Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A couple more videos

the14u2cee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the14u2cee

• coldethyl

• Veliska

• JustNormal

That second video is creepy.I wonder if it was staged.Its hard to believe that a girl that old could have a ghost friend .You would think most girls that age would be terrified of something like that hanging around them.

That second video is creepy.I wonder if it was staged.Its hard to believe that a girl that old could have a ghost friend .You would think most girls that age would be terrified of something like that hanging around them.

I agree, it looks like it is far fetched thats why i take most of the videos with a grain of salt...

I like that second video. Seems real to me ... a good hoax if nothing. It has a purpose from filiming ... a lot of people film their kids growning up for memories and such ... so it's not like it's a pointless video. Weird and awesome. I'm off to watch it again to see if I see something.

Gene

You can actually see the girl go behind the dresser .... jeesh ... great video. Anyone know anything else about this? Is this fake?

You can actually see the girl go behind the dresser .... jeesh ... great video. Anyone know anything else about this? Is this fake?

I have no clue, i search different sites to find these videos and when they have a story behind them i put them up, most i find our from other sites that people copy and forget the good stuff....

I have no clue, i search different sites to find these videos and when they have a story behind them i put them up, most i find our from other sites that people copy and forget the good stuff....

If the second vid clip was a fake then the lil girl is a great actress. I know as far as her being scared, I wasn't when I was that age. My family was more scared of what I saw than I was, to me it was normal. It would be great if we could find out the where the video clip orginated from and history behind who submitted it. It would also be neat to see an interview with the cameraman.

Blessed Be

TruBeliever

I loved the music in the first one. I saw alot of pictures I have seen before. It was pretty cool. The second one kept me on the edge because I thought that it was going to be a screamer. I t was definatley staged though. The girl kinda gave it away when she hesitated at the end of the video...like she was trying to remember her line...lol. But it was interesting. I wonder who was behind the dresser? That was a cool video. The third one was creepy. I think I have seen it before though but a shorter version.

If there are too many of these videos, the story is going to seem less credible because most people don't believe that you can catch a glimpse of a ghost once, nevermind numerous times. You never know though I guess. i'd like to believe it all the same.

Gene

OMG that totally did freak me out! It might be fake but it totally scared me...(the attic incident) :cry:

I t was definatley staged though. The girl kinda gave it away when she hesitated at the end of the video...like she was trying to remember her line...lol.

that was exactly the same thought i had when i saw the girl hesistating.

but the second video was sacry though it was staged. any more of such knee jerk scary videos?? i love them!!

that was exactly the same thought i had when i saw the girl hesistating.

but the second video was sacry though it was staged. any more of such knee jerk scary videos?? i love them!!

Did you see the girl coming at him in the attic!? OMG...lol. That was great. I paused on her face...never gonna do that again.

The first one had some new photos I haven't seen - and I love the music from the haunted house at Disney World. ;)

I think the third one is actually from Costa Rica - I think that is canal 7 news.

Mabel is creepy, but I doubt it's real. Who films playing hide and go seek in the dark?

That second video of Mable in the attic was a bit too scary.Who in there right mind would stay in a house after seeing something like that?If this is a real video I feel sorry for that little girl who has to live there...with Mable.

Edited by missbeliever

I due admit that these do look fake to me, i will try and search for anything else i can find on the Mabel ghost story...

I found another Mabel video, but this one I have seen before, and I am pretty sure it has been posted here.

ghost caught crying

WOW, i have to say this must be all fake or these people are really into spooks to stay living there....

Thanks for the find spiridion.... :tu:

This Mable-Video strangely intrigues me. I however do assume that it's fake, because, when you pause it on the last one, the so-called ghost, who is not moving at all, looks more like a puppet or a constructure made of household utilities than a ghost. Also, with the technological possibilities we have today, this could be very easily faked. And I also couldn't find a single thing on google. But strange it is.

Edited by Mucker

This Mable-Video strangely intrigues me. I however do assume that it's fake, because, when you pause it on the last one, the so-called ghost, who is not moving at all, looks more like a puppet or a con structure made of household utilities than a ghost. Also, with the technological possibilities we have today, this could be very easily faked. And I also couldn't find a single thing on google. But strange it is.

Even though i would love for a video like this to be real, there are just to many of these to say this is the real deal, although they are addicting to watch, i must agree they are to short and look to staged for me to assume this little girl and her Father are actually going through a real haunt....but i will still search and hopefully find more and watch them... :yes:

I'm pretty convinced it's a fake.

It's super cliche. And they seem like they're acting.

:hmm:

I found another video of MABEL ....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b2b_1183667132&p=1

The "channeling" woman's outfit gave this piece of entertainment away. The "scary" drawing is too corny. The girl is cute, but not too cute; nevertheless, she seems like the type scouting for an agent. The so-called dad sounds too eager, his acting is in need of toning down, quite a bit. And, the whole gig is scripted, no doubt, due to the typical plot points, not to mention the jerky cam.