Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

- Ghost Photos

enigmo

Hello, could someone insert in this topic some ghost photos, i mean some rare or real cool photos! Or send me a link for ghost videos... :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• GeneBrowne

• enigmo

• Radian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there! There are numerous topics of that subject, after all this forum is Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal.

So just search, you'll see there are pictures of ghosts until you lose interest.

Darkflame

Maybe try the Image Gallery.

But remember - they are all of orbs - which are NOT paranormal, or probably airbrushed and fiddled with!

• 1 month later...

Most of them are fake or low... i'm looking for REAL photos of ghost,poltergeist,shade,phantom,lich etc.

Good grief, You just come off a thread insulting my unexplained pic..

and besides, what do real ghost look like anyway? PFFT. How do you know what "real ghost" looks like on film? :huh:

and besides, what do real ghost look like anyway? PFFT. How do you know what "real ghost" looks like on film? :huh:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I think he wants to see a full apparition, and in that case, good luck! :wacko:

Google it. Many sites offer explinations at to why certain pictures appear 'real' and others clearly fake or hoaxed.

Yeah I'll second that

Google it. Many sites offer explinations at to why certain pictures appear 'real' and others clearly fake or hoaxed.

And yeah .... why don't people look for things themselves? They're not lazy when it comes to posting dumb things .... When I'm interested in something, the first thing I do is look up on it and find more info and knowledge. People are not using their brains. Please use them.

Yeah I'll second that

And yeah .... why don't people look for things themselves? They're not lazy when it comes to posting dumb things .... When I'm interested in something, the first thing I do is look up on it and find more info and knowledge. People are not using their brains. Please use them.

LOL It might be too late for some Gene.. :P

LOL It might be too late for some Gene.. :P

LoL ... I think so JN. I don't see why people don't do any research about things they're interested in. I know when I get interested in something I search and search until I'm sick of reading or watching ... then I post and ask people. That way if people are filling me full of lies I will at least have some knowledge to tell them that I know the difference.

Ahhhh ... I'm getting old and less naive. Gotta love it. I do.

Cheers JN,

Gene

Hello, could someone insert in this topic some ghost photos, i mean some rare or real cool photos! Or send me a link for ghost videos... :)

plenty out there

I don't see why people don't do any research about things they're interested in. I know when I get interested in something I search and search until I'm sick of reading or watching ... then I post and ask people. That way if people are filling me full of lies I will at least have some knowledge to tell them that I know the difference.

When there is something I want to know, I'd rather look into for myself.. most everything you get anyway is based merely on biased opinion. I'd rather get my own information, and come to my own conclusions...

LoL ... I think so JN. I don't see why people don't do any research about things they're interested in. I know when I get interested in something I search and search until I'm sick of reading or watching ... then I post and ask people. That way if people are filling me full of lies I will at least have some knowledge to tell them that I know the difference.

Ahhhh ... I'm getting old and less naive. Gotta love it. I do.

Cheers JN,

Gene

LOL With age comes wisdom (and wrinkles but thats a whole other story)..What made me laugh is the part of the site is all about photos of "ghosts" and there are several threads on here, what he cant look? Ohh thats right he did, then said they were BS. Some wouldnt know a spirit if it jumped up and down in front of them saying "HELLO I AM DEAD." Yep gotta love it, I do too..JN- :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Ah come on, i'm not lazy, if you are researcher then you should know, that only sometimes you find the same info that other so, i just wanted to see what you got, but as i understand, there is no one who understands it and share some info/image/photo... :(:ph34r:

Ah come on, i'm not lazy, if you are researcher then you should know, that only sometimes you find the same info that other so, i just wanted to see what you got, but as i understand, there is no one who understands it and share some info/image/photo... :(:ph34r:

I do understand .... I have a 15 page thread going full of ghost pics, which I have found the majority of myself on the net. Look at that. Don't be upset. Just look at another thread. It'll keep you going for a litle while anyways ... then you can add to it if you can.

Gene

Edited by GeneBrowne

I do understand .... I have a 15 page thread going full of ghost pics, which I have found the majority of myself on the net. Look at that. Don't be upset. Just look at another thread. It'll keep you going for a litle while anyways ... then you can add to it if you can.

Gene

LOL OMG!! :wacko:

well theese ''ORBS'' i don't call as a ghost, i't's more than a energy anomaly... but this examle looks more than a light flare effect on camera lense...

i have a cool ghost video on myspace....go to myspace videos thay have some OMG has anyone seen the second scareiset picture on the internet??? The first most scarest one wasn't scarey to me at all.............