Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Japan warns UK not to leave Europe

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,543 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

They will probably look at their balance sheet and declare "fools" before they switch off the lights as they leave.

One of the unfortunate flaws with democaracy is that given the right effort you can convince a turkey to vote for xmas :tu:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 23 July 2013 - 07:11 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#32    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,234 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 23 July 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

They will probably look at their balance sheet and declare "fools" before they switch off the lights as they leave.

Br Cornelius

utter contempt then for the people of this Nation - and mainland Europe are welcome to them. no one is bigger than the Nation. with 62 million souls, there is a market and the hole will be filled. that is the beauty. opportunity for others. capitalism in all its glory.  and who knows what happens, maybe something that changes the world. thats is why i can see beyond the EU and others cannot.

Edited by stevewinn, 23 July 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users