Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grade President Obama

Universal Sight

Had this poll sent to me. Grade him on different topics. Just thought id share.

Vote here

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astute One

• Pseudo Intellectual

• WoIverine

• Corp

I've seen that poll before, and voted. It's tempting to give him an F on every thing.

I hear ya. I wasnt sure if that had been posted yet.

It wasn't posted on this forum. I saw it on a blog.

I think I gave Obama an F on every thing, and a C on Afghanistan.

C's and a couple of F's from me.

I've seen that poll before, and voted. It's tempting to give him an F on every thing.

That, in a nutshell, is why your political party is imploding.

Because he's a failure on pretty much every thing?

I think you got it backwards, Siara. ;)

this should be posted every year..lol. Or after the next big shot to the American People benefiting the constituants!

B, B, B, A, C, B, C, C, B

Kind of what you expected from him given the overall state of the world. Hard to see how anyone could have done a better job but easy to see hw a worse one could be done. Maybe on the economy he got bullied into pouring gigantic sums into the fat cats of Wall Street without exacting hefty regulatioin of their enterprises in return and Israel is thumbing is nose at him, but he is doing an O.K. job IMO

B, B, B, A, C, B, C, C, B

Kind of what you expected from him given the overall state of the world. Hard to see how anyone could have done a better job but easy to see hw a worse one could be done. Maybe on the economy he got bullied into pouring gigantic sums into the fat cats of Wall Street without exacting hefty regulatioin of their enterprises in return and Israel is thumbing is nose at him, but he is doing an O.K. job IMO

You need to stop treating Barry like a little boy. He's the President of the United States.

Given we have members calling for armed rebellion I don't think he'll get good grades here :P

Oddly enough when I first joined it seemed to be the boards were very left wing. Now they seemed to have flipped and have become very right wing.

You need to stop treating Barry like a little boy. He's the President of the United States.

Well thats his job title, but it doesnt mean that he is not learning as he goes along. Its always easier to run things when you are on the outside looking in. When you are IT then suddenly things are not as easy as they appeared. Thats true of any position.

Realpolitick will always smack you in the face whether you are Dem or Repub in the Oval office. Cant wait to see how he handles Israel and Iran. Maybe he will get Israel to return the siezed Palestenian territory in return for bombing Iran?

Well thats his job title, but it doesnt mean that he is not learning as he goes along. Its always easier to run things when you are on the outside looking in. When you are IT then suddenly things are not as easy as they appeared. Thats true of any position.

I never claimed the job was easy. I'm referring to Obama's policies.

Cant wait to see how he handles Israel and Iran. Maybe he will get Israel to return the siezed Palestenian territory in return for bombing Iran?[/font]

He has already "handled" Israel and Iran, and has been since he took office. Where have you been? :blink:

What? Experience is NEEDED for the job, that is why it almost always goes to someone who should be on Social Security living in Florida. The fact BO did not have experience just speaks more to how good a salesman he is... when he tries.

I'd give Barak better grades now, then toward the end of last year. It was like he took the spring and summer off and was hanging out. Little of importance got done.

I was reading Time Magazine and it says that most European Leaders feel he is a lower middle to poor President when compared to other Presidents from the last century.

Given we have members calling for armed rebellion I don't think he'll get good grades here :P

Oddly enough when I first joined it seemed to be the boards were very left wing. Now they seemed to have flipped and have become very right wing.

I've noticed a lot of canadians and foreigners posting their leftist viewpoints on here... It makes one think that there are a lot of leftist here, but it's more or less just annoying white noise...

I respect a leftist American for having a viewpoint on american politics, as far as outside viewpoints are concerned...Mehhhh..... I think you should stick to your own political issues instead of exacerbating ours... This isn't meant to p*** anyone. It is what it is...

i agree but since he has a stick to no matter what had to give him a d on everything except iraq and afghanistan in which i gave him a b since he did finally do what the general he appointed asked him to do in afghan. and we are still in iraq dispite him saying we would be out as soon as he took office.

I've noticed a lot of canadians and foreigners posting their leftist viewpoints on here... It makes one think that there are a lot of leftist here, but it's more or less just annoying white noise...

I respect a leftist American for having a viewpoint on american politics, as far as outside viewpoints are concerned...Mehhhh..... I think you should stick to your own political issues instead of exacerbating ours... This isn't meant to p*** anyone. It is what it is...

no this is a free country, theirs may or may not be, but they have the right in this country to be wrong.

no this is a free country, theirs may or may not be, but they have the right in this country to be wrong.

Very True, but those that live elsewhere in different countries seem to have a great deal of interest and liberal influence on this forum... I, personally, categorize them into the "who cares what you think or feel, you don't live here" slot. A person that doesn't necessarily notice the "location" part of our avatars could assume that most of us are liberal Americans, when in fact were a conglomerate of many different countries giving our opinions on U.S. Politics...

The results after my vote.... just for a giggle...

The Economy

A:

4.08%

B:

4.27%

C:

5.19%

D:

17.81%

F:

68.65%

Foreign Policy

A:

6.05%

B:

3.98%

C:

7.79%

D:

22.02%

F:

60.17%

Health Care

A:

5.89%

B:

2.94%

C:

3.02%

D:

8.61%

F:

79.54%

Afghanistan

A:

5.24%

B:

14.05%

C:

26.80%

D:

22.74%

F:

31.18%

Iraq

A:

5.30%

B:

10.33%

C:

25.51%

D:

23.74%

F:

35.12%

Threat of Terrorism

A:

6.03%

B:

4.60%

C:

9.39%

D:

21.29%

F:

58.69%

Energy and the Environment

A:

5.08%

B:

5.09%

C:

12.35%

D:

20.96%

F:

56.51%

Social Issues

A:

5.97%

B:

4.59%

C:

11.33%

D:

19.45%

F:

58.67%

Bipartisanship

A:

5.98%

B:

2.97%

C:

4.01%

D:

8.38%

F:

78.67%

Obama's Overall Job as President

A:

5.49%

B:

3.92%

C:

3.80%

D:

22.91%

F:

63.89%

NOTE: This is not a scientific poll. The results above are for information purposes only, and should not be confused with the results of the scientific polls conducted by CBS News.

Damn.... I wasn't even that harsh???

Edited by Poopie

Very True, but those that live elsewhere in different countries seem to have a great deal of interest and liberal influence on this forum... I, personally, categorize them into the "who cares what you think or feel, you don't live here" slot. A person that doesn't necessarily notice the "location" part of our avatars could assume that most of us are liberal Americans, when in fact were a conglomerate of many different countries giving our opinions on U.S. Politics...

sometimes i forget too.

I gave him all A's and B's. I think people are expecting too much with the state this country was in when he took office.

"liberal influence"? :huh:

You know not every non-American is left wing. I believe that pretty much all of our British members are right leaning.

"liberal influence"? :huh:

You know not every non-American is left wing. I believe that pretty much all of our British members are right leaning.

Maybe in Britain, but in the US they'd be considered center-left.

True but I wouldn't think anyone would mistake a right wing Brit for a left wing American. At least not on these boards.