Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ah, sasquatchewan the lost province!

Lord_Kazius

which cryptid would you rather see revealed to be real?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. which cryptid would you rather see revealed to be real?

• Sasquatch(including skunk apes and yowies...etc)
    • El Chupacabra
    • Jersey Devil
    • Ogopogo(or nessie..etc)
    • your hairy neighbor

just interested in what you guys think, drop a post too! tell me why or just a fact or whatever you want thumbsup.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord_Kazius

• Talon

• Diebytheflyguy

• Mysteryman

My hairy neighbor! He's hairy and I have seen him 5 times! I even took a picture! But it's gone... lol

Saskatchewan the lost Provience. What?

What does Saskatchewan have to do with this? huh.gif

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

Saskatchewan is a place, not a crypto, and hes not even talking about Bigfoot. laugh.gif

and hes not even talking about Bigfoot.

I disagree, the poll lists bigfoot as possible answer to what "cryptid would you rather see revealed to be real"

I picked Yowies. grin2.gif On one hand it'd be nice for them to be proven real to the public, but on the other hand it wouldn't. They'd be a hunted animal if it ever became public so if I ever get a picture of one it'll only be shown to certain people in the yowie field.

If it was discovered I think they'd pass a protection act that night myself, then again I do know the Austrailian government that well

blink.gif *points to self* Hey I live in Saskatchewan..

The 'hole' between Alberta and Manitoba as they call it! grin2.gif

the name has little to do with the pole really, it's from an episode of Chilly Beach, the one with the sasquatch. dale says it. and yes i am talking about the bigfoot. thumbsup.gif

I'm really into Bigfoot in all but I already believe he his real. I would get more of a w00t.gifohmy.gif when seeing Nessie because Ive been lately having hard times believing its real...Also, a LIVING dinosaur is even what more w00t.gifohmy.gif me...so - voted for Nessie grin2.gif

I voted for Nessie/Ogopogo because there's almost no chance in the world I would ever bump into one accidentally in the middle of the night. <g> I'm the sort of person who will read these posts and think, oh yeah, that's interesting! And then, when I'm driving along a country road all alone late at night and remember them and start scaring myself.

You should have had another poll about which you most prefer to be proven NOT to exist. In that one, I think I'd have a hard time choosing between El Capachubra and my hairy neighbor. . . :-/

good idea elf stone, ill make one up. and if anyone was wondering, i voted for sasquatch thumbsup.gif i thought i seen one once but ti turned out to be my hairy neighbor sad.gif

blink.gif *points to self* Hey I live in Saskatchewan..

The 'hole' between Alberta and Manitoba as they call it!  grin2.gif

406249[/snapback]

Ah the lovely Saskatchewan. Nice place.

This sasquatchewan place or thing though, I'm not so sure.

This sasquatchewan place or thing though, I'm not so sure.

i thought i already cleared this up.....guess not.......

Lord_Kazius Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

the name has little to do with the pole really, it's from an episode of Chilly Beach, the one with the sasquatch. dale says it. and yes i am talking about the bigfoot. 

and hes not even talking about Bigfoot.

I disagree, the poll lists bigfoot as possible answer to what "cryptid would you rather see revealed to be real"

406004[/snapback]

Oh, ya, I was talking about the title "EL CHUPACABRA!!!!" but I guess I said it wrong hmm.gif

So, I'll vote Bigfoot, lol.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

Well,i chose ogpogo,cause i know it exists.I have seen it about 4 times,and they were all as clear as day sightings grin2.gif

I would love to see any aquatic cryptid.... the idea of being able to live in the water is soooooo COOL!

Bigfoots in the lead! grin2.gif come to think of it though i would rather see it then have it revealed to the public....

Your hairy neighbor lmao. I picked bigfoot since I've been interested in it for a long time and I just think it would be really interesting and cool to finally prove it excists.

Actually, my neighbors son is 7 years old. The reason why I'm posting this point up is because of his strange amount of hair. This child has hair up to his bottom back. Can 7 years of age let hair grow that much, down to your back!? I'm guessing the fact is that the family doesn't like or maybe even know what a haircut is.