1 and the awesome Punt a Penguin featuring some of the cutest* dancing penguins being punted, on the Web!

*Penguins may be only dancing penguins being punted on the Web

• 4 weeks later...

this one is cool!!!

www.dragonfable.com

follow the instructions on creating an account, it's free and it's good

I like to play infantry....

It's free but it costs to have more weapons and to be able to chat with other players. I think you have to download something to get it tho.

It's a sony game no virus or nothing. It's pretty cool like the first week you get it.

I'm going to be honest after that I got bored.

I used to play that games years ago when it was still free, it was awesome. As soon as they introduced the paying fee about 70% of the community left straight away, and it kept shrinking ever since. There used to be thousands of people on all the time, the last time I checked there was about 100 on all of the zones put together. :(

If you like PvP, Shadowbane might be for you. It started out as a pay to play (much like EverQuest), but a few months ago went totally free. Though I think you still have to actually buy the game. :)

Edited by Jewels1958

If i was saying one for people this would be it.

www.ogame.org

It's a space online rpg totally free very good. Worth you playing it tough they still haven't sent me my password i forgot it and now need a reminder :D lol

If you like anime and you like RPGs, I run a free private server for Ragnarok Online.

Zero's Server

The download would take a while, but it's VERY much worth it.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Full 3D World with 2D anime styled character sprites. Over 20 jobs to choose from. Crazy cool combat and skills. Massive 3D maps, etc...

I've been playing for years and I'm still hooked, lol.

Jobs:

Novice <-- Starting job

Super Novice

Gunslinger

Ninja

Archer

Sniper

Assassin

Assassin Cross

Monk

Champion

Knight

Lord Knight

Thief

Rogue

Stalker

Dancer

Bard

Crusader

Paladin

Alchemist

Much more... (I'd add more but I'm busy, lol)

Here's a link to them all: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/game/jobintro.asp

Edited by Zero of Deism

Sounds a good game, might check it out :)

Just got to say thats one mighty file size near 1gig can't transport that from college nor download off my home pc....can you buy it in stores?