Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Secret ties between CIA, drugs revealed

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,320 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postjugoso, on 22 February 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Aztec, you claimed that Mexico cartels make (which means manufacture the cocaine). That to me seemed to imply that they import the raw product and manufacture it in Mexico. This is simply not tthe case. They move the finished product and distribute it. Mexico acts primarily as a transshipment and financial center rather than a huge manufacturer of coke. You google it.
Now Meth..... that is a completely different story
i guess those coke labs in mexico that dea destroys every week is not there either.

turns out i was wrong about meth, maxican cartels make it in labs in maxico. since usa pharmacys would not sell ingredients in large amounts.

http://boingboing.ne...to-gallery.html
http://ezinearticles...&id=4235725
http://www.pbs.org/w.../updmexico.html

coke.

http://legacy.signon...o-drugbust.html

Edited by aztek, 22 February 2013 - 05:58 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#32    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 February 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

i guess those coke labs in mexico that dea destroys every week is not there either.

Again Aztec, you are confusing cocaine and meth production. What coke labs are you talking about? Please provide links of DEA coke lab busts in Mexico if they occur so often. Sorry but you are wrong on this one

Edited by jugoso, 22 February 2013 - 05:54 PM.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#33    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,320 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

lol, i edited previos post, turns our you were right, there are more meth labs in mexico than cocaine. honduras supplys mexico, with most coke, than in mexico they either ship coke to usa or turn it into meth.

Edited by aztek, 22 February 2013 - 06:03 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#34    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,175 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 February 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

lol, i edited previos post, turns our you were right, there are more meth labs in mexico than cocaine. honduras supplys mexico, with most coke, than in mexico they either ship coke to usa or turn it into meth.

No doubt a drug gateway, that's for sure.

But I have a statement(not to be picky and I won't hold it against you). Cocaine can not be turned into METH (to my knowledge anyway). They are entirely different drugs, and cocaine is much more valuable, so even IF it could be converted to METH it would be financially negative.

#35    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostRafterman, on 22 February 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Was there involvement?  It does seem likely, but certainly not to the extent that is being claimed by certain individuals - the Mercury News writer even says this.

A lot of this is simply black inner-city mythology and if we say it long enough and loud enough, it will become true.  Evidence be damned.
If you're interested in this subject try looking up Air America.  One of my friends fathers was a pilot for this CIA organization and I've been assured that what we know is the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by OverSword, 22 February 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#36    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Thing that gets me is that over a half century of "the war on drugs": we know have legalization is on the horizon and the Government thinks its ok too swoop in and label a tax on the very same product they outlaid. It might likely be the best Id say if they need to take a 50 year hiatus before applying said taxation. We have lost there has been 1000's of human life lost behind bars because og this ****ed up p[political stance. I doubt a tax is going to be popular to that same underground culture.

#37    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,320 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postpallidin, on 22 February 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

No doubt a drug gateway, that's for sure.

But I have a statement(not to be picky and I won't hold it against you). Cocaine can not be turned into METH (to my knowledge anyway). They are entirely different drugs, and cocaine is much more valuable, so even IF it could be converted to METH it would be financially negative.
yea, crack is made from cocaine, meth is different. my mistake, glad you cought it.
.meth labs are a lot more dagerous than coke, not just to who works there, but to enviroment especially, i don't care much about drug addicts, natiral selection at work.but for destroying ecosystem, . they deserve to be shot on the spot.

Edited by aztek, 22 February 2013 - 07:44 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#38    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 February 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

As pallidin said and he is right, coke cannot be turned into Methamphetamine. You must be thinking of Crack, cocaine can be turned into crack (feebase) cocaine, but it CANNOT be turned into meth nor would you want to turn it into meth, because it is extremely profitable as it is already. Even if you could turn it into meth, it would be a very long, very involved chemistry procedure that would involve the use of many expensive chemicals which makes no sense as it already is extremely profitable as cocaine. Obviously you don't know your drugs ;)

#39    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,320 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

yes i know, it was my mistke, coke is not an ingredient for meth.  it is for crack,

i know my drug, it comes in a bottle, ususally clear, and almost always 40% by volume.

Edited by aztek, 22 February 2013 - 07:48 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#40    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

yea, crack is made from cocaine, meth is different. my mistake, glad you cought it.
.meth labs are a lot more dagerous than coke, not just to who works there, but to enviroment especially, i don't care much about drug addicts, natiral selection at work.but for destroying ecosystem, . they deserve to be shot on the spot.

FYI meth labs are dangerous because they often do not follow proper procedure, and do not follow proper disposal of chemical waste. The big pharma prescription drug manufacturing labs are just as dangerous, produce just as much toxic waste and use all kinds of dangerous and deadly chemicals as well, but because they follow regulations and proper procedure for disposal of waste they are not nearly as dangerous or as bad for the environment.

Sorry I was posted that last post before I saw the post you made right before I posted :innocent:

Edited by Einsteinium, 22 February 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#41    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Meth Labs are alot more dangerous because they are illegal. This drug has never lived under a free enterprise market therefore is has always been a dangerous one to turn out. In a legalized setting it would be much safer both for human consumption and the environment. Thats why its so hated by the Govmnt.

#42    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,320 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 22 February 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

FYI meth labs are dangerous because they often do not follow proper procedure, and do not follow proper disposal of chemical waste.
yea that is exactly the problem, they dump toxic s..t anywhere they want, polluting ground waters, streams, rivers, killing fish, plants and desroying food chain. it is only a matter of time before it gets to water supply humans use, if it didn't already

RESIDENT TROLL.

#43    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

yea that is exactly the problem, they dump toxic s..t anywhere they want, polluting ground waters, streams, rivers, killing fish, plants and desroying food chain. it is only a matter of time before it gets to water supply humans use, if it didn't already

That is why it is called a war on drugs. You want it to stop. Legalize it.

Edited by AsteroidX, 22 February 2013 - 07:55 PM.

#44    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,175 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 February 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

yes i know, it was my mistke, coke is not an ingredient for meth.  it is for crack,

i know my drug, it comes in a bottle, ususally clear, and almost always 40% by volume.

Ah, vodka! Wish I could drink that again. I have to stick to just two or three 8.5% hard beers now.(had a pacreatitis attack, or whatever it's called.)

Edited by pallidin, 22 February 2013 - 08:03 PM.

#45    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,175 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 22 February 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

That is why it is called a war on drugs. You want it to stop. Legalize it.

I say just legalize all drugs and get it over with. Like heroin, cocaine, meth, pcp, LSD, etc...

Put them in vending machines at schools too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users