Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joaquin Murrieta meets Billy the Kid

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: My cell phone ring tone is Michael Jackson's Thriller. My phone is known as the 'paranormal cellular hotline'. I get calls from all around the world. People asking me for advice or asking for an investigation, because they are witnessing 'paranormal activity'. I pick up the phone and on the other line is Jeremy Wilcox of North Highlands. Jeremy claims he is a psychic and had an unusual vision that he wishes to explain to me.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• HerNibs

• jbondo

• iluthradanar

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul,

Frankly speaking, there is nothing Jeremy told you that any person with eyes and ears can't see in our future. As for no power and mo machines, that's a bit hard to swallow. Furthermore, why these guys? Seems to me that Jeremy visited one too many museums and his mind did the rest.

If you've read my articles, you probably already know my theories regarding psychic ability. I wouldn't take anything Jeremy has to say too seriously as I'm sure you're not based on the questions you asked in the article.

Always a pleasure my friend!

--Scott

Scott McMan

Ghosttheory.com

Paul Dale Roberts: My cell phone ring tone is Michael Jackson's Thriller. My phone is known as the 'paranormal cellular hotline'. I get calls from all around the world. People asking me for advice or asking for an investigation, because they are witnessing 'paranormal activity'. I pick up the phone and on the other line is Jeremy Wilcox of North Highlands. Jeremy claims he is a psychic and had an unusual vision that he wishes to explain to me.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Why would Billy say his name is William Bonney when it wasn't. It was Henry McCarty.

I had a dream/vision that Abraham Lincoln stepped out of my closet and told me that life was going to get difficult in the years to come. I stared at him for a minute, then said "Thanks captain obvious, do you have some lottery numbers for me, or something that is the slightest but helpful?" He then gave me the correct numbers for last weeks super lotto. It seems that from the other side, they are incredibly unhelpful and horrible of keeping track of the time here in the real world. Oh well.

I had a dream/vision that Abraham Lincoln stepped out of my closet and told me that life was going to get difficult in the years to come. I stared at him for a minute, then said "Thanks captain obvious, do you have some lottery numbers for me, or something that is the slightest but helpful?" He then gave me the correct numbers for last weeks super lotto. It seems that from the other side, they are incredibly unhelpful and horrible of keeping track of the time here in the real world. Oh well.

:rolleyes: Duh. Lincoln had a HORRIBLE HEAD wound. You can't expect him to be too on the ball can you?

:P

Nibs

:rolleyes: Duh. Lincoln had a HORRIBLE HEAD wound. You can't expect him to be too on the ball can you?

:P

Nibs

So THAT'S why his hat was on crooked! Hmmm...that is a very good point.

Why would Billy say his name is William Bonney when it wasn't. It was Henry McCarty.

He was born Henry McCarty but he used the alias William Bonney when he was up to shenanigans.

he used the alias William Bonney when he was up to shenanigans.

Ah the irony.

Don't quit your day job!