Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#271    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 03 May 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Don`t even want to go there, read so much of how years ago they wanted to have a right to live action for these poor little babies.  A nurse testifyed  after a abortion, they as nurses had to hold and comfort the babies until they died and then were just thown in the trash, heart breaking:(

Imagine if they did that to a 35-year-old. What's the difference?

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#272    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,177 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

http://en.wikipedia...._Protection_Act

#273    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 03 May 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

She made great points. She pointed out the problems with both logic and morality. They're the twin elephants in the abortion room. It's impossible for some of us to ignore them.

Yep, she does make some great points.

View Postdocyabut2, on 03 May 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Don`t even want to go there, read so much of how years ago they wanted to have a right to live action for these poor little babies.  A nurse testifyed  after a abortion, they as nurses had to hold and comfort the babies until they died and then were just thown in the trash, heart breaking:(

I know. I remember watching in CCD (catechism class) a video on abortion, and they explain HOW they kill the baby, and how they just throw their little bodies in the trash can....It's ******* APPALLING!
Those images have stayed with me all my life. If MORE people knew HOW abortions were performed, and saw the pics of the dead babies, they wouldn't be so pro-choice. Trust me.

#274    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,546 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

When I was in middle school we had to do a report, but it was a topic of our choice. I did mine on abortion and I was horrified by what I learned. I knew I would never be able to bring myself to have one.

#275    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostMichelle, on 03 May 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

When I was in middle school we had to do a report, but it was a topic of our choice. I did mine on abortion and I was horrified by what I learned. I knew I would never be able to bring myself to have one.

I know what you mean. I don't think I could ever have an abortion.

#276    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• 1,256 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

This case has nothing to do with safe, legal and medically sound abortion. There have been cases of people who are unlicensed working as fake plastic surgeons, who injected people with odd substances and caused their deaths. That those cases exist doesn't negate that real plastic surgery in the hands of professionals with integrity shouldn't be allowed, that would be insane. Just because this one man committed terrible acts outside the confines of legal medical practice doesn't damn every abortion as a terrible act (even if you do not agree with abortion). The reason morning media outlets are shying away from this is because one, morning shows in particular try to be positive and cheery. They also rely on ratings and hearing the gruesome details of this man's acts aren't something people want to hear over breakfast. That being said other media outlets are covering it, as I've read and heard extensive coverage on other news outlets including CNN and the networks on their nightly editions.

Edited by darkmoonlady, 03 May 2013 - 09:43 PM.

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#277    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 1,993 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

View Postdarkmoonlady, on 03 May 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

The reason morning media outlets are shying away from this is because one, morning shows in particular try to be positive and cheery. They also rely on ratings and hearing the gruesome details of this man's acts aren't something people want to hear over breakfast.

They reported the Arias case. Also, the *nightly* network news programs ignored this case.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#278    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Verdict reached!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#279    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 13 May 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Verdict reached!

Waiting to see what the verdict is....

#280    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

PHILADELPHIA — Abortion provider Kermit Gosnell was convicted Monday of three counts of first-degree murder for severing the spinal cords of infants born during abortions at his West Philadelphia clinic.
Gosnell also was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of 41-year-old Virginia woman Karnamaya Mongar, who died from an overdose of drugs while undergoing an abortion at the clinic. Prosecutors described the clinic as a “house of horrors” because of the unsanitary conditions and unsafe practices that defined it.

The trial now moves into a sentencing phase to decide whether Gosnell should receive the death penalty or face life in prison on the capital murder counts.
Gosnell reacted calmly to the verdicts, but jurors and lawyers displayed more emotion. One prosecutor was sobbing.

Taken from
http://www.washingto...31f9_story.html

Edited by Kowalski, 13 May 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#281    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Fry the psychopath.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#282    Walter White

Walter White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

• "He will regret it but once, and that will be continuously." - J.E.B. Stuart

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

Abort the abortionist!

"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union.  It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for it's preservation." - General Robert E. Lee

"I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." - Major General William Tecumseh Sherman

#283    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,464 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostWalter White, on 14 May 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Abort the abortionist!

Is that Sherman???

Edited by Merc14, 14 May 2013 - 02:23 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#284    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,306 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

Life in prison. I want his spine snipped.

#285    Walter White

Walter White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

• "He will regret it but once, and that will be continuously." - J.E.B. Stuart

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostMerc14, on 14 May 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

Is that Sherman???
'Tis he. :)

"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union.  It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for it's preservation." - General Robert E. Lee

"I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." - Major General William Tecumseh Sherman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users