Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth

satanist1985

For those who believe in the whole bible stuff. It's a bunch of b/s. Yes Satan is the main guy that started heck. But his son Abrose took over the kingdom a bit over 2,000 years ago.

mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a.jpeg
  • Like 1

I haven't settled on any sort of religion quite yet. My father was jewish. My mother was an atheist. I've looked into everything and I would love to hear more of what you have to say. Your topic lacks some detail unfortunately :huh:

• Like 1

Well as I said. Abrose took over for Satan over 2,000 years ago. He's a real good guy. There's actually between the three kingdoms. And Abrose usually assigns hellhounds or whatever other creature in special occassions to satanist's. Otherwise I'm not sure what else you wanna know.

I'm, underwhelmed.

Edit: Definition; "unimpressed, unmoved, disappointed by lack of cerebral prowess or performance, failure to meet expectations, failure to provide evidence to support..."

Especially the last part. :)

Edited by Likely Guy

As I said.

Go to bed and pretend this never happened.

Who is this Abrose fella, never even heard of him.

• Like 1

Anyone else besides this guy?

We should believe your 'truth' on what you have said here?

This is comical. :)

As I said. Anyone else? I don't have time for people who are the whole, "oh my god, I have nothing else to do besides be a jerk to everyone else because I'm duhhhh."

Who is this Abrose fella, never even heard of him.

Yes. What about that?

http://www.urantia.o...lution-religion

4. The Gift of Revelation

(1007.1)92:4.1 Revelation is evolutionary but always progressive. Down through the ages of a world’s history, the revelations of religion are ever-expanding and successively more enlightening. It is the mission of revelation to sort and censor the successive religions of evolution. But if revelation is to exalt and upstep the religions of evolution, then must such divine visitations portray teachings which are not too far removed from the thought and reactions of the age in which they are presented. Thus must and does revelation always keep in touch with evolution. Always must the religion of revelation be limited by man’s capacity of receptivity.

(1007.2)92:4.2 But regardless of apparent connection or derivation, the religions of revelation are always characterized by a belief in some Deity of final value and in some concept of the survival of personality identity after death.

(1007.3) 92:4.3 Evolutionary religion is sentimental, not logical. It is man’s reaction to belief in a hypothetical ghost-spirit world — the human belief-reflex, excited by the realization and fear of the unknown. Revelatory religion is propounded by the real spiritual world; it is the response of the superintellectual cosmos to the mortal hunger to believe in, and depend upon, the universal Deities. Evolutionary religion pictures the circuitous gropings of humanity in quest of truth; revelatory religion is that very truth.

(1007.4)92:4.4 There have been many events of religious revelation but only five of epochal significance. These were as follows:

(continued ...)

Edited by CS Lewis

As I said. Anyone else? I don't have time for people who are the whole, "oh my god, I have nothing else to do besides be a jerk to everyone else because I'm duhhhh."

I asked a legitimate question, who is Abrose? I've done research for something I've written before but I've never heard of an Abrose.

• Like 1

I didn't mean you. I meant that other guy. And as I said. He's the son of Satan who took over 2,000 years ago.

So that's it, that's all you got? Not very convincing

Caligastia the Devil also took over around that time & before it. ...

(602.1)
53:1.4
Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed.

the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks

Caligastia the Devil also took over around that time & before it. ...

(602.1)
53:1.4
Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed.

Planetary Price of Urantia?

Basically he's the son of Satan. He was born to Satan. No one is sure who his mother is. He grew up to take over his dad's place of hell. He has hell hounds and demons as his helpers in hell. He does communicte with his "children" aka his satanists. He assigns hell hound to satanists to protect them and love them as family and friends. He's a very open minded guy. He's basically open to anything. He has a ram/demon mixed body. What else you wanna know? He's 3,000 years old. So he was about 1,000 when he took over his dad's place. He's in a peace treaty with Ruby aka mother's nature's daughter. And Jesus who has taken over for God. Anything else?

• Like 1

I asked a legitimate question, who is Abrose?...

Yes, what about that?

Yes, JESUS spoke of that when he told us about the (ex-)Prince of this world. John 14:30, the Devil nowadays since approx 200 thousand yrs ago though. ...

Well there ya go. As I said. He's a good guy. But people look at him like a monster because of his dad. He doesn't want the world to look at him for what his dad has done.

Ephesians 2:2 In which you then walked, according to the age of this world, according to the Prince of the power of the air, the spirit now operating in the children of disobedience.

I don't tend to judge people on their beliefs. But mate, you are off your knocker.

• Like 1