Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Samael Aun Weor and Gnosis

Basil McNasil

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Basil McNasil

• malakiem

• InSearch

• student

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the founder of "modern gnosis", you can check him out on mysticweb.org they have a few links on him.

Has anybody heard of this Master or his teachings? 

Thanks!

grin2.gif

455634[/snapback]

Ah.. you have found S.A.W. . I wonder why everything is being revealed to us now?

I'm glad someone has heard of him!

Thelema Press is currently in progress in publishing all of Samael's books in English!

...check out www.gnosis-usa.com

I'm glad someone has heard of him! 

Thelema Press is currently in progress in publishing all of Samael's books in English!

...check out www.gnosis-usa.com

458715[/snapback]

I have been reading his works by Thelema and find them fantastic and illuminating.

He delves into just about every topic that is discussed here but writes with amazing clarity and authority.

I have been austruck with his vast knowledge of the "unexplained mysteries"!

He seems to touch on everything from magick and occultism, to ghosts and sightings, alien encounters, shapeshifters, conspiracy, and most importantly practical methods of awakening consciousness so that instead of just lazily typing and talking sleepy.gif about the "unexplained" we can experience such phenomena ourselves!

On the website you mentioned, there are some there who really seem to know what is going on in regards to the topics that are touched upon here and much more!

There is a lot in that site and those books! From innocent.gif to devil.gif and even some alien.gif and definitely no sleepy.gif That's why I'm w00t.gif very excited about it! I'm really interested to know what other people think about that website here! Please let me know!!!