Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama president, Hillary vice-president

thunkerdrone

This whole sham 'battle' between Obama and Clinton is such a pathetic joke. If things are so heated, why isn't Obama mentioning the Clinton's Mena drug corruption and the many people that the Clintons had murdered while running the biggest narcotics cartel in the world?

And this stupid polling to see whether America prefers a woman president or a black president? You are going to get BOTH, idiots.

Obama gets in as president, and Hillary gets in as his vice president.

And just like vice president George H. Bush ran the whitehouse for the 'acting president' , actor Ronald Reagan, and just like George H. Bush & Richard Cheney runs the whitehouse for the 'acting president', George W. Bush, Obama will be nothing but a figurehead, another Condoleeza Rice type whose job it is to be black and model expensive clothes and use the right fork for the salad. Bill Clinton will take over from George H. Bush in running the next four presidencies, whoever or whatever they may be.

The black-man-with-white-woman dynamic duo will be the photo-op symbol made in heaven, the idyllic model for the 'racial harmony world government'

plastered all over the globe in every pharmacy newspaper and magazine rack from Nunavut to New Zealand to Moscow to Lima to Beijing to Johannesburgh.

Edited by thunkerdrone

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrucePrime

• InHuman

• thunkerdrone

• stevewinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary for President, with Bill as vice pres? could this happen, you dont want Obama has pres, you'll go the same way as Africa.

you dont want Obama has pres, you'll go the same way as Africa.

Just curious, how so?

I don't think we have anything to "worry" about. I don't look for a democrat in office next year. Most likely is going to be Huckabee, just a hunch.

This whole sham 'battle' between Obama and Clinton is such a pathetic joke. If things are so heated, why isn't Obama mentioning the Clinton's Mena drug corruption and the many people that the Clintons had murdered while running the biggest narcotics cartel in the world?

I don't know...could it have something to do with the fact that...

These allegations have been disputed by several different investigations, including one by the Banking Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives.
SOURCE

Or it may have something to do with the fact the Clintons, through a proxy and by implication, alledged Obama was dealing drugs on the streets of Chicago. Obama is trying to create the persona of being above such petty politics. Attacking Clinton with an unfounded rumor would destroy such an image. Besides, even if Obama believes these allegations, he and Clinton are in the same party; you want to win the primary without damaging your opponent or the party. Such an allegation would do that.

Hillary for President, with Bill as vice pres? could this happen, you dont want Obama has pres, you'll go the same way as Africa.

Oh my god, you are so right! Because they have black leaders, and we'll have a black leader...oh my god, we will go the same on just on that very fact!

I can't really imagine Barack Obama offering Hillary Clinton a VP spot if he takes the nomination. The potential to be overshadowed by the Clintons would just be overwhelming.

Oh my god, you are so right! Because they have black leaders, and we'll have a black leader...oh my god, we will go the same on just on that very fact!

I dont really get why he's considered black when he had a white mother.

I dont really get why he's considered black when he had a white mother.
OBAMA a west ham supporter.that'll do me.No really its all proper f ,,,k..d really.Mega waste of money. whoever gets in, the u.s is ****ed.Goodbye U.S.A.I Really loved you.beautifull country.shame aboutthe people.America was ****ed as soon as the europeans moved in. Im european by the way. Our leaders are proper f,,,ck,,ed cu.n..ts.

I hope niether of them get it. Democrats are only better at two things than the republicans. 1. They are bigger screw up and 2. They are better at shifting the blame to other people.

I was going to say something, but I don't wana get involved in an anti-american, anti-democrat thread.

Gj guys.