Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Vision Of False Religion

araxia

I am sharing a youtube video I watched about someone having a vision about following false religion, you go to hell if you follow a false religion...that is the message.

I personally do not adhere to any cultlike organized religious belief since they all come down to DOGMA and brainwashing mind control, the best way is to BE SPIRITUAL, free of any dogma... and many times some religions look spiritual but are REALLY CULTS, any cult is based on mass control, where people seek control over other people, or where man plays god over other people, then you know you are not on a true spiritual path.

• Like 1

Hi Araxia,

I don't like the video, i'm a luke warm Christian and male, and feel that any video alluding to something wrong with females is wrong, please note this with video images, this can't be right, males have dominated religion, and video's like this remind me of Testosterone P*ssing contests, who knows if you are right about a Christian God?

I will say no more, however Simbi and other females will probably comment at some time!

Are you unable to see the glaring contradiction in what you've just posted?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Hi Araxia,

I don't like the video, i'm a luke warm Christian and male, and feel that any video alluding to something wrong with females is wrong, please note this with video images, this can't be right, males have dominated religion, and video's like this remind me of Testosterone P*ssing contests, who knows if you are right about a Christian God?

I will say no more, however Simbi and other females will probably comment at some time!

they could have posted a video of a man being burned and telling the same story but unfortunately BABYLON in the bible is a FEMALE FIGURE being RULED BY MEN...

but you won't understand if you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT BABYLON is figure of MEN who act like w....h...o....r...e...s selling people out with all their lies and world dominion.

Babylon is men acting like certain types of women..........

Edited by araxia

Are you unable to see the glaring contradiction in what you've just posted?

no babylon and CHRISTIAN DOGMA is all the same to me,

if there is a hell then the "CHRISTIANS" will go there FOR all the lies they feed people.

• Like 1

The only person fit to teach me on matters like these is myself. No other can really be trusted. It's my mind.

• Like 2

no babylon and CHRISTIAN DOGMA is all the same to me,

Sorry, what is babylon dogma?
if there is a hell then the "CHRISTIANS" will go there FOR all the lies they feed people.

Is there a special place reserved for you?

Dig yourself a hole to sit in, Christian religion has been dominated by males, why allude to females, that have never been a force within the Christian religion in history?

I will not respond now, after all i'm a male, perhaps a female can take the floor!

When we get a Female ArchBishop within Protestant belief or a female Pope within Catholics, i would feel better to debate with you!

Dig yourself a hole to sit in, Christian religion has been dominated by males, why allude to females, that have never been a force within the Christian religion in history?

I will not respond now, after all i'm a male, perhaps a female can take the floor!

When we get a Female ArchBishop within Protestant belief or a female Pope within Catholics, i would feel better to debate with you!

YES IT IS TRUE it is dominated by males,

but they truly worship the GODDESS,

THE MOTHER OF ALL SATANIC FORCES,

thus being what they believe in...

blacker as black witches.

I don't think the OP is alluding to women specifically as a sexist post or remark. It's Babylon is the symbolic female whore pimped by men, ie the current system is a Babylonian system with symbology based in Egyptian religions and Babylonian religions are in our architecture, dollar bill, churches, streets, all directed to the worship of a goddess from and gods from Babylonian era, secret societies, the elite in power and in control of the economy all worship these deities, they profess Christianity but practise satanic cults and Babylonian rituals.

• Like 1

Wow,I haven't watched the vid yet ,but just the comments are making my head pound .

I'm extremely tired just now ,and not up to snuff . Before I even watch the video ,let me say this.

In the orthodox Jewish ,and Muslim religion ,men completely dominate women ,and in some cases,must walk ten feet behind the man .

Wear a burka ,can be killed for infidelity or sex before marriage .

Jewish women must sit in water while they menstruate,and not be near men ,as they are "unclean" at this time.

Christian women have fought for decades ,for the right to choose to control what happens to their own bodies .

They are harlots and sinners for premarital sex,abortion ,adultery ,when men do 1000 times worse .

I have never seen a case of true domestic abuse ,of a female on a male ,where the man flees the home with the kids,and must go into hiding ,lest he kill her ,no mattter what the religion is .

So tell me now ,saying all of this ,should I even bother to watch this video .....

• Like 2

On second thoughts maybe the person who had the visions, was actually being fooled by a spirit or demon, reinforcing her false belief in Jesus as god and saviour?

Or maybe the two women she saw were reflections of herself, the clean heavenly women was what she could be and achieve, but her current path is leading her to the dirty woman going to hell?

• Like 2

I think the comments are unneeded because it's not demonising women its a vision by a woman/man about women to opposite diametrically women, symbolically representing two paths and destinations. Get over yourself people!!!

As for those who feel women who wear burqa, who are modest, chaste, presever their dignity, virginity, treat their bodies like temples and dumpsters, find those diametrically opposite to them, to be oppressed forgotten souless women. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, what you find oppressive others find it to set them free, what you may find sets you free, to them is restrictive, backward and oppressive! Learn that we all have differences but in reality we are all the same!!!

• Like 1

I think the comments are unneeded because it's not demonising women its a vision by a woman/man about women to opposite diametrically women, symbolically representing two paths and destinations. Get over yourself people!!!

As for those who feel women who wear burqa, who are modest, chaste, presever their dignity, virginity, treat their bodies like temples and dumpsters, find those diametrically opposite to them, to be oppressed forgotten souless women. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, what you find oppressive others find it to set them free, what you may find sets you free, to them is restrictive, backward and oppressive! Learn that we all have differences but in reality we are all the same!!!

that's why women wearing burkas get hit by cars frequently ,because they cannot even see where they are going ,but if they dare to not wear it,their husband can kill them .

Yeah ,great way to stay chaste .Be dead ,by car or your husband .

Covering your head is one thing ,being forced to wear this hot thing that keeps us from breathing or seeing ,because men say I have to ,is another .

• Like 3

look, that video is so bad, its almost impossible not to comment.. i got to the 3min 30sec mark, as it was giving me a headache.. talk about mind control.. im with Rlyeh, are you unable to see the contradiction?? do you understand what that means??

you have some serious issues going on, and it seems like you should be talking about it with your therapist, maybe change medication??.. cause whatever you are taking isn't working well..

you said yesterday that all new agers and Christians are satanic.. now the goddess is the mother of all satanists.. yet the only person who is looking satanic on this forum, is you.. have you just been released from some weird cult?? because thats how you are acting.. and its quite frightful.

• Like 1

Which religion is false and what is true. Being a Pagan, I honor Mother Earth as my Goddess, Sun one of my Gods, and the Universe, different aspects of the one. From my persective your religion is false. To each their own Path.

• Like 1

I am sharing a youtube video I watched about someone having a vision about following false religion, you go to hell if you follow a false religion...that is the message.

I personally do not adhere to any cultlike organized religious belief since they all come down to DOGMA and brainwashing mind control, the best way is to BE SPIRITUAL, free of any dogma... and many times some religions look spiritual but are REALLY CULTS, any cult is based on mass control, where people seek control over other people, or where man plays god over other people, then you know you are not on a true spiritual path.

what are you showing this video for exactly?

this is from a fundamentalist christian first of all, and you vehemently abhor organized religion.

• Like 1

Dude ,seek help ...seriously ,and I never say that on here .

Thought I would just comment before Saru see's this and closes it as well. I just watched part of the video...I didn't really get too far into it at all...the woman with boils on her face and wild eyes...telling the author, 'Don't give up your faith in Jesus'...

...as I seem to myself to be a fairly competent individual...normal in a lot of ways...I will share the Normal response to this video:

Good grief...

And then...I am gone...because it just isn't worth my time to even watch such drivel.

That Araxia has such a problem with it tells me something about Araxia. I cannot help her...no one here can.

But feeding her hate is just wrong...so...as with the other thread...I comment no more...

• Like 4

Well, there are some fragments of truth in it but I'm not so familiar with Christian's society so I can't make judgment.

all those who post hateful comments are clearly UNEDUCATED when it comes to the occult origins of ORGANIZED religion.

Which religion is false and what is true. Being a Pagan, I honor Mother Earth as my Goddess, Sun one of my Gods, and the Universe, different aspects of the one. From my persective your religion is false. To each their own Path.

Did you know that Roman Catholics call Mary the "Queen of Heaven"? Did you know that the Bible talks about the queen of heaven? It does. The Queen of Heaven is A PAGAN BABYLONIAN GODDESS, A DEVIL-- Jeremiah 7:18, "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Although Christians do not worship mother mary... they are still unknowingly worshiping the Queen of Heaven or Babylon, since those who believe in the MOTHER is the creators of all organized religion and the cultlike mind-control that comes with it for the sake of POWER and Greed,

not to mention that MARY is a figured in the bible as well and worshiped as another IDOL... "man playing god", if it is not jesus then it is mary... where man elevates himself to godhood or even greater as GOD... imo Jesus WAS JUST a normal person and mary too, but SATANISTS have a habit of making themselves their own gods, and believe they are their own gods, pretty much SATAN's attitude before GOD kicked him out of heaven... SATANISTS make idols out of themselves like jesus and mary did.

Babylon is just another word for WORLD GOVERNMENT, and clearly you do not know that the ILLUMINATI/NWO are all practicing SATANISTS, believing in the FEMININE FORCE and pagan religions.

Edited by araxia

Although Christians do not worship mother mary... they are still unknowingly worshiping the Queen of Heaven or Babylon, since those who believe in the MOTHER is the creators of all organized religion and the cultlike mind-control that comes with it for the sake of POWER and Greed,

not to mention that MARY is a figured in the bible as well and worshiped as another IDOL... "man playing god", if it is not jesus then it is mary... where man elevates himself to godhood or even greater as GOD... imo Jesus WAS JUST a normal person and mary too, but SATANISTS have a habit of making themselves their own gods, and believe they are their own gods, pretty much SATAN's attitude before GOD kicked him out of heaven... SATANISTS make idols out of themselves like jesus and mary did.

Babylon is just another word for WORLD GOVERNMENT, and clearly you do not know that the ILLUMINATI/NWO are all practicing SATANISTS, believing in the FEMININE FORCE and pagan religions.

you are clearly delusional with regard to this subject matter. it seems to me you are starting threads to rant. already one of your threads has been shut down because it had no merit, and now this.

you're getting quite a rep here.

• Like 1

Hi Araxia,

I wish to understand you more, obviously i won't ask too much about your location, are you male or female, and what country were you born?

I think he is showing descrimmination against goats.