Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was visiting someone's house who I was considering having an affair with at the time... But then I learned the house was hired by Satanists while they were away living in another city.

The walls were painted black, pentagrams were found drawn on the walls, black candles were lit to invoke spirits, and the Devil worshipers presumedly locked their children in one of the rooms, and they could still smell the urine stains drained into the carpet because they had to go in the room being locked in there.

I am not certain which room, the bedroom of him and his wife or his study...one of the back rooms down the hall.

After hearing this amidst in conversation a black entity appeared... A shadow person if you will... Of that of a helpless and hopeless woman, I couldn't say if it was evil, since it looked as if it lacked any power whatsoever and didn't have faith, well at least not even in itself.

It went up and down the hall and stopped at the dining room, which had a mirror cabinet next to the wall, looking at itself in the mirror, as if supporting itself with its hands on the cabinet keeping itself up and staring at itself in the mirror glass...

And then I went to the bathroom and the spirit started to appear to me in the bathroom mirror as if standing "in me" looking back at me... I don't think it was smiling, where I wanted to smile, I knew this was a freakin' warning of some sorts..... That if I would take the man living in this house I would end up just like this spirit, trapped, directionless and lost...

The spirit reminded me of this guy's wife actually, he stripped her of all her femininity by denying her love, he cracked her spirit by cheating on her so many times, and he never wanted it to work with her, and she just gave up on him as well... Now her spirit is more lifeless, feelingless than that of a man... Almost making me think of that Macbeth quote "unsex me now" to do what she must, and in this case just to survive and bear living with this man as a mere roommate while she cleans after his sh!xt etc.

They say if spirits appear in a mirror to you a warning is issued... And in this case I believe it is exactly what happened.

I saw my Guardian Angel of white light standing between me and this dark Spirit entity while they both were looking on as I looked at the man I thought I loved, as if waiting to see what will happen, rage was in the eyes of the dark spirit obviously hating the man as if something similar happened to it in a previous life trusting and falling in love with such a man that is incapable to love...

I saw the aura of the man looking at him while the two spirits (one white and the other black) were standing behind me, I felt goosebumps going down my neck and hairline... The man's aura was jagged and black, and his wife sitting across from him had a white aura, but her "holiness" felt as if spiked or impaled by her husband's bad aura, either sucking the life out of her pure white lighted aura, or just corrupting it that it was no more pure... Was it feeding off her? She couldn't function any more because his parasitic energy made her aura sick, and she didn't even seem to notice, maybe that's why she isn't self-aware nor even sought to improve herself or gather enough self-respect to leave his sorry behind... He somehow put her to sleep, and she can't see her problems any more, nor do anything about it, as she decided to pair off with the Devil himself... He had her trapped and that's how he liked it, that's why he would never even leave her as well, since it is a comfortable situation, he can cheat all he wants but he knows his wife will never leave him because she has nowhere to go, there is no HOPE for her without "him", no chance at survival without him...

Moral of the story: the dark spirit seem to have acted as an angel of the light in disguise of darkness to warn me using mirrors, to tell me if I don't get my act straight I will end up just like the woman of the house, used up and trapped.

Back home that night I was drinking and dancing before the mirror and saw myself as the first wife of this guy, sleeping around with many men, not being able to have enough going on a self-destructive path, never settling for something good... I felt powerful for a while being so sexually in control, but it is a high that is quickly diminished by the after effects of bad decision making when it comes to men and primal animal lust. It got me thinking we must be more than animals to only want and see one thing? This man even started really cheating after his wife started to embrace her sexual power and independence...he mourned for her and wanting to understand her and why she did it, he became what he hated a cheating sleaze himself, couldn't there have been a better way? Since it seems he still has not found what he is looking for by becoming what broke his heart in the first place - a philanderer.

They say mirrors can be used as a source of divination, scrying... Well maybe I just discovered a new talent using mirrors.

Edited by araxia

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• araxia

• coldethyl

• JGirl

• Viviana98

...since then I also read that you can see in mirrors who you were in past lives...

What if this guy and I were married in a past life or even were lovers and that is what happened to us... Either one of us refusing to work on each other to make US WORK, to make our relationship work and ending in heartache because we just couldn't face ourselves to clean up our acts...

What if the spirit was me in a past life? What if this "deja vu" thing happened to make me realize to LEARN from the mistakes of others, or even my own?

Maybe this "married guy" and I had unresolved karma and past life issues, being soul mates and had to learn from each other something in this life what we messed up and couldn't learn in a previous life??!!!

They say God works in Mysterious ways...unexplained, we will never really know why and how, as long as we remember and take heed of the message conveyed.

Maybe I just didn't want to be that type of woman any more... Dark without light... I don't know, but something definitely freaky went down in the house of that "married guy"...

I believe all the "Satanic activity" invoking spirits and the spirit realm to open up to this one, opened a portal in that house... And not to mention a mortician also hired that house while the "married guy and his wife" were away living in another city...

The house is on the name of the the "wife"... Strange actually he thinks she can't leave because she will be nothing without him and so does she...or is that what he would like her to believe? Since the property is registered in her name, and she could kick him out any time and go on on her own....maybe she is so desperate she doesn't have enough strength to leave him....

... Women if you are seeing a guy with this much "spirit activity" around him, please stay the heck away... The spirits may be there to scare you away for your own good.

Sounds like your in love with the "married man". There was way too many feelings involved when you were writing this for you not to be. Your so focused on this man and his "wife"...whats up with you? Why were you willing to be with a married man? I'm not judging at all and I apologize if it sounds as though I am, I'm just curious.

Sounds like your in love with the "married man". There was way too many feelings involved when you were writing this for you not to be. Your so focused on this man and his "wife"...whats up with you? Why were you willing to be with a married man? I'm not judging at all and I apologize if it sounds as though I am, I'm just curious.

Because I feel we have a lot to learn from each other... Some spiritual purpose brought us together.

Maybe not. Out of sight, out of mind. Leave him be and you'll move on, IMO.

• Like 2

Maybe not. Out of sight, out of mind. Leave him be and you'll move on, IMO.

If soul mates are like mirrors how hard should I look at him to learn all I can from him in this lifetime? If I am to learn from him, how long should I stare at him? My question: the more I have to learn from him the longer I would have to stare at his face and be in his presence, no? What if the lessons are endless and we meet each lifetime again and again to learn some more from each other?