Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

Rick dyer claims to have recorded a bigfoot outside of his tent and then shot it in the back of the head.

Another hoax just as he did in 2008 with the body in a freezer?

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/12/tent-video-bigfoot-dead-details-world.html?m=1

If this turns out to be another hoax i think i may eventually succumb to the facts that bigfoot doesn't exist.... Anymore. The PG Film is real imo.

Rick dyer claims to have recorded a bigfoot outside of his tent and then shot it in the back of the head.

Another hoax just as he did in 2008 with the body in a freezer?

http://www.thecrypto...-world.html?m=1

If this turns out to be another hoax i think i may eventually succumb to the facts that bigfoot doesn't exist.... Anymore. The PG Film is real imo.

I'm sorry - that website is just about as reputable as a priest in a whorehouse. Anything posted there is bull-$hit.

• Like 5

Hahahaha. Great analogy orange. I've read stuff about it on other sites also but the fact Rick Dyer is involved is enough to make a decision.

All we need now is Tom Biscardi to make an appearance. Then we'll all know it has to be true. (sarcasm)

• Like 1

I'm so glad the debate can finally be laid to rest.

Now all we are missing is a portal into Dyers head so we can all view the dead creature.

• Like 1

Hahahaha. Great analogy orange. I've read stuff about it on other sites also but the fact Rick Dyer is involved is enough to make a decision.

All we need now is Tom Biscardi to make an appearance. Then we'll all know it has to be true. (sarcasm)

I'd love to believe in BF, Dan. I used to be hardcore into it. However then I realized that to date, crap like this is just about as good as it gets when it comes to BF evidence...which is to say none at all. As soon as somebody comes up with something like evidence that all other real animals leave around, then I'll change course.

Even so - I still love the topic and am still fascinated by the psychology of belief that surrounds it.

• Like 3

I'm sorry - that website is just about as reputable as a priest in a whorehouse. Anything posted there is bull-$hit.

A priest in a cat-house? That may not be far from the truth. :w00t:

• Like 3

I'm so glad the debate can finally be laid to rest.

Now all we are missing is a portal into Dyers head so we can all view the dead creature.

Just don't step through the portal as there's no air in a vaccuum. :w00t:

cormac

• Like 2

Isn't there a childrens story about this? I think it's called "the little boy that cried wolf."?

Edited by Stardrive
  • Like 2

Yep, once a liar, always a liar. Once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer.

I have some prime land in Florida that I'll sell you as well..........I also have this bridge in New York. I want to sell it because the maintenence costs are getting out of hand for me alone now.

• Like 3

I guess these people think everyone has a short memory and you will forget about their last hoax.

If they really had one it would be on every news channel.

• Like 1

I don't care if you've got HD video of bigfoot giving you a happy ending in your hot tub.

Well then! I won't post it!

*stomps away*

• Like 3

Well then! I won't post it!

*stomps away*

Wait!......wait........I want to see it!

.....uh.....are ya' nekked in it?

Nekked? Yes, I have a nek! :whistle:

Cool! You can message me with it.....it'll be our little secret.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to bump this thread because I've noticed over the last few days that the online Bigfoot community is completely ablaze with discussion about this Rick Dyer claim...that he has shot a Bigfoot, but its body is being examined at a university under complete secrecy until the whole thing is revealed...in an independent British documentary at a film festival this spring. I completely realize as I type this that it couldn't be scripted any more comically: notorious hoaxer shoots a real Bigfoot, but the body is studied and stored in complete secret until the film company that sponsored the outing reveals all months later at the Tribeca Film Festival.

If Bigfoot is ever proven to be real, it will be the story of the century. Any man who shot him would have 100% name recognition across the globe. The film company that documented it (in footage far superior to the assassin's smart-phone video tease) would be rewarded beyond its imagination with attention and opportunity. Both would encounter wildly lucrative offers at every turn...so why are they waiting till somebody on a laptop in London finishes piecing together a little independent docu-trifle when the whole world would stop dead-still just to hear their stories and see their footage...and see the dead big-guy? It would completely change the life of anyone who saw the body, from the guy who shot it to the people who unpacked it at the university...and none of these dozens of people could hold their tongues long enough to consider or even remember that they'd signed some sort of non-disclosure document. For this to be true, we'd have to believe that a nine-foot-long Bigfoot carcass would have the same effect on people as the secret formula for their company's newest fragrance.

I imagine the topic has stayed inactive here because Dyer is such a pariah...and to be fair, the overwhelming majority of people in the "Bigfoot community" are exasperated by the whole thing. Some, though, are cautiously considering that this is the big discovery they've been waiting for...anyone here share their hope?

• Like 1

I wanted to bump this thread because I've noticed over the last few days that the online Bigfoot community is completely ablaze with discussion about this Rick Dyer claim...that he has shot a Bigfoot, but its body is being examined at a university under complete secrecy until the whole thing is revealed...in an independent British documentary at a film festival this spring. I completely realize as I type this that it couldn't be scripted any more comically: notorious hoaxer shoots a real Bigfoot, but the body is studied and stored in complete secret until the film company that sponsored the outing reveals all months later at the Tribeca Film Festival.

If Bigfoot is ever proven to be real, it will be the story of the century. Any man who shot him would have 100% name recognition across the globe. The film company that documented it (in footage far superior to the assassin's smart-phone video tease) would be rewarded beyond its imagination with attention and opportunity. Both would encounter wildly lucrative offers at every turn...so why are they waiting till somebody on a laptop in London finishes piecing together a little independent docu-trifle when the whole world would stop dead-still just to hear their stories and see their footage...and see the dead big-guy? It would completely change the life of anyone who saw the body, from the guy who shot it to the people who unpacked it at the university...and none of these dozens of people could hold their tongues long enough to consider or even remember that they'd signed some sort of non-disclosure document. For this to be true, we'd have to believe that a nine-foot-long Bigfoot carcass would have the same effect on people as the secret formula for their company's newest fragrance.

I imagine the topic has stayed inactive here because Dyer is such a pariah...and to be fair, the overwhelming majority of people in the "Bigfoot community" are exasperated by the whole thing. Some, though, are cautiously considering that this is the big discovery they've been waiting for...anyone here share their hope?

I don't know about the story of the century or not, I'm sure there will be the usual fifteen minutes for whomever get the credit for taking one and proving they exist and yeah, the cable channel will all be pounding their puds to get in on the action as well. Extra new shows, a sudden upsurge in sighting reports, with them proven to exist then the taboo of ridicule will be lifted and every drunk, stoner and psycho will be demanding his time on the air as well. Personally, I think the person who takes one will have to deal with the crazy fringe bunch who'll want him prosecuted for something or will simply harass him to no end. At least for a while, he might need to lay low, change his phone number or whatever, who knows Hollywood might want to make a movie or something.

As far as this fellow, Dyer, goes I find it amazing anyone will listen to a thing he has to say or show on the subject, yet people have this inane need to believe in it for some reason, like it some sort of religious experience for them or something and they will follow anyone who gives them that chance, even a guy that's already lied to them once and been found out. Which I find completely over the top really.

While you could possibly take a Bigfoot, transport it to a college or university and keep it relatively quiet until you have been able to do a comprehensive study.....autopsy.......DNA and had a group of very distinguished people with a pile of letters behind their names sort it out and make some sense out if it. The odds are someone will have to talk........they simply will not be able to keep from it for any number of reasons, fame, money, Hell look at Whitney Houston, I could have told you someone would have taken a picture of her in her coffin before it happened and as it turned out it was most likely one of her own family or a body guard. Why? Money in this case. Same thing will happen when the first Bigfoot is taken.......assuming they are indeed real. The real deal is just not going to stay under wraps...........I hope they don't use the phrase, "We have Daisy in the box." But who knows? Drama does make for good TV.

When I first posted this thread I had only ever seen Dyer in the 2008 Georgia Hoax. Since posting I have seen a few of his videos and I can honestly say the man is fame hungry and borderline insane.

Watch this and judge for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4yjlM7BiZU

I still think the camper footage could be real.

Read the link below, he was a liar, is a liar, and all ways will be a joke. And yet, people will still believe him.

In a developing story over the last week, a blogger from investigating Rick Dyer’s claims has come up with the location of where the infamous Tent Video, aka Sunglass wearing Sasquatch.

dyerfilm11_thumb.jpg?w=607&h=306

Read article here : http://squatchdetect...ation-revealed/

Does everyone realize Rick Dyer is one of the liars involved in the Bigfoot in a freezer hoax a while back?.....And you still say " this could be real "

Bigfoot believers are delusional, big time....And very guillible.

bigfoot1.jpg

Edited by Sakari

Do these idiots really think we'll just forget that they perpetrated a hoax just 4 years ago? Sorry, once you lose credibility, it's gone forever. I don't care if you've got HD video of bigfoot giving you a happy ending in your hot tub.

LMFAO

I definately is a good story. If only any of it could be prooven. Even a post showing that he bought Fricken Ribs on that day would be better then... because I said so.

I wonder if it is this...

In production

Of Monsters and Men

(working title)

Minnow Films for BBC

A fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them.

http://www.minnowfil...rs-and-Men.html

Edited by DieChecker