Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Kyoto 'Fail': Global warming a cold case?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

Kyoto Protocol is “of no importance for world’s well-being”

Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn, the head of Weather Action, told RT that “Kyoto is of no importance whatsoever for the world’s well-being and I hope the Americans never ratify it. It is now meaningless and it has been overtaken by another meaningless jamboree, and I mean the Copenhagen agreement, or lack of it.”
“What I think the world needs to do now,” added Corbyn, “is to honestly address the fact that all of this stuff is not scientifically motivated, but is politically motivated.”
Here's some of his other stuff:
Kyoto 'Fail': Global warming a cold case?. This is amazing 'Global Warming bogus, Ice Age approaching'

Attached Files

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#2    Insignia

Insignia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

If there is an Ice Age next, they'll still manage to twist it and release some scientific BS about how it was all caused by global warming anyway.
No matter what happens they'll make sure they were right all along.
Like you said in that quote, it's politically motivated, not scientifically motivated.
:(

#3    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,019 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

Imagine if all this money wasted on Carbon Dioxide was used to clean up/prevent real pollutants.

#4    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

View PostInsignia, on 10 August 2010 - 06:30 PM, said:

If there is an Ice Age next, they'll still manage to twist it and release some scientific BS about how it was all caused by global warming anyway.
lol. Yeah, but don't worry, better the truth be out. The full scientific model of our climate will reveal what needs to be done eventually. Lucky we live in the UK imo. Count your blessings I reckon.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#5    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:22 AM

I give this the same amount of attention as I would a post that said an acclaimed climatologist slammed a theory that dealt with astrophysics. None at all.

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users