Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hiking trip turns to horror movie senario

7vector7

Hello,

I wanna share a story of something i experienced last week in the mountains of Andorra and i'm getting the thought something followed me home.

I guarantee you that every word of it is true.

Last week i went on a hiking trip to Andorra with 6 friends,

Andorra is a small independent state in the pyrenees between france and spain with a lot of untouched nature, very isolated from roads and city's.

The plan was to wander with a map from refuge to refuge, those are small mountain cabins spreid all over the country for hikers to spent the night.

No luxury just beds, a fireplace and some wood in the cabins.

On the second day we arrived on a small refuge in a valley that instantly gave me a negative feeling.

I remember we were joking about this cabin was like the perfect senario for a horrormovie.

After some campfire and making fun we went to sleep because everybody was tired from the trip.

Not long after we putted the lights out in the cabin we heard a loud bang on the iron front door.

What the **** was that, everybody was emmediatly on his toes exept one friend that was sleeping already.

We try to relavate it and thought it was some animal or something, lights out and trying to get some sleep.

Not long after again loud bangs on the door, also audible controled bangs on the wall where heared coming from the wooddeposit right next the wall.

This coudnt be an animal, the bangs on the wall where to controled like a morsecode as example.

More than an hour passed and the banging on the wall and door was still going on.

Me and a friend decided to grab our courage , knife and flashlight and take a look to see what was happening.

We opend the door and nothing too see, than we took a look in the wooddeposit right next to the wall we where sleeping, this deposit was locked with a heavy iron door locked with bolds.

No animals where in the wooddeposit as expected.

We went back inside , lights out and guess what, minutes later the banging continued.

I cant remember falling asleep but i heard the bangs the whole night trough.

The next morning we discussed the creepy stuff going on the night before and nobody had no rational explanation.

Even stranger was that the one friend that didn't heard any of the banging at night because he was sleeping already told us that he had a very strange dream.

About a creepy bald person that was standing in the corner of the cabin trying to lure him.

He discribed it like a nosferatu like figure.

Nothing else happened after that on the hiking trip so we tryed to forget the whole thing.

Now 2 days ago i woke up in my bed to see that my clouthing rack in front of the bed was moved and my leather piratehat was thrown across the bedroom.

I dont know what to think, i live in a new build house and never had anything strange happening there before.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for the bad writing.

Grtz

This sounds like an adventure. I'd love to do that and go there. Cool.

Andorra is the home of the legendary Home Llop (werewolf). It's full of UFO sightings.

Could there have been another group of hikers just trying to freak you out ???

• Like 2

What a shame none of you had a mobile phone.

• Like 3

This sounds like an adventure. I'd love to do that and go there. Cool.

Andorra is the home of the legendary Home Llop (werewolf). It's full of UFO sightings.

It was a great adventure, love to go back some time.

Didn't missed my tv for a second :tu:

The nightsky there is also very beautifull , no lightpollution so you can see andromeda with the naked eye

Could there have been another group of hikers just trying to freak you out ???

We considered that option, i dont think that was the case because it was so remote and i kept watch on the window, heard bangs and saw nobody.

Also the controled knocking on the wall coudnt be done without opening the locked iron door of the wooddeposit, we would certainly hear that if it where other people doing it.

What a shame none of you had a mobile phone.

We had mobile phones , but whats the use of those if you are so remote from civilisation that you don't have connection with the network :no:

And if we had connection what would it change?

We had mobile phones , but whats the use of those if you are so remote from civilisation that you don't have connection with the network :no:

And if we had connection what would it change?

you could've filmed some of the experience even without a connection?

• Like 4

Not long after we putted the lights out in the cabin we heard a loud bang on the iron front door.

What the **** was that, everybody was emmediatly on his toes exept one friend that was sleeping already.

We try to relavate it and thought it was some animal or something, lights out and trying to get some sleep.

Not long after again loud bangs on the door, also audible controled bangs on the wall where heared coming from the wooddeposit right next the wall.

This coudnt be an animal, the bangs on the wall where to controled like a morsecode as example.

More than an hour passed and the banging on the wall and door was still going on.

Me and a friend decided to grab our courage , knife and flashlight and take a look to see what was happening.

We opend the door and nothing too see, than we took a look in the wooddeposit right next to the wall we where sleeping, this deposit was locked with a heavy iron door locked with bolds.

No animals where in the wooddeposit as expected.

We went back inside , lights out and guess what, minutes later the banging continued.

AN HOUR! and no recording it? Considering you were certain there was nothing there after looking, the next time it "continued" you should have turned on the record or video to get some sounds.

If there had been banging sounds for over an hour and after checking, nothing was there, the last thing the 6 of you should be doing is turning out the lights and should have certainly woken your friend who was fast asleep.

Even a badly made horror film would have got that bit in it.

• Like 4

AN HOUR! and no recording it? Considering you were certain there was nothing there after looking, the next time it "continued" you should have turned on the record or video to get some sounds.

If there had been banging sounds for over an hour and after checking, nothing was there, the last thing the 6 of you should be doing is turning out the lights and should have certainly woken your friend who was fast asleep.

Even a badly made horror film would have got that bit in it.

MORE than an hour, the banging and knocking lasted the whole night, with short pauses , when we putted on a light or candle it immediatly stopped every time.

Whats the use of recording the banging sounds? I guess nobody thought about that, Like i said we where all very tired and needed sleep for the next day, you need rest to concer mountains of 2000-3000 meters high. So we just try to iggnore the bangs and knocking to get some needed sleep.

Hope everything turns out better for you.

This was clearly a european bigfoot. There is no doubt about it, this is 100% what you experienced.

Yes, a european bigfoot.

• Like 2

If I was in that scenario I would use the tools that I have, common sense, I healthy distrust of people and my cell phone. The first thing is to find the source of the noise. I would sit near the noise and quietly wait. Or if I know where the noise is coming from, I would use my cell phone and turn the video recorder on first with a light source and if it remain quiet, with out the light.

The issue is that sound can travel and when people are tired and seen enough horror movies, they tend to feed each other into a paranoid frenzy.If you have more things moving during sleep, video record it.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 4

MORE than an hour, the banging and knocking lasted the whole night, with short pauses , when we putted on a light or candle it immediatly stopped every time.

Whats the use of recording the banging sounds? I guess nobody thought about that, Like i said we where all very tired and needed sleep for the next day, you need rest to concer mountains of 2000-3000 meters high. So we just try to iggnore the bangs and knocking to get some needed sleep.

So why put the light or candle out, then you can get that much needed uninterrupted sleep to be able to conquer those mountains, surely you can sleep with a candle light on?

You record the banging sounds so that when you get back you can upload them on here, we have experts on here who would be able to..............oh wait!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

That trip sounded like it would have been lots of fun.

As for it following you home... If it was an actual creature or physical being, it's kind of unlikely it would follow you home and toss your stuff around. Maybe you got up and did it. I don't sleepwalk or anything of the nature, but sometimes I do stuff when I'm half asleep and I don't remember doing it later on.

Anyways. The bald guy your friend saw in his dream, if what was happening to you guys was paranormal and it was a ghost or something, it's not unheard of for ghosts to cling on to people and follow them home. Usually though, they prefer to stay to their area of haunting, but who knows? It could've happened.

If I was in that scenario I would use the tools that I have, common sense, I healthy distrust of people and my cell phone. The first thing is to find the source of the noise. I would sit near the noise and quietly wait. Or if I know where the noise is coming from, I would use my cell phone and turn the video recorder on first with a light source and if it remain quite, with out. The issue is that sound can travel and when people are tired and seen enough horror movies, they tend to feed each other into a paranoid frenzy.

Totaly aware of that. Butt can't imagine that a sound travels so hard that it bangs on your iron front door, and the wall in a locked wooddeposit, during the whole night.

To be honest i dont see a lot of horror movies, i know that its not good for the subconcious mind. :innocent:

Believe me there was no paranoid frenzy , just trying to relativate wat was happening.

the facts are seeing nothing or nobody true the window butt still hear something banging the iron door.

Nothing that a camera or recorder can explain, i think.

Edited by 7vector7

Ever heard of the term "House settling?"

If not or so, let me ask you a few questions.

Did you have the fire place going?

Was the house cold?

Was the door cold?

was the cabin small, like one room?

What it could be is from you moving the door and all of your body heat combined you could of caused the door to expand and contract. This is from the temperatures from outside and inside mixing together and constantly expanding and contracting the size of the door, making it make a banging noise. Also since the door was in place, it would be rubbing or pushing against the walls, making it also make noise from the pressure.

Also movement, such as walking on the floor boards and even laying on certain areas can cause the house to be unsettled.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

Next time bring Bruce Campbell with you, but just call him Ash.

• Like 2