Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A PHYSIC'S TAKE ON GHOSTS

the PHANTOM

Wheather you believe me or not. I can see, hear, and feel ghosts. Most everyone in my family can. They have told me lot's of strange thing's like that tme is different there. I just figure'd I'd put myself out there for questions. So if anyone has question just e-mail me. I was wondering if there was anyone else on this site who can do theses things too. And if there is I was just wondering if they wanted to exchange some stories and/or takes on things. FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• babyforrest

• TrinityLuv

• chico del nacho

I can’t do any of those things you are talking about, but would definitely be interested to read your stories. Why don’t you post them here?

I've never in my life been able to sense spirits around me until the 2 days after I played a Ouajia board for the first... AND LAST... time.

The two days following, there were seperate points in my day when I was home, where I knew EXACTLY where a person was standing. I had a feeling it was a young boy, i knew right in the room where he was. It was the creepiest feeling I'd ever had. I even left the house when I was alone.

It eventually subsided, but it was not something I was used to.

I'm more of a "I have to see it to believe it" kind of person, but I know what I felt. and I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life.

I thought this thread would be about ghosts taken from the standpoint of natural sciences, or possibly the opinion of a personal trainer. I was disappointed.

You would think someone who was purportedly so blessedly psychic would actually be able to spell psychic.

I thought the title was supposed to be 'phsyics' as in the study of motion. I was a bit baffled when there was nothing in there about scientific data pertaining to ghosts.

• 7 months later...

That is so me to. Sometimes I see a ghost that has been hanged and stuff. They talk to me sometimes to. Also I can feel when they are around.

Now that all the negative comments are out of the way, let's get on with the subject matter....

Phantom, I attended a spiritual development workgroup two years ago and during the 5 months or so of regular meetings, I experienced some very strange things. I have always had things happen which you could attribute to being spiritual or ghostly, but the meetings brought about more experiences which were stronger.

One benefit of the workgroup is that I no longer fear the spiritual or ghostly - they're just people, after all.

In my lazy, hazy days of youth (going back some, I know) I would get a sense of a place when I entered it and sometimes had experiences that others had at different, independent times. I would hear sounds or voices, or feel presences etc.

Since the meetings, I can now do this more frequently and with more energy than before. Now I hear things more often and can see shapes and shadows etc in certain areas. Also I see 'spirit lights' from time to time. On occasion I will receive a psychic impression of someone or something that happened there.

I intend to develop it over the next few years.

Tell us some of your experiences... thumbsup.gif

anybody can talk to ghosts. it doesn't talk any special talent or gift.

getting a response though, that's trippy.

one time, as i was going to my room to go to bed, as i went up my stairs, i had a feeling of being watched. when i got to my room, as i was closing my door, i heard a woman's voice i'd never heard before say "good night." everybody in my house was very asleep and even then, there's only one woman, and her voice was nothing like this good night ghost.

i was pretty determined to go to sleep, so after i closed my door completely, i stood there feeling very confused. then i thought "meh, i'll think about it in the morning." when i woke up the next day it struck me how completely bizarre the happening was and i got a little unsettled.

since then though, i've banished all the non-living out of my house. feels more like a home now, and no more feelings of being watched thumbup.gif

since then though, i've banished all the non-living out of my house. feels more like a home now, and no more feelings of being watched

Chico, that's naughty.... she was only saying 'good night', the poor woman, and you made her leave.... original.gif

I'm afraid I would make her leave, too. I have experienced hauntings, and ghosts absolutely terrify me. I don't know why they scare me so much, but they do. sad.gif

i don't think i would get rid of her i've always had a problem with actually seeing ghosts i can hear them and feal them but i'll only ever see them for like 3 seconds, now my sister thats a diffrent story from the time she was little she said she used to see ghost dogs which my mom can pretty much confirm because my sister would start screaming bloody murder, but yeah pretty much just get used to ghosts and try drawing a chalk line around your house always keeps the evil ones out for me grin2.gif

i didn't MEAN to make her leave. she just went home. she was a visitor from my friend's house. she follows lots of people home. i got off lucky, she only stayed a few days and didn't really scare me, though she did unsettle me.

the other two that were at my house, one was my old poor cat ben. he had a heart attack one summer, the poor fat guy. we buried him in the backyard and he hung around the house for a couple months afterwards. everybody saw him. eventually he left of his own accord. gonna miss the fat guy...the other one was there when we moved it. he was not a happy one, he hung around the basement at the base of the stairs and if anybody came too close he glared at them. you could just feel anger flowing from the area.

eventually we'd gotten used to the angry thing and started ignoring it, which ghosts don't really like. so i was watching tv in the basement one time, with my drink happily sittin on the coffee table. then the end of the coffee table with the drink started to rise. got about...i dunno, 25-35 degrees? the drink refused to move and the stuff inside didn't really move. was wierd to see. i looed at it for a second, then went back to watching tv. the table dropped down harshly and i haven't heard a peep from the thing since.

so that's my accidental banishings laugh.gif