Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woodys Mystic Lounge

TheWatcher

You're right, TW...the other place is so boring, it's mind-numbing. I think a change was a good idea and it looks like there is a lot of interesting reading here.

• Like 2

You're right, TW...the other place is so boring, it's mind-numbing. I think a change was a good idea and it looks like there is a lot of interesting reading here.

Very intresting . I do love a good ghost story .I was just reading around a bit. The old island is about to go under and its about time. Airly told you all about it i hear.

Edited by TheWatcher

What do you mean by "other place" ??

Glad you're enjoying our site. You'll find a lot of good topics in here to discuss. We're a pretty active forum.

What is this island you keep talking about?

Glad you're enjoying our site. You'll find a lot of good topics in here to discuss. We're a pretty active forum.

What is this island you keep talking about?

The island I am refering to is because we used to be fans of the tv show LOST...The show ended but we did not.

Our old forum became very boring and was ruled by a dictator...Thus the exdous.

As you probably figured out we had a community thread called Woodys...It was a thread about nothing...Steinfield pun...but it worked. We stopped by daily to discuss...everything and nothing. Very fun.

I am likeing this forum and I agree..lots of good topics going on. I cant wait till I have a bit more time to dig in. I have been really busy at work this last week.

Edited by TheWatcher
  • Like 1

I hope I explained...Our "old" forum.

We came from another website that was originally all about the show Lost. But since the show ended, the forums there have gotten very lame, there is a lot of unnecessary drama by cliquey type people, and the person who runs the place has been less than impressive. It's time to move on. And TheWatcher, Airlybird, and I all have an interest in paranormal stuff and earthly mysteries. We're also really nice people and a lot of fun. :P

Edited by Frecklestoo
  • Like 3

We came from another website that was originally all about the show Lost. But since the show ended, the forums there have gotten very lame, there is a lot of unnecessary drama by cliquey type people, and the person who runs the place has been less than impressive. It's time to move on. And TheWatcher, Airlybird, and I all have an interest in paranormal stuff and earthly mysteries. We're also really nice people and a lot of fun. :P

What she said...She said it much better than me...We actually had a paranormal section on that forum... so once we get settled in hopefully we can bring in some cool stuff to discuss. We hope for some regular posters to join us in our Woody family in the new and much improved Woodys.We are like that old Cheers bar...sometimes you want to go to a place where everybody knows your name

Edited by TheWatcher
  • Like 2

What she said...She said it much better than me...We actually had a paranormal section on that forum... so once we get settled in hopefully we can bring in some cool stuff to discuss. We hope for some regular posters to join us in our Woody family in the new and much improved Woodys.We are like that old Cheers bar...sometimes you want to go to a place where everybody knows your name

Well thank you to both of you for taking the time to explain this to me. I agree, all 3 of you ( you two and Airlybird ) are great addition to our community, hopefully more people will post in this thread. Be patient, the community section of the forum is not the most popular, a lot of people doesn't post in it, only my "Canadians" thread caught up, so be patient ! And one more Manhattan for me ! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words. we will be patient and hope that who ever is meant to be here will find us...there are no mistakes. We will drop by our neighbors thread as well... Manhattan for you. Heading out for the night soon. Stay in the light.

Edited by TheWatcher

I got it now too. Tons of paranormal stuff here to discuss. Also religion and politics and lots of stuff that is just weird. You can find just about anything in here. I understand how work gets in the way. During the week I'm not here til later at night but weekends I check in often. Be looking forward to your other posts also.

• Like 1

Thanks for the manhattan ! *raising his drink to airlybird and Watcher*

Well I guess this place needs some entertainment, dancers, maybe a piano bar, something of that nature.

And the drink is great by the way. :D

*Poofs in and dragging big azz piano with me and plonks it down in thread*

Oooo now that looks kinda classy doncha think?

Shall I put it by the water fountain?

Morning Woodites, nice to see the faces in here (old and new)

I've also ordered some nice comfy leather armchairs to dot around the place and some fine ales, wines and spirits to stock up the bar, but I'll leave the cocktail menu to frecks (she's a cocktail queen and what she can't do with a shaker is nobody's business) but I want glitter bombs and cheeky vimtos added to that list because...Just le'yum.

I was scarce in woodys yesterday because I spent a little time having a good read around on the forum, some VERY good threads and lots of interesting stuff. I'm really impressed with this site and the posters here, looking forward to joining in...But I'm going to take my time and get more aquatinted first, cause...Ya know...I'm a delicate little flower an all that ;)

Happy Mothers day to those across the pond, and I hope everyone has a fab weekend.

I'll be back :)

*poofs*

Edited by airlybird

Well, you lot have some sparkle, I'll give you that and there is always room for some light "reparte" after dealing with some of the more loaded topics in the forums. Nice to have a public lounge to relax in - good idea :tu:

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

*Slides a margarita across the bar to libstaK and raises my glass*

Cheers, here's to hoping this place can provide a nice relaxing haven for winding down in after work, topic debating around the forum, or just a plain rough old day.

*sips*

Edited by airlybird

Ah margarita, just what these tired old bones have been chasing *sips*. Mind you UM itself is a purrfect way to unwind after a hard days work, someone always says something "unexpected" that gets a smile out of me.

Star date: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:50am

Greetings fellow sparkley ones...I bid you all a good day.

It is rainy and grey here (New York) today...but thats just the skys. I have been at work for a few hours now and I think I will go get myself a coffee to jump start my engine nbecause it is clear I can not do this with out help today.

Edited by TheWatcher

*runs in the side of the thread*

Hey afternoon guys, just passing through for now, so blink and you'll miss me.

I'm just in from work.

Going to get the tea on, then will stop back later, I'm STARVING!!!

*reaches the ends and runs out the other side*

*poof gone*

I'm gona get a net for the next time she *poofs* in.

Whats for tea?

Psst...if your not from England...by "tea" she means "dinner"...

Yeah I know...what you gona do?

You should hear the way she says aluminun foil :whistle:

Get some music on in here... Lets dance. Sun is coming out..Rains over...woot ...woot...

OMG my daughter is in love with that band...One Direction...

If I hear "you dont know your beautiful" one more time Im gona...Im gona... Well Im gona sing aloing with it because it is a catchy little number isnt it...?

:whistle:you don't knooowhoho...you dont know your beautiful...

Edited by TheWatcher

It's lovely and sunny here; I'm enjoying a Fab!

• Like 1

Hey there R-Gooster

Sunny there you say?

It rained here most of the morning. Its nice now though.

Have you had your tea yet?

Its going on 2:00 in the afternoon here now and Im already hungry for dinner.

Hey ..wait a minute...what did I even have for lunch?

opps wrong thread LOL this is tooooo funyyyy

Good afternoon...still gray here, but warmish. I'm done with work for the day, and now on to all the kid and household stuff. Such a glamorous life I lead.

I'm gona get a net for the next time she *poofs* in.

Whats for tea?

Psst...if your not from England...by "tea" she means "dinner"...

Yeah I know...what you gona do?

Unless you're posh English, then Dinner is lunch, and tea is dinner...But I'm one of them whatjamacallits...What they called us in the olden days of knights and maidens and all that malarkey?

Not a scurvy dog, that's pirates.

A serf? Yep, I think that's it...I'm a serf :P

You should hear the way she says aluminun foil :whistle:

Ahem *hands on hips, taps foot*

It is YOU that pronounces it wrong.

I pronounce it "Ally-min-E-um"...You're the one who calls it "Alooooooooo-min-um" when there is not a single ooooooooo in it :P

Get some music on in here... Lets dance. Sun is coming out..Rains over...woot ...woot...

OMG my daughter is in love with that band...One Direction...

If I hear "you dont know your beautiful" one more time Im gona...Im gona... Well Im gona sing aloing with it because it is a catchy little number isnt it...?

Only before hearing it the first trillion times, then it just becomes annoying lol.

:whistle:you don't knooowhoho...you dont know your beautiful...

Arrrrggggggg nooooooooo make it stop!!!

*takes extra large cheese grater to my head*

Yum, my favourate ice lolly!

*orders more fabs for me and schizoidwoman*

opps wrong thread LOL this is tooooo funyyyy

Ha,ha, that made me chuckle silver thong.

Welcome to the shinanigans :D

Good afternoon...still gray here, but warmish. I'm done with work for the day, and now on to all the kid and household stuff. Such a glamorous life I lead.

Oh hia frecks :) nearly didn't see you there sistah.

I've just finished with all of that, now I'm chillin

Hi guys...I want a fab...grape one please

:clap:

"Ally-min-E-um..."Ally-min-E-um :whistle: "Ally-min-E-um...

Yes pass the cheese grater. Im gpoing to head out.

Anybody mind if I borrow the fighter jet for a few minutes...

So...am I correct to assume...that a "FAB" is an ice lolly...which I know and love as a popsicle.

Oh this world...

Edited by TheWatcher