Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Awaking Visions

Revolutionary

Hi Hope this is the right Forum. If not Complain away.

Well Im sure some if not most of you have been asleep and woke up or been awakened by something. And as you wake up and sit up or even are fully awake and walking out of the room. And see

Something you cant explain and go to investigate but only for it to disappear before your eyes focus on it or it disappears before you get to it. Well I don't know what this phenomenon is called, other than the fact it could just be me still half asleep even though i was fully awake.

---------------------------------

First time I had the weird wake up see strange stuff.

My family was remodeling the upstairs of our house. And I fell asleep on the couch adjacent from my mothers bedroom door down the hall. When I woke up I sat up off the couch and look down the hall and seen a lot of red Calligraphy style scribbles on the door facing of my mothers door. And 3 symbols on the door as well. As soon as I seen them I got up as fast as i could. The Symbols looked like old writings that looked like Japanese or a type of orient style writings. That went from top to bottom. The symbols were at the top,left, and right of door. With writing all around the door. Top symbol was a Sun, dead center of door. Right of the door knob, was a Crescent moon in shape of a " C " . On the left side was another moon. but Full. Ill post a pic on my art page on deviantart.com @

Gabu-kun.deviantart.com. Now I was able to get up and actually touch the symbols before they disappeared. and They were on the wall , they changed with the perspective i seen them from the couch to the door. Then they disappeared. Now next day came, I took a short nap on the same couch. When I opened my eyes Same symbols again. And I was thinking there's no way it could be. same scenario got up ran to door. to remember them best i could. One symbol stood out. kinda looked like a old ship anchor upside down with to dashes on the shaft of the anchor. After those two days I've never seen them again. I told my mom about them and she has no clue. We just pawned it off to being me dreaming. But I believe its more to it. I seen and experienced to many things in this house.

-------------------------------------

Now my other sighting was when I was staying with my Sister in West Virginia. I had my eyes closed laid back on her recliner. I was watching tv earlier. Well as I laid there. I started hearing a loud hum coming from the TV few feet in front of me. the Volume was muted. And the noise just kept getting louder until it caught my attention. When i sat up and was looking at the TV. the noise was still going on, and the TV wasn't fuzzy or seemed to be pulling to much electricity. As I looked at it I noticed three web like threads goping from behind me on the right from the window behind me. Going to the top right corner of the flat screen tv. they were side by side of each other. they looked as if they were about a quarter of a inch thick. like glass almost. A soon as I got up to check it out. I seen a reddish blue, maybe purple thing go behind the TV. It was small enough to ride or glide on the threads. Then they disappeared and the noise stopped as well. So I don't have any clues to what cause it or what it was. Specially since i was wide awake. Even the TV light reflected off the threads. Like when you see spider web in a distance and you only see the lightened part when it move in the wind.

But that's that. So hope you read through. And sorry for the read. Hope I get some responses thanks.

post-60067-12548788409_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revolutionary

• HDesiato

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Hope this is the right Forum. If not Complain away.

Well Im sure some if not most of you have been asleep and woke up or been awakened by something. And as you wake up and sit up or even are fully awake and walking out of the room. And see

Something you cant explain and go to investigate but only for it to disappear before your eyes focus on it or it disappears before you get to it. Well I don't know what this phenomenon is called, other than the fact it could just be me still half asleep even though i was fully awake.

---------------------------------

First time I had the weird wake up see strange stuff.

My family was remodeling the upstairs of our house. And I fell asleep on the couch adjacent from my mothers bedroom door down the hall. When I woke up I sat up off the couch and look down the hall and seen a lot of red Calligraphy style scribbles on the door facing of my mothers door. And 3 symbols on the door as well. As soon as I seen them I got up as fast as i could. The Symbols looked like old writings that looked like Japanese or a type of orient style writings. That went from top to bottom. The symbols were at the top,left, and right of door. With writing all around the door. Top symbol was a Sun, dead center of door. Right of the door knob, was a Crescent moon in shape of a " C " . On the left side was another moon. but Full. Ill post a pic on my art page on deviantart.com @

Gabu-kun.deviantart.com. Now I was able to get up and actually touch the symbols before they disappeared. and They were on the wall , they changed with the perspective i seen them from the couch to the door. Then they disappeared. Now next day came, I took a short nap on the same couch. When I opened my eyes Same symbols again. And I was thinking there's no way it could be. same scenario got up ran to door. to remember them best i could. One symbol stood out. kinda looked like a old ship anchor upside down with to dashes on the shaft of the anchor. After those two days I've never seen them again. I told my mom about them and she has no clue. We just pawned it off to being me dreaming. But I believe its more to it. I seen and experienced to many things in this house.

-------------------------------------

Now my other sighting was when I was staying with my Sister in West Virginia. I had my eyes closed laid back on her recliner. I was watching tv earlier. Well as I laid there. I started hearing a loud hum coming from the TV few feet in front of me. the Volume was muted. And the noise just kept getting louder until it caught my attention. When i sat up and was looking at the TV. the noise was still going on, and the TV wasn't fuzzy or seemed to be pulling to much electricity. As I looked at it I noticed three web like threads goping from behind me on the right from the window behind me. Going to the top right corner of the flat screen tv. they were side by side of each other. they looked as if they were about a quarter of a inch thick. like glass almost. A soon as I got up to check it out. I seen a reddish blue, maybe purple thing go behind the TV. It was small enough to ride or glide on the threads. Then they disappeared and the noise stopped as well. So I don't have any clues to what cause it or what it was. Specially since i was wide awake. Even the TV light reflected off the threads. Like when you see spider web in a distance and you only see the lightened part when it move in the wind.

But that's that. So hope you read through. And sorry for the read. Hope I get some responses thanks.

I think if you want the terminology, hypnopompia might be the word you're looking for.

Check out my sig for more info if you have time.

Your vision reminds me of a brief dream I had.

A view of the arctic ice, the sun high in the sky, and below it: cryptic lettering I couldn't read or even recognize.

It looked like this:

crypticarcticdream-1.jpg

Human figures moved from within the iceburg surounding a small fire.

Ice was cracked around the iceburg and off into the distance.

I just found it an unusual councidence, your runes contained a sun symbol at the top as well.

I think if you want the terminology, hypnopompia might be the word you're looking for.

Check out my sig for more info if you have time.

Your vision reminds me of a brief dream I had.

A view of the arctic ice, the sun high in the sky, and below it: cryptic lettering I couldn't read or even recognize.

It looked like this:

crypticarcticdream-1.jpg

Human figures moved from within the iceburg surounding a small fire.

Ice was cracked around the iceburg and off into the distance.

I just found it an unusual councidence, your runes contained a sun symbol at the top as well.

hmm that's is weird. Yeah thanks for the reply, Ill check that reference. I miss alot of my dreams I used to have. Specially the ones that was hard to tell if I was really dreaming or not.