Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

A 3-pronged mark

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#46    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

• I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 19 October 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

She probably has the Ring of Solomon . I have it too.
Look it up in palmistry .
Solomon's was an actual ring that allowed him to communicate with animals ,with no human words .
For us,its a symbolic ring on the palm of either hand .It's enhanced by the mounts of Jupiter and the sun,depending .

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but me (herenow), I'm a man. Shaved head, fit, old, and not physically feminine in any way.
And the woodpecker did not sing or speak. I watched her and she put the words into my head.

#47    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

View Postherenow, on 28 October 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but me (herenow), I'm a man. Shaved head, fit, old, and not physically feminine in any way.
And the woodpecker did not sing or speak. I watched her and she put the words into my head.
Oops ^_^ .Ok,you have the ring of Solomon .
Check both palms .
She spoke to you . You can probably communicate with other animals too .

http://www.modernhan...ring-of-solomon

Miss me?

#48    AshenPhoenix

AshenPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Here's what it sounds to me...

View Postherenow, on 15 August 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

And that 3-pronged symbol just keeps coming up.

Last night on a deed from 1659 I found a copy of the ‘marke’ or ‘signature’ of the father of the woman I’m researching.  One english variation of her father’s name was “Point Ahau”, see the example of his marke right after his name;  3-prongs again.

I’ve looked at Indian markes on old deeds for years.  There are many styles, some just an X, many are a bow or an arrow or an animal or some kind of squiggle.

So:

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a large piece of quartz for the 20 years I’ve hiked these woods, but then it was dug up and stolen by someone. (I have no photo of it)

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a small piece of quartz which ‘magically’ appears on my kitchen floor. (not sure if I told that story here)
It's interesting that the Hebrew letter for Shin (which to me they resemble more than the flag emblem for Barbatos since there is no stem on the bottom) and the link described it as being "These are the three essential manifestations of love as taught by the Ba'al Shem Tov"  Keep that in mind...

- The following winter a deer paws out a 3-pronged mark directly over the spot where the stolen quartz had been
I do a lot of work with animal totems & crystals.  The following websites talks about various totems:
http://spiritwalkmin..._animal_spirits
http://www.birdclan.org/deer.html
http://www.animalspi...com/index5.html

It sounds to me as if the deer is manifesting itself to help you along your spiritual journey.

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a deed selling Salem, Ma to the English.  The woman who made this mark lived in this area

- I find that these local Indians, including the father of the woman I just mentioned, were sent to Barbados as slaves, and the Barbados flag has a 3-pronged mark

- I find the marke of the father of the woman I’m researching, and it is has the similar 3-prongs

I think I need to find a different hobby.
A snippet from the links I gave you says, "Just as the deer bounds from one place to another, a person with deer medicine often moves quickly from one situation to another, often never staying long enough in one place to get a "full meal""
The woman & her father were relocated from one place to another.  I would hazard a guess that they were of the deer people.

View Postherenow, on 13 October 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

I’ve been away from home for a while and have not been in these woods, but I got out there yesterday morning.
At a place where there are some Indian ceremonial stone circles I stopped. I then heard a woodpecker in the branches above me. I watched and listened to him and this is what he said:

“It’s all about CYCLES.
You wake, you sleep, you wake, you sleep.
You live, you die, you live, you die.
When you first wake up in the morning you remember your dreams in good detail, but as you go about your day, those memories fade.
When you are born and are young you still remember things from your previous lives, but as you go about this life, those memories fade.”
You may want to go to the ceremonial circle again and ask the deer what it is it wants you to know.  Sounds like it has good medicine to teach you.

That's my 2cents.  Hope you find it helpful.

#49    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostFrom 28 October 2012 - 10:56 PM:

Check both palms .
She spoke to you . You can probably communicate with other animals too .

http://www.modernhan...ring-of-solomon

I’ve been reading a bit on Palmistry on that page and lemme tell ya, it’s a mystery to me…!!

Edited by herenow, 30 October 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#50    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thank you for those links, Ashen.  Just a few days ago I saw the Hebrew letter Shin and recognized it as being similar to what is showing up.
The woman and her father could very well have been of the deer clan.  There have been three  other times when I’ve asked questions specifically to this family and then immediately seen a deer.  There are deer in these woods, but they are much less common than other animals and they usually hide .vs. presenting  themselves.

You may want to go to the ceremonial circle again and ask the deer what it is it wants you to know. Sounds like it has good medicine to teach you.
That's my 2cents. Hope you find it helpful.

Thank you for your 2cents.  I’ll go out there tomorrow.

#51    AshenPhoenix

AshenPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

View Postherenow, on 30 October 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Thank you for those links, Ashen.  Just a few days ago I saw the Hebrew letter Shin and recognized it as being similar to what is showing up.
The woman and her father could very well have been of the deer clan.  There have been three  other times when I’ve asked questions specifically to this family and then immediately seen a deer.  There are deer in these woods, but they are much less common than other animals and they usually hide .vs. presenting  themselves.

You may want to go to the ceremonial circle again and ask the deer what it is it wants you to know. Sounds like it has good medicine to teach you.
That's my 2cents. Hope you find it helpful.

Thank you for your 2cents.  I’ll go out there tomorrow.

Cool!  Let me know how it goes.  :)

#52    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostAshenPhoenix, on 31 October 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

Cool!  Let me know how it goes.  :)

That hike, and the dozen since, have been ‘fulfilling’. Sorry I haven’t had a chance to do any updates.
I jumped in here today to post about something I’ve recently learned. It has to do with the ancient Pauwaus (Shamans, Medicine Men/Women) from this area and one of their practices.
It seems they made maps on bark and on stones (petroglyphs) .  They put various symbols on these maps indicating important areas of Manitou (spiritual force or power). They would use these maps in rituals, drawing power from the symbols, which represent the power spots on the land shown on the maps.

Looking at the 3-pronged mark on stone and the Othila-shaped mark on stone as petroglyphs, and tying this in to my obsession with old maps (I’ve had an antique map business for 20+ years), I dunno.  It might be a step towards explaining what’s going on out there.

#53    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

I haven’t done an update here in a couple months, so here we go!

I found the 3-pronged mark again, this time in a book  showing items dug up near here when a ball park was being built.

Posted Image

#54    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

In reply #17 of this thread I talked about the relationship these woods had with the Salem Witch Trials of 1692.  The woods were once owned by a guy I described in that thread.
A few days ago I drove by a large cemetery here and suddenly got the urge to see if he was buried there. The dude called out to me and in a graveyard of a couple thousand headstones I found him in about 5 minutes.

Posted Image

#55    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

In early December an old woman came to me in a dream. She said “You have to write this down”. The words were BIENT NOVAIRE.

I woke up, went  to the bathroom (sorry) and went back to bed.  I fell right back into the same dream and she again told me to write it down, so I got up again and wrote it down.
I had no idea what I was supposed to do with that info.  If anyone has any ideas as to their meaning, please let me know.

Here’s what I found, but maybe I’m trying too hard to connect dots.
That dream was Tuesday night.
On my hike in these woods on that day (Tuesday) I was drawn to pick up a piece of quartz.  In looking at it I saw a 5-sided shape, it looks kind of like a house to me. Anyone else see it?
Well I had the dream that night, and the next morning while googling ‘Novaire’ I found a village in Italy with that name which on the google map shows it having a 5-sided shape.
I’ve attached a photo of the rock and the map, excuse the dirty fingers.  The link below shows the shape a bit better.

Posted Image

Following that lead and that line of thinking lead me to a group of Northern Italians (the Woodpecker People)  who are important in this and I’ve come across before. My paternal roots are from that area of Italy. I found that when these people emigrated from Italy, the majority of them settled in the same place in the US, and this place is 50 miles from the place where the other people I’ve been researching, people from my area in Massachusetts, moved to about 1000 years ago. This area was the final stop in a journey known as the Seven Fires Prophecy and the place was known at that time as ‘Woodpecker Island’.

Edited by herenow, 18 January 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#56    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Ok, so with those 3 entries I feel I'm pretty caught up.
I'd appreciate any ideas anyone has.
And no need to be gentle!

#57    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

On yesterday's hike I walked over a bare piece of ground.  Most of the forest is covered by at least a foot of snow, but this one-square-foot section was bare.
In the center of the bare patch was the thing on the left in this picture.  It looks like a thin chip of obsidian?  It is not glass and is not mica.
The shape reminds me of the shape of the map of these woods:

Posted Image

#58    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

I've been waiting for an update on the Saratoga Stone.
Not sure if it will be coming.
So I decided to do an update on a mark I keep finding, and the woods with which the mark is associated.

Over the past two days I’ve become extremely obsessed with a small section of these woods.
I’ve never had an interest in this section before, though I’ve walked through it hundreds of times.

A few weeks ago I started feeling something when I’d go through this small section but mostly ignored it. Then yesterday I began obsessing over it, pouring through old maps, aerial photos, google earth, etc.
Last night I visited this spot in my ‘dreams’. This morning I went out there, walked right to this small section, looked down and found this 1/3” claw.  I picked it up and kept walking, totally convinced it was left there for me… AhhhhHHH!!!!

I believe it is a bird talon .vs. an animal claw because it is almost hollow and very light.
Can anyone identify it?

Claw:
Posted Image

Today:

Posted Image

1930s:

Posted Image

1880s:

Posted Image

1870s:

Posted Image

#59    Crypto finder

Crypto finder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostRobbie333, on 13 February 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

I cannot give you and answer or opinion but I will say this. You sure have my interest. Can you find out more about the woman somehow? I think your answer, or at least part of it is with her relatives. I am very interested in this story if you can take it farther.
you'll want to start with Raven Hare

#60    Crypto finder

Crypto finder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

View Postherenow, on 14 September 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

I've been waiting for an update on the Saratoga Stone.
Not sure if it will be coming.
So I decided to do an update on a mark I keep finding, and the woods with which the mark is associated.

Over the past two days I’ve become extremely obsessed with a small section of these woods.
I’ve never had an interest in this section before, though I’ve walked through it hundreds of times.

A few weeks ago I started feeling something when I’d go through this small section but mostly ignored it. Then yesterday I began obsessing over it, pouring through old maps, aerial photos, google earth, etc.
Last night I visited this spot in my ‘dreams’. This morning I went out there, walked right to this small section, looked down and found this 1/3” claw.  I picked it up and kept walking, totally convinced it was left there for me… AhhhhHHH!!!!

I believe it is a bird talon .vs. an animal claw because it is almost hollow and very light.
Can anyone identify it?
It is a claw from a very old animal that whites don't know about we natives though we know about them you should b more careful where you go hiking
Claw:
Posted Image

Today:

Posted Image

1930s:

Posted Image

1880s:

Posted Image

1870s:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users