Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Understanding God Within Me

carol777

[For many years I couldn't quite understand how God could possibly hear all of my prayers.Whenever I prayed I felt as though my prayers were going somewhere out into the atmosphere floating up to Heaven,and hopefully reaching God.Needless to sat this didn't bring me much comfort.Than one day as I was rereading Genesis for the umpteenth time-I finally found the answer I was seeking.Genesis 1:7 the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,and the man became a living being. So therefore, my life force is the breath of God.And he is indeed within me.

Check out my website My Spiritual Journey If you get a chance.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjscibelli/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carol777

• Good Ol Skeptico

• flyinghigh23

• Ashley-Star*Child

Hmm...very nice carol! Its good to see someone else who has a firm belief in God since the same cannot be said for a few lurking around here! thumbsup.gif Oh, and judging by your one post rating are ya new around here? If so, welcome! w00t.gif

Yes I am new and thank you for the welcome. I guess we all our searching but one thing I truly believe is all paths lead to God.

Carol

Hi Carol,

I very much believe that all of your prayers are heard for the reason you came to. The way I see it, God is everything and anything all around us-He is energy and everything that it makes up. Therefore, there is no way He could not hear our prayers, because He is essentially around and in us all of the time. But sometimes that has made me wonder if other spirits can hear our prayers?? I like to think that some confidentiality exists between us and God.

take care.

[For many years I couldn't quite understand how God could possibly hear all of my prayers.Whenever I prayed I felt as though my prayers were going somewhere out into the atmosphere floating up to Heaven,and hopefully reaching God.Needless to sat this didn't bring me much comfort.Than one day as I was rereading Genesis for the umpteenth time-I finally found the answer I was seeking.Genesis 1:7 the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,and the man became a living being. So therefore, my life force is the breath of God.And he is indeed within me.

Check out my website My Spiritual Journey If you get a chance.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjscibelli/

447737[/snapback]

Actually, the breath of God (fire) makes angels (again fire, stars, they are referred to as stars - and also 'sons of God' - throughout the entire Bible). The Heavens (there are 7 of them, the 7th having 3 parts making 10 all up) are in space, where God also is. Usually, God hears your prayers via the guardian angel assigned to you going up to God and telling Him. But, I tend to also believe that God can see and hear everything (the Holy Spirit) and that is also how God hears your prayers.

It seems somewhat off topic, but I believe that creation and evolution are not opposites, but can be incorporated. I read once that, according to the Big Bang theory, hydrogen and helium were the only two elements in existence and the huge explosion, the heavier elements were formed in the R-processes etc. Everything is made up of these elements, including humans, so, in short, we're all made of stardust. I think it's a nice thought. Maybe this is the dirt and dust that humans were created from. It's just a thought

original.gif

It seems somewhat off topic, but I believe that creation and evolution are not opposites, but can be incorporated.  I read once that, according to the Big Bang theory, hydrogen and helium were the only two elements in existence and the huge explosion, the heavier elements were formed in the R-processes etc.  Everything is made up of these elements, including humans, so, in short, we're all made of stardust.  I think it's a nice thought.  Maybe this is the dirt and dust that humans were created from.  It's just a thought

original.gif

452770[/snapback]

Our bodies are made of dust. But I don't believe our souls are.