Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts in Films

Soul_reaver

Anyone know anything about ghosts cuaght in films, or things that have gone wrong in films.

E.g. In the crow, bullets replaced he was killed? .

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <bleeding_heart>

• AliceCoopersGirl

• dancin'hamster

• Azael

You mean things that happen during a production of a film?

There were bullets replaced in the Crow!?(one of my favorite movies)

I do remember there were certain things that happened during the making of the exorcist, (slamming doors and such) I wonder if there will be any more on the next one? ph34r.gif

There was a supposed boy ghost in the movie "Three Men and a Baby". I have seen the boy, but the speculation is whether he was a ghost or not. It's pretty eerie.

In the "Wizard of Oz" there is a scene where you can see a man who hung himself from a tree.

Sorry, I don't have any links to these.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/jun03/oz.html

Another wizard of Oz one, i think the hanging man was found t be some sort of bird.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/dvdsavant/s9hang1.html

http://www.snopes.com/movies/video/oz.rm (Video Clip Real Media)

A bit on the hanging man

user posted image

3 men a baby I go for carboard cutout theres is also an image that looks a bit like a ghostly shotgun later on in the movie.

Lots allegedly happened during the filming of the exorcist, 9 deaths, a set burning down, an evil rumour that the directors child being born without eyes etc. But just think that it took over a year to shoot.

Edited by <bleeding_heart>

The Poltergeist films were meant to have things happen with their actors.The little girl who was haunted had a very rare illness that she died from,the girl who played her sister was found dead(cause unknown!!!)

There were other things happen,but I cant remember.

Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

Edited by freddyvjason

Cool link Bleeding Heart,found out more from that then I'd been told.

Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

Brandon's death was actually unlucky circumstance.

There are 2 types of fake bullets - blanks and flash caps.

When using blanks in a gun, someone forgot to take off on of the caps in the bullet. As a result, when used in a scene, the blank was fired up the shaft and remained lodged in there until...

Draven's death scene... flash caps were to be used. The explosive charge pushed the blank straight out of the gun and into Brandon.

He had an extremely unlucky day.

I posted a thread on this a while ago but I cant for the life of me find the links - aaaarggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

There's lots of web-sites on 'jinxed' films.........The Exorcist is a favourite.

<bleeding_heart> - yeah i definately go for the Cut out theory on Three Men and a Baby - i was facinated about that when i first heard about it but from careful repeat watching i'm certain thats what it is

There was a supposed boy ghost in the movie "Three Men and a Baby". I have seen the boy, but the speculation is whether he was a ghost or not. It's pretty eerie.

In the "Wizard of Oz" there is a scene where you can see a man who hung himself from a tree.

on this forum, theres another thread bout this, and a site that disproves both of these...the 3 men and a baby one, its a cardboard cut out, but where u find out that the cut out is in the movie was a scene cut from the final piece, and they say that the guy who hung himself was a piece of scenery...

3 men and a baby WAS a cardboard cutout, a mischievious joke according to the director on a documentary.

user posted image

The actual cutout that was used in an ureleased scene.

user posted image

The shotgun (looks very much like the lapels on the tux)

The interiors for that room were shot in a studio set. There was never an actual house. The studio set IS NOT HAUNTED.

Wow You guys have some great links guys I'll kill a few hours looking at these.... thumbsup.gif

There isnt one its one of the large birds from the movie sneaking into view. The realmedia clip I posted from snopes shows the scenes that people claim the "hanging took place"