Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 Killed In Las Vegas

susieice

Another this is such a shame crime. Two policemen were shot while eating lunch and a woman in a Walmart across the street was killed before one of the shooters killed the man with her and then herself in the back of the store. They were yelling that this was a revolution. What possesses people? Shortest revolution I've ever heard of. Wonder what kind of story is going to come out of that.

My sympathies are with the families these three victims left behind.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/08/justice/las-vegas-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

• Like 4

Sadly this has become an almost daily event.

• Like 4

Sadly this has become an almost daily event.

As times grow worse I think the tempo and enormity of these episodes will increase as well.
  • Like 2

it's more and more bizarre to live on this planet every day

and what's with walmart - is it a magnet for crazy people or what?

• Like 1

People get paranoid.. Coupled with guns and a buddy to pump them up, this kind of stuff happens.

Oh, and don't forget the alcohol.

But really, if you're trying to start a revolution, shooting peaceful people isn't going to get you anywhere. If you want a revolution, find the people you're revolting against...

• Like 1

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/08/justice/las-vegas-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

As police converged on Walmart, Gillespie says the female suspect shot the male suspect before turning the gun on herself.

Will have to wait and find out who they were and what they were into, apart from a very flawed ideology coupled with being utter cowards hiding behind their guns.

I did a google and found the following webpage that lists this years Walmart related shootings:

Below is a list, updated regularly, with all of the incidents in 2014 that involved shots fired on Walmart properties. This list does not include all the non-shots fired incidents, like most armed robberies, gun thefts, or threats with guns.

http://walmartshooti...-shootings.html

"So far in 2014 shootings have included:

--> 17 shootings, 3 dead, 6 injured <--"

It's all happening down at the Walmart!

:/

Edited to add: From the same website:

In 2013 shootings included:

--> 81 shootings, 24 dead, 40 injured <--

Edited by Asadora
  • Like 1

http://www.pinterest...gs-in-wal-mart/

Walmart sure does seem to attract em!

Okay, Free... I looked at your link. I will say this to you:

In my hometown, my mother lives in an area where there are three Wal-marts within a 10 mile radius. You got the Wal-mart on the not so great side of town. You got another Wal-mart on the country side of town. Then you have another Wal-mart that is off a major interstate.

After seeing your link, I can explain, as to why I think those people showing in that link were half naked.

After a certain time of the day, usually after 9pm, Wal-mart seems to turn off the air-conditioner, (okay at least -every time I have been in one of the wal-marts in my hometown after 9pm) and it gets really stuffy and hot in there. I've always thought that Wal-mart does this because they want to hurry people up out of the store so they can stock the shelves at night without people being in the way.

I will admit that one night, about 1:30am, I took off a layer of clothing whilst I was in the store cause I was burning up. But I can assure you that I never showed any butt-crack;)

:tsu:

Edited to add: Free, I just watched the viral video of the Tribute to the People that goes to Wal-Mart. I am now sitting here hoping with all hope that the aliens never go to a Wal-mart. It might cause them to see with their own eyes, that there is a high chance that we are not intelligent. I'm a chunky girl and I do know better not to wear spandex, anything strapless or tank tops. Yes, I'm overweight, but I have the decency to keep my flesh well covered! People and their people parts literally hanging out at the Wal-mart... oi vey.

Edited by Asadora
  • Like 2

att000911.jpg

Okay, Free... I looked at your link. I will say this to you:

In my hometown, my mother lives in an area where there are three Wal-marts within a 10 mile radius. You got the Wal-mart on the not so great side of town. You got another Wal-mart on the country side of town. Then you have another Wal-mart that is off a major interstate.

After seeing your link, I can explain, as to why I think those people showing in that link were half naked.

After a certain time of the day, usually after 9pm, Wal-mart seems to turn off the air-conditioner, (okay at least -every time I have been in one of the wal-marts in my hometown after 9pm) and it gets really stuffy and hot in there. I've always thought that Wal-mart does this because they want to hurry people up out of the store so they can stock the shelves at night without people being in the way.

I will admit that one night, about 1:30am, I took off a layer of clothing whilst I was in the store cause I was burning up. But I can assure you that I never showed any butt-crack;)

:tsu:

Lol, sorry but that made me laugh. Air conditioning gets turned off and the people turn into this:

cfe8dce31c8b66bc59f9971eef49c549.jpg

• Like 2

att000911.jpg

Lol, sorry but that made me laugh. Air conditioning gets turned off and the people turn into this:

cfe8dce31c8b66bc59f9971eef49c549.jpg

What other possible explanation could there be? haha. It makes sense to me. And have you ever seen these types of fashion atrocities happen at ASDA? But then again, air-conditioning isn't common in this country, because there isn't a real need for it. But can you imagine?!

• Like 1

What other possible explanation could there be? haha. It makes sense to me. And have you ever seen these types of fashion atrocities happen at ASDA? But then again, air-conditioning isn't common in this country, because there isn't a real need for it. But can you imagine?!

Ah but with Asda`s there is a difference, the crazies work there.crazy.gif

• Like 1

My fiancé works at a Walmart. :/ Now I'm going to worry every time he goes in.

I can't believe they draped "don't tread on me" flags over the officers after they killed them. They seemed way off their rockers. I feel horrible for those killed.

Sadly, I believe more and more of these type of attacks will happen in the future.

• Like 2

Ah but with Asda`s there is a difference, the crazies work there.crazy.gif

And they all wear the same uniform.... so it's harder to tell who is the crazy!

• Like 1

The news today said this was a married couple who talked to their neighbors about conspiracy theories regarding the government. They were anti-government and anti-law enforcement. They found a manifesto at the scene of one of the shootings in a backpack. No time to look now because I have to leave for work but it will be interesting to see what's written in it.

The news today said this was a married couple who talked to their neighbors about conspiracy theories regarding the government. They were anti-government and anti-law enforcement. They found a manifesto at the scene of one of the shootings in a backpack. No time to look now because I have to leave for work but it will be interesting to see what's written in it.

There will be more anti-establishment killings very soon. I fear this will become a much larger and spreading problem.

Quite a bit more coming out now. CNN says the couple was thrown off someone's ranch earlier this year because of their radical views. The woman they were staying with for the last 2 weeks was on apologizing for not having said anything about what they were telling her they were going to do. Police say she had a box of written documents that the couple left behind for her to keep for them.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/justice/las-vegas-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

• Like 1

double post. sorry

Edited by susieice

They also were involved in cosplay. The only real link between the recent mass murders is the fact that the perpetrators were evil/insane. Sadly, too many people, from the political left or the political right, will use such heinous anomalies as "weapons" with which to attack and tarnish peaceful people who may share *some* of the killers' beliefs. These murderers don't represent 99% of (fill in the blank).

They also were involved in cosplay. The only real link between the recent mass murders is the fact that the perpetrators were evil/insane. Sadly, too many people, from the political left or the political right, will use such heinous anomalies as "weapons" with which to attack and tarnish peaceful people who may share *some* of the killers' beliefs. These murderers don't represent 99% of (fill in the blank).

I'm sorry DM. You lost me there as I don't see a political connection. They might have also been involved in White Supremacy or S&M, but that doesn't mean a damn thing either.

I'm sorry DM. You lost me there as I don't see a political connection. They might have also been involved in White Supremacy or S&M, but that doesn't mean a damn thing either.

I agree with that. I was referring to demagogues who use tragedies to make false connections to influence policy, to pass laws. Ted Bundy ® and John Wayne Gacy (D) were both evil people, whose murders had nothing to do with their favored political parties. They weren't representative of 99% of the folks who shared their politics.

This couple was dispecable. If they really wanted to start a revolution they should have gone to Washington DC. Everyone is sick and tired of the baloney coming out of that place. Instead they decided to end the lives of three people just minding their own business.This really needs to stop.Now they had a student shot at an Oregon highschool. Seems like americans are getting nuttier and nuttier and then youhave those pictures of horror posted here.

And this couple were supposedly white supremeists?? How in the heck were they superior to everyone else?

Jeez, if Hitler met any of these people ,he might shake their hand,working the crowd like all politicians,but wouldn't be caught dead with them socially.They hardly would be invited to his home for tea. Guess they are too dumb to realize even their hero had his standards.

• Like 1