Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#16    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Different Native American legends speak of Skinwalkers.
They are entities that are able to transform into different animals or beings.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#17    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

the thing is, my friend and i both saw it as the same thing. We both saw it as a black cat, we both saw it shapeshift into the pale light skinned skinny faceless 3 ft crouching alien. My friend says WTF
and it veers it head towards us and i saw no eyes, this thing was 6 houses up a street under a white florecent street light. And i felt a dread iv never felt before. It was bombing my skin and sinking into my nervous system. I could feel the forign emotion being forced upon me as my own fear was trippled beyond comprehension beyond possibible cortisol levels. Then the an emotion of warmth and comfort fell over me instantly bombing my skin, it was a reassurance i was fine. and that i wouldnt get hurt. then a sturn feeling. as if it was saying im cool where i am but if im move im DONE then it walked into the alley way and took the kid.

#18    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I live in sacred land apparently. Frm what i know Squamish is sacred native grounds and there are many rumors by the native people that the skin walkers live in the mountains close to the cheif. They say that they were shamans that went dark side.

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,514 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

I do not believe in god and i follow no religion. I don't believe a cosmic entity created the universe.
But i do believe by definition these are gods.
I understand the first line, but you throw me on the second, you are going to have to explain how they are gods by definition in your mind, if your mind has already chosen not to believe in god?

ps: don`t get me wrong, i am not religious, but thats why I am asking you about the definition, you either do believe or you do not, or you could be an agnostic?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

A photo? It looked like shmegal without hair or eyes or clothes. And in its shapeshifted black panther form its areally skinny long cat with a thick tail that stood out straight was was unusually long.

and as a black dog its really shaggy but you can't see light shimmering off the fur, you may see peices of fur jut out but you don't see individual strands.
it looks like a 3D shadow walking around.
Okayyy...
Could you have actually seen a big cat?
Maybe your mate was having a practical joke and decided to blindfold you.
To freak you out and imagine you've seen something out of the ordinary.
There's also a possibility of it being in a well-lit area and the light simmering off the fur could be a humble streetlight.
However you did say one minute it had fur and the next it didn't. That's the skepticism out of the way.
If this is actually true it could actually support my pet theory but there's one catch.
You didn't notice any greys but some beings of light.
Btw dogs do have a tendency to bark at cats. It's in their nature.

Edited by Walnut Whip, 27 November 2012 - 10:05 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#21    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

I believe that consiousness is a collective, certain beings reach god hood and thus become creators of life themselves. Life being the enbodyment of energy and consiousness,
If your asking if i believe in life after death, yes i do but in my oppinion its not for everyone. I believe that you have to work towards being capable of reincarnation. I do not believe that all souls reincarnate.
I believe that the stars and galaxies were created by complex mathimatical equations where a star would explode and merge with more matter to create a new star. I believe that the universe has and always will be here because of the constant recycling that is being done and i do not believe there ever was a starting point. I think the universe is infinite as well as time and space. I see the universe as an endless sea of galaxies.

But my definition of god is a being able of omnipotence omnipotence and omnipresence which is what these beings have. The ability to know all that wants to be known, the ability to be anywhere at any time/ and the ability to be all power.

#22    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

well the black cat looked abnormal. it had a small head but the body was a meter in lenth, now ad on to the tail. Yeah it dosnt look right seeing something that has basic physical flaws run by you are your like.... what was an unusally long cat

#23    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

and guys keep in mind that im left handed and i have type B blood. Both are supposed to be major targets for ET

#24    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

and guys keep in mind that im left handed and i have type B blood. Both are supposed to be major targets for ET
Well I guess that's mean I'm  out of the running...

Edited by Walnut Whip, 27 November 2012 - 10:15 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,121 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Maybe they are trying to correct those human defects.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#26    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,511 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 November 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

I understand the first line, but you throw me on the second, you are going to have to explain how they are gods by definition in your mind, if your mind has already chosen not to believe in god?

ps: don`t get me wrong, i am not religious, but thats why I am asking you about the definition, you either do believe or you do not, or you could be an agnostic?

never heard the left hand thing and i thought it was rhesus negs.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#27    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,511 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 27 November 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Maybe they are trying to correct those human defects.
omg, first time ive heard some one come to that conclusion, would be funny if it where true

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#28    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

yeah B negative

#29    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,514 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

I believe that consiousness is a collective, certain beings reach god hood and thus become creators of life themselves. Life being the enbodyment of energy and consiousness,
If your asking if i believe in life after death, yes i do but in my oppinion its not for everyone. I believe that you have to work towards being capable of reincarnation. I do not believe that all souls reincarnate.
I believe that the stars and galaxies were created by complex mathimatical equations where a star would explode and merge with more matter to create a new star. I believe that the universe has and always will be here because of the constant recycling that is being done and i do not believe there ever was a starting point. I think the universe is infinite as well as time and space. I see the universe as an endless sea of galaxies.

But my definition of god is a being able of omnipotence omnipotence and omnipresence which is what these beings have. The ability to know all that wants to be known, the ability to be anywhere at any time/ and the ability to be all power.
Well, i can`t argue with that, because i feel very much the same. we just seem to differ in the using of the word god and i have not seen weird creatures. but I am left handed and blood group B, (true) so my question  now is why have the ETs avoided me?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#30    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

my eye color since then has changed i used to have vivid brown eyes but now they are green... does that mean anything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users