Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

click on the pic in the post and the large animated one will come up.......

you should right click and save it to your pictures and then save it to a free storage site like www.photobucket.com or avataravenue.com both sites will list the url under the pic for you to copy paste into your profile.

also sent you more help in a pm believer of the unexplained.....hope that helps :)

Master of Geeks, I sent you a pm with all the help I have learned so far ....hope it helps :)

thanks alot :tu:

Just as a helpfull note, I organised this thread so it could be easily navigated, all help needed is linked to the first post. Threads on animating, on getting avatars to work, rules for animating and galleries of work.

Saint and wabbit, if you'd like to show off your work so far simply post all your avatars into one post, and I'll link it next to your names in the first post like I've done with the other animators :tu:

It's also a good way of keeping track of how many avatars we've all done.

Thats what I have saved barman, but thats most of them so far :)

Hope thats how you want it....and my guess we edit this post as we make more?

Yep, that's the idea. Although remember you can only fit ten avatar's in one post, it won't let you add more unless you upload them as attachments instead. If you look at the difference between UniversalAbsurdity's gallery and mine you see what I mean.

He uploaded them, I linked them, which you choose is entirely up to you.

You might like to add the names of the people you did them for, up to you again of course, I'll link that post now.

Yep, that's the idea. Although remember you can only fit ten avatar's in one post, it won't let you add more unless you upload them as attachments instead. If you look at the difference between UniversalAbsurdity's gallery and mine you see what I mean.

He uploaded them, I linked them, which you choose is entirely up to you.

You might like to add the names of the people you did them for, up to you again of course, I'll link that post now.

Alright, I see that now Barman.......all fixed , and thank you again.......sincerely :)

OK all linked, and remember saint, we are all animators in training, I learnt everything I know here, over the past year, same with the other animators. None of us are perfect and Pixar still haven't employed me! :P

If everybody is having as much fun as I am.........that's all that really matters, and that we learn along the way :)

[attachmentid=20316]

[attachmentid=20317]

[attachmentid=20318]

[attachmentid=20319]

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

post-22863-1131540530_thumb.jpg

post-22863-1131540566_thumb.jpg

post-22863-1131540664_thumb.jpg

post-22863-1131540704_thumb.jpg

Edited by wabbit

hey wabbit i know this is a bit selfish :unsure2: but are u done with the black outlining :hmm:

MASTER OF GEEKS :geek::geek:

sorry MoG, but it would take entirely too long to do.. <_<

maybe when I get a lot more time on my hands, I'll try to redo your avvy..

sorry MoG, but it would take entirely too long to do.. <_<

maybe when I get a lot more time on my hands, I'll try to redo your avvy..

thanks? :huh:

thanks? :huh:

Can you get any ruder? <_<

In case you haven't noticed, these fine people do this for free and in their own time, show a little respect.

I told you a few pages back now Kratos has had to tell you again. These people are great at this and will give everything a shot. But its not possible to do everything and all the time. Just try giving it ago then you will see.

Master of Geeks, while I'm hoping you didn't mean to be as rude as you came across, might I point out from my humble animating opinion that a black outline is a two dimensional object, and the "2" in your avatar has very cleverly been made three dimensional.

You can't put a black outline on a 3 dimensional object, it doesn't work.

Think about it :wacko:

Edited by thebarman

Master of Geeks, while I'm hoping you didn't mean to be as rude as you came across, might I point out from my humble animating opinion that a black outline is a two dimensional object, and the "2" in your avatar has very cleverly been made three dimensional.

You can't put a black outline on a 3 dimensional object, it doesn't work.

Think about it :wacko:

Sry :cry: i didn't mean to be as rude as it sounds i was confused on if that was a good response to wabbit or not thats why there the ? and :huh: at the end of it obvoiuly it was bad :blush:

sry :blush: i didn't mean to be rude :cry:

i really like the avvy ^_^ but i just want it to good as the rest :yes: